charters:book:
R22
galvanbaby
glamstarr85
lovesmylovey
rafchick541
tekkitten
jeslyn
wishing our :bfp:s a happy & healthy nine months, and for the rest of us who journey forth into october here's some :dust:. Looking forward to more :bfp:s​

i love the smiley guy with the mailbox next to preseeders.. That's just adorable!

Totally loving this PMA for next cycle along with all fingers and toes crossed for the lucky ladies still in the game.this month! The witch better not get you we need to add some pretty Oct bfps to the thread!

I am hoping my thermometer ,vit b complex and opks arrive tomorrow ready to grab Nov by the horns! CD 1 today !

So sorry the witch got you loves grrrrrr!! liking your plans for next cycle though! Sounds like that wee pup of yours is being a cheeky monkey :)

Well My Birthday is in December so I'm hoping I atleast get an early birthday present, Or a :bfp: for christmas. One of the two. Took my daughers to there school show case with DH last night and they seen a baby, lol My oldest looks at me and says, mom can you have one more baby so I'm the biggest sister lol, I look at DH, all red faced he whispers to me "I'm Working on it", Oldest Dad no Secrets! kinda of a funny moment, but gave me baby fever even more. Well this November I will be giving a whirl with Fertilaid & FertilCM. Looks like we have some new preseeders, and charters so I've added and updated. Gonna try and get my hands on some fertility Lube Too lol, mind you it says that with the Fertil CM should need any lube lmao, so will see.
Caio Bella's :dust:

So cute what your little girl said! Fx for a birthday surprise for you mooker! :)

So, a regular thermometer will be okay for now for temps? I kinda want something to compare to.

Fertilaid? Is that a pill? or Lubricant? FX'D for all of us this cycle Mooker! I'm going to do temping, preseed, and maca and maybe OPK. I don't want to spend a ton of money right now.. We seem to be piling up extra bills!! With getting the new puppy now we have shots that are due next week.

I was thinking last night (while being completely overwhelmed with potty training, house work etc.. ) That I wonder if I could handle a baby with all this right now.

I almost wish I didn't have to work so I could keep up with everything.. I have to clean my house every day.. and it's never enough.. I don't get it.. maybe it's because its small. 3 brms but still no more than 1200 sq. ft I don't think. so maybe theres not enough space to put everything.. because my chairs fill up with crap all the time but I do all the cleaning.. He helps sometimes.. but I just realized that I do pretty much all of it (because I want to.. but still) ... potty training a puppy.. dealing with another pups that has a severe attitude problem right now.. and add a baby on that?? WHEW..

How do you mommies do it? I know what Hubz would say lol... By not sitting on the computer all the time lol

Fertilaid, is a pill form supplement as well as the fertilcm, suppose to get everything in their in prime condition for baby makin:sex: The CM is to increase some nice healthy sticky cervical mucosa, and the fertilaid described like a prenatal but for TTC, and has some hippie remedy in to help you ovulate. So fingers Crossed, and were gonna be trying the everyother day method, alternating between Evening and Morning this cycle. Fx'ed crossed for us all.

Whats this MACA you talk of? I'll make a Coloum for Fertility supplements as well.

Fertilaid? Is that a pill? or Lubricant? FX'D for all of us this cycle Mooker! I'm going to do temping, preseed, and maca and maybe OPK. I don't want to spend a ton of money right now.. We seem to be piling up extra bills!! With getting the new puppy now we have shots that are due next week.

I was thinking last night (while being completely overwhelmed with potty training, house work etc.. ) That I wonder if I could handle a baby with all this right now.

I almost wish I didn't have to work so I could keep up with everything.. I have to clean my house every day.. and it's never enough.. I don't get it.. maybe it's because its small. 3 brms but still no more than 1200 sq. ft I don't think. so maybe theres not enough space to put everything.. because my chairs fill up with crap all the time but I do all the cleaning.. He helps sometimes.. but I just realized that I do pretty much all of it (because I want to.. but still) ... potty training a puppy.. dealing with another pups that has a severe attitude problem right now.. and add a baby on that?? WHEW..

How do you mommies do it? I know what Hubz would say lol... By not sitting on the computer all the time lol

Fertilaid, is a pill form supplement as well as the fertilcm, suppose to get everything in their in prime condition for baby makin:sex: The CM is to increase some nice healthy sticky cervical mucosa, and the fertilaid described like a prenatal but for TTC, and has some hippie remedy in to help you ovulate. So fingers Crossed, and were gonna be trying the everyother day method, alternating between Evening and Morning this cycle. Fx'ed crossed for us all.

Whats this MACA you talk of? I'll make a Coloum for Fertility supplements as well.

Ahhh there is so much to know.but al least it always gives us something more.to learn ! So this cycle i am - Preseed, Charting , smep and opks as long as my bbt arrives! Will.be taking b 6 complex along with my prenatal! Phew! :)

Dont know what this maca is either?! X

Well tested and bfn... but my actual test day will be 10-29z!

Another thing to add to our lists... Flax seed super helps with fertile cm. Or just Cm in general. Ive used it for a month or so, and it totally helps with any "dry areas" enough to write home about. I buy organic seeds and grind in coffee grinder and add to yogurt, smoothies, and sometimes just eat the whole seeds. Havent needed lube since!

Another thing to add to our lists... Flax seed super helps with fertile cm. Or just Cm in general. Ive used it for a month or so, and it totally helps with any "dry areas" enough to write home about. I buy organic seeds and grind in coffee grinder and add to yogurt, smoothies, and sometimes just eat the whole seeds. Havent needed lube since!

Good tip jeslyn def worth a go , i eat a yogurt every morning so could easily just sprinkle on top!

Good tip jeslyn def worth a go , i eat a yogurt every morning so could easily just sprinkle on top!

Noticeable next day!

Oh no Ashntony! Ur still in it though!

Maca is natures clomid! Its great stuff! Look it up on Google. Its got to be like your fertiliaid. Its just different. The web is full of good stuff.

Oh no Ashntony! Ur still in it though!

Maca is natures clomid! Its great stuff! Look it up on Google. Its got to be like your fertiliaid. Its just different. The web is full of good stuff.

I know!! I am going to have the dh hidecthe other so I can't test!

Hey loves....sorry the :witch: got you...she is so rude!!! She is due to make my life miserable on the 20th...lol!!!

So lets see...my plans for the upcoming cycle is pretty much the same...digital opks, charting, and preseed. Ok now ladies looking at my chart i dnt think i ovulated this time and I hope nothing is wrong...so if there is anything you can think of that may help me this cycle plz let me :thumbup:

Here is to a promising cycle for us moving on to November
:dust: :dust:

Sigh. I found the tests where my husband "hid" them.
I wonder if I could borrow one and accidentally test tonight...just to make sure that they are working of course. :D

I read up on some things that may contribute to TTC....dont know how helpful this is but thought i'd post it anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies, I will be on vacation until next week so if someone wants to copy my sig so you can keep track of when everyone is due to test...up to u. I'm hoping I will be able to check in but not sure if I will have access to Internet. Good luck to everyone testing!!! Can't wait to find out what happens when I return! Good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->