Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

twinkle- Did af come? I love your positivity though! And the b6 will DEF help! Have you done any more research on short LP? nontheless.. go buy a new thermometer today.. get a BBT one or a regular one will work just fine.. Do you wake up at the same time every morning?? if not.. just set an alarm for say 7am.. and take it at that time each morning..

AFM- AF will be here tomorrow. According to Fertility Friend I'm 14dpo (AF DUE TODAY) BUT I KNEW IT MARKED ME DOWN TO O A DAY EARLIER THAN I ACTUALLY DID.. SO AF IS ACTUALLY DUE TOMORROW... FF has me Ovulating on CD 15.. but it was actually CD 16. I just took my temp later than normal so it was a little higher... and thats why it was marked wrong.. grr..

anyways.. very preocuppied with baby sadie right now.. POTTY TRAINING IS A BITCH!! there.. I said it! Hubz was butthurt last night because Sadie is supposed to be a daddys girl..we got her so she can be his dog.. BUT>>> mommy is the one that does all the training and commands.. so she only wanted mommy last night.. it really hurt his feelings... :( Poor guy.. he just needs to step in and take control so she knows whos master..

I DIDN"T TEST THIS MORNING! BE PROUD LADIES! <3 :haha: :D
but that's because I'm sure af is coming.. my temp was still up today though.. so thats good.. but it will be dropping fo sho tomorrow... i'm willing to bet on it!

Let the symptoms begin…I’m all gassy and I feel soooooo bloated. My boobies are sore and let’s not talk about the abundance of CM that I seem to be producing….My internet cheapies came yesterday and I gave them to hubby so that he can hide them from me. I am resisting the urge to test!!!! This weekend can’t come soon enough....FXD!!!!

Good luck love!! Can't wait to see your BFP!

Can't wait to see all of our BFP!! so this thread can go from TTC thread to First Trimester thread :D

twinkle- Did af come? I love your positivity though! And the b6 will DEF help! Have you done any more research on short LP? nontheless.. go buy a new thermometer today.. get a BBT one or a regular one will work just fine.. Do you wake up at the same time every morning?? if not.. just set an alarm for say 7am.. and take it at that time each morning..

AFM- AF will be here tomorrow. According to Fertility Friend I'm 14dpo (AF DUE TODAY) BUT I KNEW IT MARKED ME DOWN TO O A DAY EARLIER THAN I ACTUALLY DID.. SO AF IS ACTUALLY DUE TOMORROW... FF has me Ovulating on CD 15.. but it was actually CD 16. I just took my temp later than normal so it was a little higher... and thats why it was marked wrong.. grr..

anyways.. very preocuppied with baby sadie right now.. POTTY TRAINING IS A BITCH!! there.. I said it! Hubz was butthurt last night because Sadie is supposed to be a daddys girl..we got her so she can be his dog.. BUT>>> mommy is the one that does all the training and commands.. so she only wanted mommy last night.. it really hurt his feelings... :( Poor guy.. he just needs to step in and take control so she knows whos master..

but that's because I'm sure af is coming.. my temp was still up today though.. so thats good.. but it will be dropping fo sho tomorrow... i'm willing to bet on it!

I'm sorry Twinkle!! Fingers crossed for you next month!!! Loves congrats on not testing yet!!! Plus don't give up yet!!! You are not out till :witch: shows!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!! These next 11 days are going to suck however!!!! I am already trying to symptom spot!! I need to stop it! :/

Stay positive Loves! Your chart is looking so good!

I'll be back on in a couple hours.. time to go get some stuff done for the day!

:coffee: I've never officially been on vacation yet.. I still go to my gmas everyday and have a cup of coffee and am working on carpets and cleaning woodwork right now!

Stay positive Loves! Your chart is looking so good!

Thanks R!!! Are you testing tomorrow?

Yes, I am but only because I want to test before we go on vacation. AF arrives on the 24th so I changed my sig. just in case I do get that BFN tomorrow. I can't wait to get on here tomorrow morning!

How many do we have still in the TWW right now?
I resisted the urge to test FMU this morning. Though I did hold it for a bit debating whether or not I wanted to give it a go. I think I am in the testing window, but I only have 1 test left at the moment so I went and letter all out so I would be less inclined to test 5 days early. :) I have been having period like cramps for the past week or longer now. They come and go. I'm hoping this is a good sign. Oddly my shirt was slightly wet from my nipples while vacuuming the other day (I stopped Breastfeeding in August because I was taking unsafe antibiotics) so I don't know what was up with that. I haven't had that happen since actively breastfeeding and lately have only been able to squeeze a drop or two out so it's not like I am still producing. Maybe just a fluke. BBs don't feel any different either way. I'm really hoping that this is it though. I go back to work Nov 6th full time and will be working 2 days 2 nights with 5 off (12 hour shifts) so I'm going to be all screwed up for trying after this :(

R22, thanks for adding the testers to the bottom. Easier to keep track of how many ladies we have left in here. I'm sure a few a popping in for support still too :)

Hey Loves! Yes AF started this afternoon :growlmad: but I have been researching on short LP and it seems that there are lots of things that you can do to try and make it longer. I will def start with B6 and see how it goes. I don't know whether to make an appointment with my doctor or give the B6 a couple of months to try to work? they will prob tell me to go away ! So Preseed, SMEP, B6 and Charting it is! Phew sounds like a busy month :wacko:

Loves my alarm goes off every week day at 6.15am so I will just have to annoy hubbie and let it go off on weekends at this time too! Looking forward to trying something new, it feels productive!

Good job with not testing Loves!! FX that that temp stays sky high for you and you get that beautiful BFP!!

Ashntony hang in there! we will all be here no matter how early your symptom spotting is!

Good luck to all tomorrows testers! FX for you all!

Baby dust girlies......I have a seriously good feeling for my lovely ladies! xx

:dust:

How many do we have still in the TWW right now?
I resisted the urge to test FMU this morning. Though I did hold it for a bit debating whether or not I wanted to give it a go. I think I am in the testing window, but I only have 1 test left at the moment so I went and letter all out so I would be less inclined to test 5 days early. :) I have been having period like cramps for the past week or longer now. They come and go. I'm hoping this is a good sign. Oddly my shirt was slightly wet from my nipples while vacuuming the other day (I stopped Breastfeeding in August because I was taking unsafe antibiotics) so I don't know what was up with that. I haven't had that happen since actively breastfeeding and lately have only been able to squeeze a drop or two out so it's not like I am still producing. Maybe just a fluke. BBs don't feel any different either way. I'm really hoping that this is it though. I go back to work Nov 6th full time and will be working 2 days 2 nights with 5 off (12 hour shifts) so I'm going to be all screwed up for trying after this :(

Good job holding out Longing4three! You did better than me! Those all sound like good signs to me!:yipee: keep us up to date! x

Hello All! :wave: I just got my postive OPK today so I'll be BDing :dance: for a little bit and starting my TWW journey and bound to test at the end of the month! hoping to join in and have others to share the journey with!

Hello All! :wave: I just got my postive OPK today so I'll be BDing :dance: for a little bit and starting my TWW journey and bound to test at the end of the month! hoping to join in and have others to share the journey with!

YAY for + OPKs!
I got mine on saturday so I currently am 3dpo :)

BABY DUST TO YOU!

I'm 4dpo today and I'm sure its still too early for implantation, but I had a huge temp dip today (.4 degrees) and had very noticeable cramps for about 3 hours this morning. My temp stays pretty consistant throughout the day and I checked it again after laying down for awhile and it was back up so I know its not early af...I'm sure I'm just being crazy at this point LOL

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing great! I dont post much, but I do read and stay updated on all your progress. Hoping we have postives this month.:thumbup:

As for me...I triggered Sunday, and ovulated Monday so I'm now in the TWW which by the way SUCKS! lol I have not felt any thing diffrent. Is that Normal? Maybe its still to early?:shrug: Anywho I'm just so happy because after 6 years TTC I have finally ovulated which finally gives me a real chance to be a mom. I'm very thankful for that.

Good luck to all, and you all are in my prayers. :hugs:

I had a negative OPK yesterday evening but a positive this morning.. i thought it happens in the evening? I BD on saturday, then this morning after my positive so i'm hoping I haven't missed my time! :/

Twinkle...i also have a short lp. Ovulation on day 20 of a 29-31 day cycle. ive been to see a doctor and a family planning nurse and both shrugged it off. the doc didnt believe the opks and said they were wrong even tho i took 3 different types over a period of 24 hours and the nurse shrugged it off and said theres nothiung they can do about it and my bosdy will adjust eventually. so i will deffo be trying vitamin B6 next cycle if i get BFN!! so im right here with you :)
i also might try temping next cycle too so snap again hehe
my bbs are still sore and i have lots of cm but have no clue if this is af or some good news!?
good luck to tomorrows testers!! we have got to have a BFP here somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->