Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Well 4-6 dpo.... I am so tired and also have slight back cramps... tmi but i have definately been damper today than usual. Kind of irritable and also had a nausea yesterday in the am and today.... well think I am going to take a nap... hoping this is a good sign for me!!!

I had a negative OPK yesterday evening but a positive this morning.. i thought it happens in the evening? I BD on saturday, then this morning after my positive so i'm hoping I haven't missed my time! :/

Hey girl, it's the same for me. I get + OPks in the a.m. No worries, just get to BD!!!!

Twinkle...i also have a short lp. Ovulation on day 20 of a 29-31 day cycle. ive been to see a doctor and a family planning nurse and both shrugged it off. the doc didnt believe the opks and said they were wrong even tho i took 3 different types over a period of 24 hours and the nurse shrugged it off and said theres nothiung they can do about it and my bosdy will adjust eventually. so i will deffo be trying vitamin B6 next cycle if i get BFN!! so im right here with you :)
i also might try temping next cycle too so snap again hehe
my bbs are still sore and i have lots of cm but have no clue if this is af or some good news!?
good luck to tomorrows testers!! we have got to have a BFP here somewhere.

Miss may you are so so so still in.there and i am so excited to hear about your fabulous bfp!!

But just in case i cant believe the doctors etc are so unreceptive to the idea of a short lp?!! Sooooo annoying! it is so well researched i dont know how they can ignore it! Well i guess b6 it is and if that doesnt work we will just have to twist someones arm to see us! So hopefully you wont need to move onto next months plan but if you do we can preseed, temp, b6 and smep together! :)

when are you testing hun? totally have a good feeling this is your month! X

I've never had a true sticky BFP! The last one was a few years ago.. So I'm not feeling to positive about it. The only hope I'm holding on to is that I'm still in it till AF shows. :shrug: Waiting... :coffee:

I've never had a true sticky BFP! The last one was a few years ago.. So I'm not feeling to positive about it. The only hope I'm holding on to is that I'm still in it till AF shows. :shrug: Waiting... :coffee:
fingers crosses for you loves!!!

Exactly loves still in it till the fat lady sings! I really have fingers and.toes.crossed its your lucky month you so so deserve it! Xx

Twinkle...i also have a short lp. Ovulation on day 20 of a 29-31 day cycle. ive been to see a doctor and a family planning nurse and both shrugged it off. the doc didnt believe the opks and said they were wrong even tho i took 3 different types over a period of 24 hours and the nurse shrugged it off and said theres nothiung they can do about it and my bosdy will adjust eventually. so i will deffo be trying vitamin B6 next cycle if i get BFN!! so im right here with you :)
i also might try temping next cycle too so snap again hehe
my bbs are still sore and i have lots of cm but have no clue if this is af or some good news!?
good luck to tomorrows testers!! we have got to have a BFP here somewhere.

Miss may you are so so so still in.there and i am so excited to hear about your fabulous bfp!!

But just in case i cant believe the doctors etc are so unreceptive to the idea of a short lp?!! Sooooo annoying! it is so well researched i dont know how they can ignore it! Well i guess b6 it is and if that doesnt work we will just have to twist someones arm to see us! So hopefully you wont need to move onto next months plan but if you do we can preseed, temp, b6 and smep together! :)

when are you testing hun? totally have a good feeling this is your month! X

I have a short LP as well (8-10) days so the Doctor put me on Progesterone Suppositories 200 mgs twice a day in order to lengthen my LP. I'm also taking the B6 as well. I am CD 24 and I am 9 DPO and its killing me not to test. I am seeing/feeling symptoms everywhere :)
If AF gets me this weekend then next month we are going to continue to do SMEP with PreSeed, Femara & a trigger shot.

LOVES THE NAME CHANGE MOOKER!!! WOOT! :happydance:

Thank you ladies for all the PMA! No sign of AF yet. My ribcage hurts. Feels like a bout of pleurisy. And Im all congested tonight. Might be from the new puppy though.. All the bleach I used today cleaning up her kennel from an accident. Theres a divider in her kennel to lower the space available to her cuz she's too small for it, and somehow (finally figured it out) she was crawling over the barrier and STILL going potty over there. after the 2nd time I finally got her figured out.. sheesh.

I just want to go to bed and get tomorrow over with! :dohh:

Nevermind. Oh boy.I must have changed something in my user profile. Everything is coming up in reverse order now. Looked like it had been days since anyone had posted...yet here you all are. :)

oh lol there was just a name change done. That could have been it?

Well I didn't get the BFP I was hoping for before vacation. :cry:

Loves, Hurry up and wake up. I cannot wait to see if you have news. FX.

Good luck to those who haven't tested yet and i'm so sorry for those that have and got a BFN! I'm due to test on the 25th. I've been trying to stay off the forum because It makes me a bit obsessed, but I wanted to check in on everyone.

I started bleeding this morning, which could be implantation bleeding I guess, but it seems way too heavy. I am going to call my dr. to check in because while bd'g on sunday I bled more than spotting too. Sorry about the TMI.

A couple of you mentioned positive opk's yesterday. I also get positives in the morning. According to the Smep plan you should Keep bd'ng today and tomorrow. Skip a day and then bd once more for good measure. FX ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->