Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hey loves....sorry the :witch: got you...she is so rude!!! She is due to make my life miserable on the 20th...lol!!!

So lets see...my plans for the upcoming cycle is pretty much the same...digital opks, charting, and preseed. Ok now ladies looking at my chart i dnt think i ovulated this time and I hope nothing is wrong...so if there is anything you can think of that may help me this cycle plz let me :thumbup:

Here is to a promising cycle for us moving on to November
:dust: :dust:

Glam- it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet. Do you normally have annov cycles? what happens for me.. is normally my cycle is 32 days long. I usually ovulate on CD 19. But when my hormones are off and I don't ovulate.. my cycles are a LOT longer than usual. Last time it was only 5 days.. it's gone up to a month late..
So you most definitely aren't out yet. Farthest thing from it actually :happydance: I'd say that you're still going to O. Just keep taking those temps and Bd'ing!! DEFINITELY!!
If you have some green tea try drinking that.. and let us know if your CM changes? You should notice good cm when drinking green tea.. in doing that... it will help you identify ewcm when O happens so you dont miss it! Drinking green tea and taking Maca ( $13 @ GNC) my cycle went from annov cycles to regularly ovulating. :thumbup: you're still so way in it!!

Hey ladies, I will be on vacation until next week so if someone wants to copy my sig so you can keep track of when everyone is due to test...up to u. I'm hoping I will be able to check in but not sure if I will have access to Internet. Good luck to everyone testing!!! Can't wait to find out what happens when I return! Good night!

Okies R! :thumbup: We got ya covered! and will MISS YOU but have fun on your vaca! :)

oh yes... so I don't forget..lol:dohh: WE HIT 900 POSTS!!! #supasweet#:happydance:

Hey loves....sorry the :witch: got you...she is so rude!!! She is due to make my life miserable on the 20th...lol!!!

So lets see...my plans for the upcoming cycle is pretty much the same...digital opks, charting, and preseed. Ok now ladies looking at my chart i dnt think i ovulated this time and I hope nothing is wrong...so if there is anything you can think of that may help me this cycle plz let me :thumbup:

Glam- it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet. Do you normally have annov cycles? what happens for me.. is normally my cycle is 32 days long. I usually ovulate on CD 19. But when my hormones are off and I don't ovulate.. my cycles are a LOT longer than usual. Last time it was only 5 days.. it's gone up to a month late..
So you most definitely aren't out yet. Farthest thing from it actually :happydance: I'd say that you're still going to O. Just keep taking those temps and Bd'ing!! DEFINITELY!!
If you have some green tea try drinking that.. and let us know if your CM changes? You should notice good cm when drinking green tea.. in doing that... it will help you identify ewcm when O happens so you dont miss it! Drinking green tea and taking Maca ( $13 @ GNC) my cycle went from annov cycles to regularly ovulating. :thumbup: you're still so way in it!!

Loves-Last cycle was my first cycle TTC and as far as my temps from that cycle it shows that I ovulated. So honestly i am not sure if i have annov cycles. My cycles are very regular (26-27 days) so i had no reason to think otherwise, until now. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2010 and had my right tube removed. There was a cycst on my left ovary that the doctor said would go away on its own. So now im wondering if something is really wrong in that area :growlmad: also :witch: is due on the 20th and im feeling the signs. When AF is done im a go to the doctor to be safe. Im kind of scared!!

And thx for the tips...there on my to buy list...will start first thing tomorrow!! If I want to get pregnant I need to ovulate :winkwink:

Loves-Last cycle was my first cycle TTC and as far as my temps from that cycle it shows that I ovulated. So honestly i am not sure if i have annov cycles. My cycles are very regular (26-27 days) so i had no reason to think otherwise, until now. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2010 and had my right tube removed. There was a cycst on my left ovary that the doctor said would go away on its own. So now im wondering if something is really wrong in that area :growlmad: also :witch: is due on the 20th and im feeling the signs. When AF is done im a go to the doctor to be safe. Im kind of scared!!

And thx for the tips...there on my to buy list...will start first thing tomorrow!! If I want to get pregnant I need to ovulate :winkwink:

FX you ovulate soon glam! I am sure all is fine, loves is a fountain of knowledge isnt she?!

I am off to Holland and Barretts today at lunch time to pick up.some Vit B complex and some flaxseed. Hopefully my opks and btt are arriving today....then i Will be all ready to attack this new cycle once the big bad witch has gone! :)

Its friday girlies!! Woohoo! X

Wow loves i was reading up on the Maca, that stuff sounds wicked! and you can blend it with other fertility supplements because it's a vegetable and can boost other fertility supplements. only question is, red yello or black maca lmfao I think it's yellow for women? gonna hit up GNC today for some

you know.. It wasn't until I read another article recently that I found there was different kinds.. so I do not know about that one. At the GNC in the mall here in Topeka, there was only one kind.. The clerk didn't even know what it was.. and whipped out her book of stuff, so i taught her some things.. and her book taught me some more things.. :D

All I know is it works.. fabulously in fact! A girl in my old thread started using Preseed and Maca together on her 8th month ttc#2.. and instantly got PG on that cycle.. its good stuff..

It's great for women who have PCOS.. men who have low sperm count.. women that are going through menopause. (actually gets rid of the menopausal symptoms)

you know.. It wasn't until I read another article recently that I found there was different kinds.. so I do not know about that one. At the GNC in the mall here in Topeka, there was only one kind.. The clerk didn't even know what it was.. and whipped out her book of stuff, so i taught her some things.. and her book taught me some more things.. :D

All I know is it works.. fabulously in fact! A girl in my old thread started using Preseed and Maca together on her 8th month ttc#2.. and instantly got PG on that cycle.. its good stuff..

It's great for women who have PCOS.. men who have low sperm count.. women that are going through menopause. (actually gets rid of the menopausal symptoms)

I am really interested in this stuff. So I could essentially get some...what is it a pill? Or power mix for a drink? and then take it and hubby can take it too? I'm going to have to sit down and do a little research. Fab idea!:happydance:

yes :D and it comes in both. The powder is more potent.. you have to take much more of the pills to get the same amount thats in a tsp of the powder. I took the pills for 2 cycles. Started Ovulating regularly so I stopped.. but that was a few years ago, going to give it a try again! Maybe we'll all get BFPS in the same cycle :) that would be grand! lol

Just did a little research on it...
There are different types of maca, including yellow, black, and red maca. Black maca appears to have the greatest effect on sperm count, followed by yellow maca, which has moderate effects.
https://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsupplementguide/a/maca.htm
Definitely going to try this.
Anyone know when/how to take this. Daily...all cycle? I'm going to give it to my man!

Thanks ladies for all the maca info. Will definitely be picking some up if I don't get lucky this cycle.

I'm nervous something is wrong because I'm still spotting (3rd day). I am 9 dpo.

Might have to try it next month!
CD28 for me today! 7 days til testing! I am getting nervous... i do not feel any different now. I just hope that I get that BFP!!! Well keeping my fingers crossed!! Good luck ladies!

Im gunna give maca a go next cycle too...maca fever on this thread ladies!
I caved and tested yesterday 9dpo..shock BFN but im pretty sure i have a short LP so if the eggy hasn't implanted by now i doubt it will so im thinking its not happening for us again this month :( even tho we dtd almost every day and used preseed and supplements!
I got very emotional yesterday and cried my eyes out into the washing up lol..and im currently watching one born every minute so getting very emotional.
Ahh well onto next cycle we go! Good luck to all the testers coming up FX someone gets their BFP!

Group:bfp:s
Omiomen -> September 2012<3
Starry Night-> September 2012<3
Tracyy-> September 2012<3
Jasmineivy-> September 2012<3

Preseeders:mail:
Lovesmylovey
Miss_may
Twinkletoes
Jeslyn

Charters:book:
R22
Galvanbaby
Glamstarr85
Lovesmylovey
RAFCHICK541
Tekkitten
Jeslyn
Wishing our :bfp:s a Happy & Healthy nine months, and for the rest of us who journey forth into October here's some :dust:. Looking forward to more :bfp:s​

Hey Mook,

Im using preseed this cycle!!!

For all of those who are charting temps can you incorporate ur chart into ur signature plz so we all have access to it. I find it very easy to keep up with u ladies that way :thumbup:

I caved and tested yesterday 9dpo..shock BFN but im pretty sure i have a short LP so if the eggy hasn't implanted by now i doubt it will so im thinking its not happening for us again this month :( even tho we dtd almost every day and used preseed and supplements!
I got very emotional yesterday and cried my eyes out into the washing up lol..and im currently watching one born every minute so getting very emotional.
Ahh well onto next cycle we go! Good luck to all the testers coming up FX someone gets their BFP!

So sorry miss may! :-( but remember your not out till she shows! I know what you mean about the short lp though so so annoying. Just feels like I'm not giving the wee eggy a chance even if it was fertilised! Started taking vit b complex (B50 Holland and Barrett) on thursday on cd 1 so I have my fingers and toes crossed that it will lengthen the lp! Are you going to try it too if the witch shows?

One born every minute ALWAYS get me! If its on I just have to watch it!

Ash- FX for you really really hope you get that BFP!! x

SBmack - really hope that it's just the wee eggy making itself its home for the next 9 months! Fx x

Glam- will try and work out how to do a chart with fertility friend I assume it is all self-explanatory and then do you paste it in your signature? Does it change automatically or do you have to update it each day on your sig? Will be temping from tomorrow so I hope it's not too late to start at cd 5 tomorrow?

Fingers and toes crossed for all our testers come on BFPS!!! Xx

Well I think I'm out ladies. I tested today using an Internet cheapie and its a BFN :(
I'm going to test again tonight and tomorrow but I'm not hopeful. I'll be 14 DPO tomorrow so if its still a BFN I'm going to stop the progesterne and wait for AF.
FXD for those still waiting to test.

So sorry miss may! :-( but remember your not out till she shows! I know what you mean about the short lp though so so annoying. Just feels like I'm not giving the wee eggy a chance even if it was fertilised! Started taking vit b complex (B50 Holland and Barrett) on thursday on cd 1 so I have my fingers and toes crossed that it will lengthen the lp! Are you going to try it too if the witch shows?

SBmack - really hope that it's just the wee eggy making itself its home for the next 9 months! Fx x

Glam- will try and work out how to do a chart with fertility friend I assume it is all self-explanatory and then do you paste it in your signature? Does it change automatically or do you have to update it each day on your sig? Will be temping from tomorrow so I hope it's not too late to start at cd 5 tomorrow?

Thanks! My DH cried last night because he feels like it is his fault..... well 6 days til testing. CD 29 and after my pink cm yesterday I have had nothing today! AF is due in a week so hoping she stays away! Good luck ladies! LOTS OF BABY MAKING :dust:!!!

Hi Twinkle...

Yes fertility friend is self explanatory. Yes you would click the share button under your chart and paste it in your signature. It does update automatically. Please temp it is fun and cd 5 is ok but the sooner the better

Thanks twinkle! Af was due today and she's still not here so I might test in the morning but I've just got a feeling im not :(
Yeah I went to Holland and Barret yesterday and got maca and vit b6..im also taking pregnancy supplements so do you think its ok to just take the b6 rather than the b complex?
The maca says on the bottle to take one 3 times a day..its for my oh and I very much doubt hell remember to take it throughout the day so do U ladies think it'll be ok to just take all 3 in the evening? I no U cant overdose on it as its a food rather than a drug lol!
Ahh sorry Cassie! But its not over yet so dont get disheartened...fx af stays away for you and ashntony!
:dust:

So AF was a day late but it came this afternoon...which I knew it was coming bcuz i avoided TTC last cycle...so I am officially on cd 1 and ready to start this new cycle...i feel energized and prepared!!! Let the craziness begin :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->