Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Glam, well it turns out DH had an upset stomach so it looks like we will start tomorrow as well. :) I have a Dr appt on Nov 15 so she may test me at that time. How about you?

R22,

I hope he feels better. My AF is due on the 17th so I will test somewhere around that time. I wasnt able to bd today so my Plan to use the SMEP is out the window. Oh well...i start with opks tmrw on CD 10 so we'll see wat happens

So ladies I have a Question about the Maca,

I bought the Brad Kings Ultimate Maca Energy it's 750mg per capsule, now I'm just curious does it matter what Maca you take to encase the fertility? cause for this brand i can't find didly on the chances of it increasing the fertility, bottle says it enhances energy, clarity and balance. I was going to buy the powder and was really considering the liquid but it was so concentrated. Guess I'm just curious if I'm taking this for nothing lol. I've tried to up the amount of water I'm drinking cause lately i feel like and soory here comes some TMI but when we go to BD I'm just not getting you know wet. I'm just not sure if the vitmains are the route of this problem.

Also have any of you heard of taking robitussin for TTC? Have any of you tried it? thoughts? opinions? experience? sucess? Thanks ladies for your brutal honest, why i appreciate you all so much.

Hey guys how are we all this morning?!

I got a proper smiley face this morning on my opk and my hubbie was really tired as he Didnt sleep well so no bd'ing this morning for us! :-(

When would it be best to bd over next few days?....tonight, tomorrow morning and the next day?!

But the good point is that the vit b6 seems to have brought forward my ovulation as last month i got my first positive opk on cd 15 and today is cd 13 so thats a step i think?!

Sorry Mooker i know nothing about maca but i am sure the lovely ladies here Will be able to help you.

Glamstar- our SMEP went out the window too as we couldnt manage to get time alone on the cd 8-11 :-( (my little niece snuggling in bed beside me!) so we just started on cd 12 (yesterday) so i hope its enough!

I honestly Dont know what i would do without you lovely ladies...... It spares my hubbie from me obsessing to him as much which can only be a good thing!

i am going to need to work out how to have him awake enough for work morning bd'ing? (have read sperm count is highest in morning) No problem AT ALL in the morning at the weekend (sorry tmi) but at 6.15am its a bit of a struggle to get his eyes open never mind other body parts functioning ;-)

Sorry i am going on a bit as i am on a train to a work seminar so my mind is just ticking! Hugs and baby dust to all X

Well ladies I have a question! Ok so i have been tracking my cycles since july and i am not having regular cycles... heres an example: July 34, August 37, and September
32... However back in mod 2010 i had an enema done by an illegitimate nurse who did the process wrong... a week after i had stabbing pains in my left ovary. I went to the ER who thought I had cysts but they said i didnt it was just bruising on the left side... they said i had PID... however they also told me I had an STD because I had an odd diacharge. But once again this nirse had no idea what I she was talking about... i had a pap and ot was negative for all diseases. And no PID.. well then now i have no idea what would make my periods so irregular. I noticed since i gained weight it has had some effect espicially stress! This month i cut back on stress a lot plus began exercising and now it was on 232... should i still contact my dr. Or should i wait and see if this month goes ok???

hello ladies,
i just wanted wish all of you the very best of luck!! My *TTC* journey has finally *ENDED* as I finally got my :bfp: this month!! got it 11days after my son 5th birthday:) it has been a very long road for me and dh as this will be *baby* number #1 for us and we have been on this very long journey for 2+yrs! so please don't give up hope ladies<3 :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: fingers crossed for everyone

Hi ladies! 17dpo and my temp took a nose dive, so I'm hoping for AF today so this can be Cd 1. I'm ready for a new cycle, I'm so over this one.

Mooker- I am going to try maca this cycle too and dh also agreed to take it. I have heard of taking Guafensin (sp?) for thinning out cm. I read an article that said not to use Robitussin though, it said to use Mucinex instead b/c Robitussin has an ingredient in it that isn't so good. It also says it sways boy, so if you are ok with that, try it!
https://www.in-gender.com/shop/Robitussin_Fertility.aspx

Ash- did you end up getting your period? I should be getting mine today or tomorrow and ovulating between day 19-20 so we should be testing around the same time?

hello ladies! Just catching up from a busy weekend as well. We carved pumpkins, and did some winterizing. Good thing we did, because its windy as hell and 35 degrees after being 70 last week. Michigan weather is so iffy. allot of surrounding areas are experiencing power outages. We have Hurricane sandy to thank for this. I can only imagine what its like for others father East. I just wanna stay in my warm house drinking chai tea. Are any of you in this madness?

Onto baby talk, I finished my provera on Saturday, and after BD yesterday had some spotting, thought it was AF, but no..she's teasing me again :/ Honey will be home this month after all, so I'm not stressed about that anymore :)

i keep forgetting to temp. I was going to a couple times, but i thought that my temp wouldn't be accurate from my alarm startling me. (my sleepy excuse)

Ash- did you end up getting your period? I should be getting mine today or tomorrow and ovulating between day 19-20 so we should be testing around the same time?

Hopefully I'm right there with ya! I've been cramping and a little spotting.

hello ladies,
i just wanted wish all of you the very best of luck!! My *TTC* journey has finally *ENDED* as I finally got my :bfp: this month!! got it 11days after my son 5th birthday:) it has been a very long road for me and dh as this will be *baby* number #1 for us and we have been on this very long journey for 2+yrs! so please don't give up hope ladies<3 :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: fingers crossed for everyone

Congrats! & thanks for the encouragement. H&H 9 months to you :)

Congrats to all the BFP, and sorry for the AF.

AFM.....I finally got my real BFP...I can't believe it yet! I have been tryin for six years, and I'm so scared. Tommorrow I go for my BETA results, and I pray that this is real. Ladies I ask that yall pray for me as I pray for you. Thanks

sadly yes... but its okay started temping this month and af has left the building!!! Going to boost dhs folic acid and im going to start eating pineapple! Well my new test date is 11-26

Hey guys well as i said earlier i got my first.positive opk this morning and no bd'ing as hubbie too tired as no sleep , now this evening he not feeling well! :-( i feel so harsh but i feel like saying just suck it uo and lets do it but that wont help anything!! Maybe before bed fx he will feel better i really wanted to do evrrything possible this month but so far bd'ing on cd 12 is all we have :-/ tomorrow prob too late!! :-(
congrats keeping the faith a h and h 9 months to you!!

Ash - i going to get some pineapple too tomorrow to try and redeem whatever is left in this cycle!!

Hows everyone feeling today/night?

Xx

hello ladies! Just catching up from a busy weekend as well. We carved pumpkins, and did some winterizing. Good thing we did, because its windy as hell and 35 degrees after being 70 last week. Michigan weather is so iffy. allot of surrounding areas are experiencing power outages. We have Hurricane sandy to thank for this. I can only imagine what its like for others father East. I just wanna stay in my warm house drinking chai tea. Are any of you in this madness?

Onto baby talk, I finished my provera on Saturday, and after BD yesterday had some spotting, thought it was AF, but no..she's teasing me again :/ Honey will be home this month after all, so I'm not stressed about that anymore :)

i keep forgetting to temp. I was going to a couple times, but i thought that my temp wouldn't be accurate from my alarm startling me. (my sleepy excuse)

Me too jes- keep forgetting to temp and when i do i dont think it is accurate ss i keep waking before my alarm at 6.15 and if my alarm does wake me i get so shocked that i ferl my temo would be up anyway?! X ps you now have me in the mood for chai tea! :)

I think I'm going to do it anyway. It may help with some understanding with my crazy cycles! Congrats on your positive opk! Get busy lady!

I think I'm going to do it anyway. It may help with some understanding with my crazy cycles! Congrats on your positive opk! Get busy lady!

Cant get busy hubbie not well tonight :-( do you think tomorrow evening too late? I am.really worried it will be :-(

i am.going to temo anyway too just to see what happens! X

hopefully not :/ hopefully those opk's stay positive

AFM.....I finally got my real BFP...I can't believe it yet! I have been tryin for six years, and I'm so scared. Tommorrow I go for my BETA results, and I pray that this is real. Ladies I ask that yall pray for me as I pray for you. Thanks

Congrats on your :bfp: and fingers crossed for your beta.

Congrats on your :bfp: and fingers crossed for your beta.

Thanks so much Mookerr87 :winkwink:

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing with this new cycle?? How far in this cycle are you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->