Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Now the flow has slowed??? Ugh af please hurry up... other than that i started temping today!

Hi Ash,

My AF is due on the 17th so I would I say I'm testing on the 18th if she doesnt come....or maybe even later than that....it depends

Hi Ash,

My AF is due on the 17th so I would I say I'm testing on the 18th if she doesnt come....or maybe even later than that....it depends
good luck!!!!! Af has not gotten any heavier... i used 1the tampon all day and only the top was covered... sry tmi... metal taste is stronger in am and more cramps in my abdomen area... ugh....

Ladies! Heres an update! Sorry if its TMI... well the last 2 days af was very light. Well i changed my tampon when i woke up at 6 and there wasnt much on it. Well i had to tinkle a few moments ago and i changed my tampon just because. Well when i did a big blob of redish pink mucous was on the tampon..... almost like the end of my af... no clots.... alot of the posts i have had on other sites say they had what they thought was an early loght period... so do you think i should still test on
halloween?

ash- how many dpo are you and are your temps still up? I think you should test if your period doesn't come!

14dpo today, my temps are staying high, test was negative yesterday and no signs of AF...last cycle my luteal phase was 8 days, but I got a flu shot the day before AF so I think that maybe affected the length. With my chemical pregnancy luteal phase was 15 days but I don't know if that one is accurate either since I had a BFP from 10dpo until AF.

Good luck to those still waiting to test!

My dr. scheduled a hysterosonography for Monday. Ita a type of ultrasound to check for polyps. I spot every month during the second half of my cycle. Hopefully I'll have some answers. I want to get some bloodwork done, but it's too ealy.

ash- how many dpo are you and are your temps still up? I think you should test if your period doesn't come!

14dpo today, my temps are staying high, test was negative yesterday and no signs of AF...last cycle my luteal phase was 8 days, but I got a flu shot the day before AF so I think that maybe affected the length. With my chemical pregnancy luteal phase was 15 days but I don't know if that one is accurate either since I had a BFP from 10dpo until AF.

See the thing is that I thought my AF had started but today is day 3 and still no flow! So IDK! I switched to a panty liner so I do not waste any more tampons... think I will go ahead and test anyways.....

Hello ladies! Hope you're all
having a good weekend!

well ladies whats new and exciting? Not much new with myself, just taking my Maca and Fertilaid. not noticing much difference besides feeling awake, lol guess that Maca is a energy boost as well, been cleaning like it's going out of style. So by the reads of it we have two left hanging in to test, my fingers and toes are crossed for you both. At this point just waiting to O, along with the rest of you. How is everyone else been feeling?

Hey everyone! CD 8 here. Going to try SMEP starting tonight. :winkwink:

Baby dust to those still waiting to test!!

Hey everyone! CD 8 here. Going to try SMEP starting tonight. :winkwink:

Baby dust to those still waiting to test!!

R22,

Yaayy for SMEP. I was suppose to start today but i have to start tmrw which is cycle day 9 for me. I guess im a just make up my own SMEP :winkwink:

So since we are on the same cycle day, when are u testing??

Glam, well it turns out DH had an upset stomach so it looks like we will start tomorrow as well. :) I have a Dr appt on Nov 15 so she may test me at that time. How about you?

AF got me :(
See you all in a few weeks! I am going on my AF break.

Hey Guys! Well I have been minding my little nieces all weekend so haven't been on ! Sounds like it is getting into the exciting stage with lots of bd'ing to come! CD 12 for me to lots and lots of BD'ing to be done this week! I have been taking my digi opks which are still negative although I forgot my BTT this weekend so I will have a big gap in my chart but I still think I am going to carry on with the temping in the hope that it will show that I ovulated sometime after i hopefully get my smiley opk!

Mooker we are both cd12 today, with a 28 day cycle so when should test?!

Good luck to the girlies that are stilkl in the game! fingers and toes crossed! We need an Oct BFP!! xxx

Morning Ladies! :hi:

Haven't been on in a few days. BEEN VERY BUSY past few days!!!

Twinkle and Mooks- I'm cd 12 today also, my temp jumped this morning, (but it could be because we finally got our wood stove going so the whole house is warmer.. tomorrows temp will tell)
I still have YET TO GET TO TOWN! so no maca for me this cycle... I think we're doing the natural approach and just temping. I'll try the pre-seed again if we bd around O.. but theres so much going on right now with moving family and working around the house that I'm ok if we don't get it this month.

We had a bonfire last night to burn up a deck that we pulled out of one of the garages and the extra wood around the yard and I think something that was thrown in there gave off horrible fumes.. It gave me such a headache last night. I passed out at 5:30pm and didn't get up till 5:15 this morning.. so I'm all rested and ready for another day..

I'll try to get on tonight and catch up on my reading. Love and babydust to you all!! :dust:

Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a great weekend! You guys are all getting way ahead of me in your cycles...I've been left behind :cry: I'm 16dpo today, no signs of AF and temp is still higher than normal. I took an FRER on Friday (13dpo) morning and it was negative, I'm pretty sure if I were pregnant the FRER would have been sensitive enough to pick it up. I hate being in limbo not knowing what is going on...I would welcome AF at this point.

So I woke up this morning felt sick as hell, and like a champ decided i could make it to work okay. Well apparently not, go to work and started throwing up like crazy, my youngest girl just got over a stomach bug, and I thought the rest of us were in the clear but apprently not, She got me. So here I lay on the sofa, watching Maury Povich lol yes Maury, drinking water, cause it seems that everything else that hits my stomach cause insane abdominal pain.

So I've decided if DH and I don't get a :bfp: in November I will start charting as well. Lol only problem is I think with charting it would increase my urge to POAS more often, I've found that I have relaxed more on symptom spotting, just makes it easier if i'm not looking for every reason possible to POAS.

So what else is new and exciting with the rest of the Group, I see LovesmyLovey has been keeping busy along withTwinkletoes
Brit3453 Don't feel alone, just means your still in it girl. Like I said in my last post for those of you still hanging in there my fingers are crossed. Halloween is creeping up faster then I had anticipated. I wounder if will have a Halloween :bfp:

Oh so so sorry mooker how horrible i just hate tummy bugs!! Hopefully the water Will just flush it out of your system! Feel better soon hunx

Brit- as mooker said dont feel left behind we are all here with our fingers and toes and everything else we can find crossed! So exciting that you are still in the game x

well we are just trying to.do all we can this week to catch this eggy! Had a what i think was a positive opk (internet cheapie) tonight and we bd'ed (preseed), Will do a clear blue digi opk tomorrow to see if i get a smiley (no smiley this morning) but think Will def bd again tomorrow anyway as i had lots of ewcm today so fx i am fertile!

Hows everyone feeling this cycle? I am super positive we Will be getting bfps!!

Loves you never know the relaxed approach may be lucky for you, there are always so many stories of people relaxing and then get their bfps so fx that Will.be you hun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->