Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi ladies! My honey and i took an impromptu weekend away, was so nice until this morning when i realized my back was out! I'm thinking pinched nerve. Every move hurts. I spent the morning at the twins football/cheerleading game wincing on the bleachers, and I'm home in bed for the day :/

aw jeslyn: Yay for impromptu trips. Boo on the sore back. I hope it gets better.

Ash and Cassie- Fingers X'd for BFP!! We're counting on you two this cycle!! :D :thumbup:

May- :hugs2: sorry :witch: got you :(

but YAY for all of us trying new methods this cycle!

OH and I had a great weekend. We were supposed to get a bunch of stuff done on the house. But that didnt' happen. instead we caught up on stuff IN the house.. laundry.. deep cleaning.. it was nice..

Now we're just sitting here drinking tea and watching tv.

sigh... it's going to be boring waiting for O... :coffee:

Now I'm just waiting till I can make a trip to town to get my Maca..

OOOH... about that.. I think you CAN take it all cycle. But I think it's recommended to take it from CD1 till O is confirmed then stop till Af shows again.. or BFP..

aw jeslyn: Yay for impromptu trips. Boo on the sore back. I hope it gets better.

Ash and Cassie- Fingers X'd for BFP!! We're counting on you two this cycle!! :D :thumbup:

OH and I had a great weekend. We were supposed to get a bunch of stuff done on the house. But that didnt' happen. instead we caught up on stuff IN the house.. laundry.. deep cleaning.. it was nice..

OOOH... about that.. I think you CAN take it all cycle. But I think it's recommended to take it from CD1 till O is confirmed then stop till Af shows again.. or BFP..
Lol thanks loves!!!!! I hope so!!! And fingers crossed for you and your next cycle!!! Dh wants me to test early but i am waiting till test say!

Oh ladies I've got a case of the green monster, I was admiring the ladies posting in the BFP Anoucements, & the pregnancy test room. I can't wait till were posting in their. How about for the month of October, anyone in here so far have a BFP yet? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Oh ladies I've got a case of the green monster, I was admiring the ladies posting in the BFP Anoucements, & the pregnancy test room. I can't wait till were posting in their. How about for the month of October, anyone in here so far have a BFP yet? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I know the feeling. I have to keep out of that room. I'm so happy for them but sad for me and a wee bit (ok A LOT) jealous. Don't worry our turn will come soon!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

So sorry to all of you that got the witch.

I am still spotting :( I think I may have a luteal phase defect. I have a dr. appt. scheduled for Wed. Hopefully they will order some tests. They have said I should wait a year, but the spotting isn't normal so I'm hoping to have a progesterone test scheduled.

I did a test this morning. BFN of course. AF isn't due untill Thursday so there's still a little hope.

Good morning ladies! Day 2 with minimal movement. My sweet little girl came in my room last night, tucked me in saying snuggle snuggle just how i do with her every night, and my son made them each cereal this morning. The independence is truly appreciated. I know that they will be such wonderful little helpers with new baby.

Sorry about your BFN sbmack. I hope you get some answers at the dr. How long have you been spotting?

Lol thanks loves!!!!! I hope so!!! And fingers crossed for you and your next cycle!!! Dh wants me to test early but i am waiting till test say!

Well done on the will power ash!! Really hope the big bad witch stays away! keep us up to date!! x

So sorry to all of you that got the witch.

I am still spotting :( I think I may have a luteal phase defect. I have a dr. appt. scheduled for Wed. Hopefully they will order some tests. They have said I should wait a year, but the spotting isn't normal so I'm hoping to have a progesterone test scheduled.

I did a test this morning. BFN of course. AF isn't due untill Thursday so there's still a little hope.

Hey sbmack, I think I might have a luteal phase defect too, nothing confirmed by the doctor but it seems to be only 8-9 days. I have started taking B6 Complex this cycle to see if it helps as I have heard really good things from the lovely ladies on this thread and on google about it! So only time will tell! Hope you get some answers from your doctor. and also fingers and toes still crossed of course as YOU ARE STILL IN THE GAME this month!!xxx

Good morning ladies! Day 2 with minimal movement. My sweet little girl came in my room last night, tucked me in saying snuggle snuggle just how i do with her every night, and my son made them each cereal this morning. The independence is truly appreciated. I know that they will be such wonderful little helpers with new baby.

That is just too cute Jeslyn!! they will be so excited to help with nappies and bottles!! Hows your back? x

Its still very painful to move. I think its ok, and get up to do something, and it's right back. It's happened before, but never this extreme or lasted this long. I'm desperately trying to avoid the painkiller route.

Well done on the will power ash!! Really hope the big bad witch stays away! keep us up to date!! x
I will!! Only 8 more days! I think I can do it! I am just going to keep myself distracted!

Hi everyone im a little confused
My cycles are usually around 30 days, very regular however this cycle was the first using opks and I discovered I ovulated on cd20. I thought this meant I had a short LP but im now on cd 32 and still no af? So do U think it was maybe a one off and my period isn't even due for another couple of days?
I poas this morning and it was negative so what do U think is going on? Is there still hope for me?
Hope everyone is well
Hope your back is feeling better jeslyn and ur lil ones are looking after you :)
Thanks ladies
:dust:

Miss May, I would say wait it out, maybe test again in a couple days if no AF. Ill be rooting for you in the meantime :)

Hi everyone im a little confused
My cycles are usually around 30 days, very regular however this cycle was the first using opks and I discovered I ovulated on cd20. I thought this meant I had a short LP but im now on cd 32 and still no af? So do U think it was maybe a one off and my period isn't even due for another couple of days?
I poas this morning and it was negative so what do U think is going on? Is there still hope for me?
Hope everyone is well
Hope your back is feeling better jeslyn and ur lil ones are looking after you :)
Thanks ladies
:dust:

hey miss may.... That is strange, but if AF hasnt arrived there is always hope! I have read so many stories of girls not getting their bfps until.they were a good few days late so i have everything crossed that this Will.be.the case for you!! :) It really is confusing when we analyze our bodies so much, i used to pay no attention.to my cycle whatsoever and now i am trying to understand everything!

Well I just feel out this month.... :/ But I am not out until the :witch: shows her ugle face. Ugh i guess i am just cranky and moody today... well 5I days until testing. Good Luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->