Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Sorry Jeslyn i am a total newbie at ff too just put in my first temp yesterday at cd6. But when i put in what date my AF started it put me on cd1 so i assume it Will when you do too! But so many of the girls here are pros at ff so i am sure they can tell you for sure!! X

Grrrrrr! So I'm almost done with the provera, starting a new cycle soon, and honey gets orders to work for 2 weeks in New York. Just my luck.

oh no! What cd do you O? you can still make it!! Did you get the FF thing figured out?

Ash- FX"D!! TIGHT FOR YOU!!!! This could be it!!

oh no! What cd do you O? you can still make it!! Did you get the FF thing figured out?

Ash- FX"D!! TIGHT FOR YOU!!!! This could be it!!
I hop loves! Dh is tryingbto calm me down but im just tired of waiting!!!! And my fingers are crossed for u next cycle!!!

Oh no Jes!!!! When do you usually "o" ?!?! Thats really annoying, not your hubbies fault of course but grrrrrr! Hugs pet x

Ash-fingers and toes crossed hun......nearly.there.....baby dust sprinkling your way!!

Thanks!!! 5 days left until test day! I am hoping af stays away and I get that BFP! I am nervous but I am hoping this is it! The spotting still hasnt gotten worse and i had cramps last night to the point i was sure af was there but they went away... and no af... so even though i dnt have any major signs or symptoms i still could be pregnant... so who knows? My mother didnt get a bfp until she was 3and months with me! Didnt have any symptoms either!!!!! But she had taken preg tests un the first couple of months and they were negative!! So who
knows! Hoping that i dnt have to wait that long to find out though!!!! It isnt stress because I have kept that to a minimal as well as i dnt have any issues with my reproductive organs.. so hoping that this is it and i dnt have to gripe anymore!!! Fingers crossed until then!!!! Good luck yo all of you ladies!

I'm not sure about o, when AF will come, when exactly he's leaving, but even if I'm out next cycle I'll just hang with you guys, and cheer on the team!

Ash, this is exiting!! C"mon BFP!!

I'm not sure about o, when AF will come, when exactly he's leaving, but even if I'm out next cycle I'll just hang with you guys, and cheer on the team!

Ash, this is exiting!! C"mon BFP!!

I kniw! And my fingers are crossed for all of you as well!!! Even though I don't know you in person you all have been great support!

Ash, I'm not sure about the tests, I've been using the dollar store ones :p but i got 10 cheapies with my opks.
I would guess FR?
Go Team Ash!!

Ash, I'm not sure about the tests, I've been using the dollar store ones :p but i got 10 cheapies with my opks.
I would guess FR?
Go Team Ash!!
I will probably get both and test with one of each!

Well af is here back to CD 1.... :(i bottle of wine tampons opks and themometer added to my shopping list...... good luck to the ladies left to test!!!

So sorry Ashntony! I was so excited for you to test after all the spotting! I'm CD 11/12...test was negative this morning. I'm 99% sure I'm out and I wish AF would just get here so we can try again! I'm going to try Maca this month and dh said he would take it too :happydance:

So sorry Ashntony! I was so excited for you to test after all the spotting! I'm CD 11/12...test was negative this morning. I'm 99% sure I'm out and I wish AF would just get here so we can try again! I'm going to try Maca this month and dh said he would take it too :happydance:
Its ok and gl i hope u get a bfp! Im thinking about trying maca as well! I think it was the lube dh and i used... it had glycerine in it that stops sperm mobility... going to buy preseed this month too

Well af is here back to CD 1.... :(i bottle of wine tampons opks and themometer added to my shopping list...... good luck to the ladies left to test!!!

Hi Ashntony,

Sorry the witch got u. She can be a real bitch. Well im here with u next cycle.

So sorry Ash that big bad witch is just horrible but we are all here with you for next cycle! Thats great that you are trying maca i might try that next month if this month doesnt produce a sticky bean!!

Brit - fx for you glad you are still in the game!

I am just taking my opks and waiting for all the fun to start! We are going to start smep tomorrow at cd 10 (i have lateish ovulation so decided cd10 was fine instead of cd 8) so fx!! Vit B6 is going fine.although it does give you the most surprising luminous yellow pee!! If i didnt read about that before taking it i would.have been Soooooo shocked!! Goodness knows if it Will lengthen my lp but i guess only time Will tell!!

Have a wedding tomorrow so i guess the.bright side of October not working out for me.is the champagne.i can have a drinkie of tomorrow!!!

Happy Friday to you all!! Xx

Well I was crushed last night but feel better this morning! I think what happened is we used what was thought to be "concieving safe lube" but it contained glycerin... and glycerin pretty much ceases sperm mobility... also i just started a new job where I stand on my feet for hours... plus i walk 45 minutes to and from work... so my body got a lot more exercise this month... well I know this sounds crazy but a couple of other forums i read actually said to use vegetable or mineral oil these ladies were adv by there obgyn to. So DH and i are giving that a go. Also i am going to start temping this month.
Well my 5 and a half month old kitten has deff made this easier! He is so baby like and goes where wver i go! He even takes baths with me! He knew that i was sad lAst night and slept next to me... lol it actually made me feel a whole lot better!!! Well gl left to those of you left to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->