Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi ladies! I haven't posted anything the past few days b/c it seems like most of you are on to your next cycle. I've been stalking on here though to keep up!
Jesyln- hope your back is feeling better! I have had a bad back since I was a kid and I know how debilitating it can feel to have an injured back! It really does affect how you feel all over :(

Miss May- my cycles are the same way, they were regular until I started ttc and so far the last 3 ttc have been 43 days, 28 days, and now I'm on day 29. I think the stress of ttc has caused me to start ovulating late (around day 19 or 20) Hopefully the reason yours is late is that you are preg!

Ashntony- I'm 10 dpo today, I caved and took a test yesterday negative of course, it was probably too early but I did use an FRER so who knows, I'm feeling out this cycle as well. I have no idea when to expect AF, since I've been charting my lp has been all over the place. 15 days when I had my miscarriage, 8 days last cycle, and now so far at least 10. So far my symptoms have been cramping every single day since O which is incredibly annoying! The cramping isn't AF like its in my ovaries and on the ride side of my uterus, I'm thinking I have a cyst. I've had one before and this is what it felt like (only it was before o last time I had one and it went away when I oed) Why are you waiting so long to test? Do you have a long lp?

Oh and this is probably a stupid question, but I can't figure out how to post my chart on here! Its on Fertility Friend can anyone help?

Good luck everyone!!!:dust:

Hi brit! Im currently on CD 53, so you aren't the only one! I have 4 days left of Provera to bring on AF, and hopefully regulate things. It can be very frustrating. This next cycle I will be temping, and using OPKs to ReAlLy know whats going on. The hard part is that its still in the back of my head that "Im not out!" lol even though every test has came up negative for a month. (6 total) Point being that I know the feeling of "will something just happen already!"

Hi ladies! I haven't posted anything the past few days b/c it seems like most of you are on to your next cycle. I've been stalking on here though to keep up!
Jesyln- hope your back is feeling better! I have had a bad back since I was a kid and I know how debilitating it can feel to have an injured back! It really does affect how you feel all over :(

Miss May- my cycles are the same way, they were regular until I started ttc and so far the last 3 ttc have been 43 days, 28 days, and now I'm on day 29. I think the stress of ttc has caused me to start ovulating late (around day 19 or 20) Hopefully the reason yours is late is that you are preg!

Ashntony- I'm 10 dpo today, I caved and took a test yesterday negative of course, it was probably too early but I did use an FRER so who knows, I'm feeling out this cycle as well. I have no idea when to expect AF, since I've been charting my lp has been all over the place. 15 days when I had my miscarriage, 8 days last cycle, and now so far at least 10. So far my symptoms have been cramping every single day since O which is incredibly annoying! The cramping isn't AF like its in my ovaries and on the ride side of my uterus, I'm thinking I have a cyst. I've had one before and this is what it felt like (only it was before o last time I had one and it went away when I oed) Why are you waiting so long to test? Do you have a long lp?
Well i am waiting so long because mycycles range from34-38 days. if i wait until halloween then that is my latest af. But it is driving ne nuts!!

Well taking a test early did not help.. cramping today and yet another BFN at 12dpo...

Well I use the calendar method and on my mydays app it said i ovulated on or around the 11th. Looking At 2 online calendars They say I didn't argue late until the 14th-18th. So atI the most I could be netween 9-5 dpo I am so confused and angry... i feel like my af is coming off and on. Plus i am having dark brown cm... i have 3 days until the earliest I can have my af... I just wish my body was easier to understand.... well i think i am going to stay off here until the witch arrives... or until sunday... well GL to you ladies! I will be back this weekend!

I know how you feel my body is being very frustrating this cycle. I thought I oed on CD 9 and then we went on vac with my temps up, but then they went back down and positive OPK with cp sho when we got home so I think I oed on CD 19, but it could have been CD 20 since my temps took a couple of days to rise. So I guess its possible I could be 9dpo, but I think im 10. Now I'm imagining things. I tested again this morning with smu and I thought I saw a very faint pink line, but when I went back after half an hour I didn't see anything. I feel like a crazy person squinting at a pregnancy test in my bathroom for 10 mins LOL. I don't feel like AF is coming and I still have this weird cramping on my right side.

Glad I am not the only one! Im just aggravated! I just do not know what to do. I just hope that my af stays at bay and u get bfp.. time will only tell... :/

For those of you left hanging in for your :bfp:s my fingers are crossed for you all. I can't believe it's only the 23rd of October.

Completely off topic, Yesterday while my Dh was off work due to weather, I guess he had this Genius idea to go an open his own business! I'm so proud of him, He's one of those Jack of all trades, but he has finally decided to tie the knot with his roofing, I'm so proud of him, Lol mind you I don't think he knows how happy I am for him. God Bless mother nature and her evil weather. Here in Alberta Canada, were in the midst of winter snow fall advisory, gotta love it lol. I'm looking forward to ski season, snowman making, Christmas and mmmmm White Hot Chocolate. I'm hoping we get one last heat wave for the girls so on Halloween were not tracking them through 4-5 feet of snow. Worse Case Scenario I may improvise and convince them to stay in shell out and I'll hit Costco and buy them a wack load of Candy, well were going to hit Smittys for breakfast, then off to work.
Have a Great Day ladies
Caio Bellas

Oh and this is probably a stupid question, but I can't figure out how to post my chart on here! Its on Fertility Friend can anyone help?

Good luck everyone!!!:dust:

Hi brit,

Under ur chart u click the share button, copy the last simple link, then paste it in ur signature

hello lovelies~

May- I'm so glad to hear af hasn't started yet! And would say that last cycle might have been a fluke. i'd say you've got at least 2 days.. keep testing!! Woot!!!

Ash- Brown cm.. it can be both a good or bad sign! My fingers are so crossed for you sweets!

Brit- i'm the same as you. I have longer cycles.. after charting, and my cycle regulating itself out, i always can expect O to happen around cd 19. last cycle it was cd 16.. it's been as last as cd 45 before I o'd once.. it's just all over the place.. :(

Mooker- congratulations on your hunnys start! Roofing is a great trade to start a business in.. because not everyone can do it.. and even if they knew how, it's easier to pay someone else to do it. :thumbup: my hubz is like yours. Jack of all trades.. I don't think theres anything he can't do.. except run a business! Ha! He does not have the temperment to employ people. He is a very hard person to work with because he can be quite a di** if he doesn't think someones working hard enough :dohh: I hear stories about work.. and I'm like "hunny... you actually said that to them" :dohh: He's got a trigger temper at work (foreman) , (it's how he was brought up.. if he wasn't doing enough or messed something up he got his ass chewed off) so that's how he does it.. I absolutely hate that part about him.. but everyone wants him to work for them.. so i just go with it.
I hope your sweetie is the opposite temperment lol. it takes EXCELLENT communication and patience to operate a company :thumbup: I'm really excited for you both! I bet you're both over the moon :D

I hate waiting to O :dohh: and I hate the 2ww also :( :dohh: The only two exciting parts of the cycle is the middle and the end.. :grr:

Miss_may sorry the nasty witch got you, well on to the next cycle, will you be trying anything different this go around?

Miss may so so sorry the big bad witch came:-(we.just have to get our plans all organised for next cycle!

Loves i totally agree with you this.is only fun at baby dancing time (well.that bit is always fun;-) and.then crazy symptom.spotting time but even.then only towards the end of tww so the.end is in sight!!

I.am going to try smep this month but not sure when.to start? I know they advise cd8 but i didnt ovulate until cd 17 last month so maybe i should start later?

Miss.may i think you asked about b6..... I have read that you should balance the b6 with the other b vits which is why i am taking a complex vit with 50mg b6 included in it but i am.not sure how important.it is to do that to be honest?!

Mooker Congrats on you honeys new business!! Really love the confidence i am.sure it Will go really well! Lots of roofing dust headed your way! ;-)

Ash- keep hangin.in.there we are all rooting for you hun!

Glam-i am.with you on the fertility charting, i have just started (ie put in my first temp.this morning) so might wait until before it is more than a dot to attempt to post my chart! Dont.know what everything means on fertility friend at all think i need to look at some of their lessons on the website! :-/

Ok girlies.we gotta get this spirit up....up.....up...!!! I wish we could all meet up for a cocktail and chat about all this you are all just such fabulous ladies! :) xxx

For those of you left hanging in for your :bfp:s my fingers are crossed for you all. I can't believe it's only the 23rd of October.

Completely off topic, Yesterday while my Dh was off work due to weather, I guess he had this Genius idea to go an open his own business! I'm so proud of him, He's one of those Jack of all trades, but he has finally decided to tie the knot with his roofing, I'm so proud of him, Lol mind you I don't think he knows how happy I am for him. God Bless mother nature and her evil weather. Here in Alberta Canada, were in the midst of winter snow fall advisory, gotta love it lol. I'm looking forward to ski season, snowman making, Christmas and mmmmm White Hot Chocolate. I'm hoping we get one last heat wave for the girls so on Halloween were not tracking them through 4-5 feet of snow. Worse Case Scenario I may improvise and convince them to stay in shell out and I'll hit Costco and buy them a wack load of Candy, well were going to hit Smittys for breakfast, then off to work.
Have a Great Day ladies
Caio Bellas

It is supposed to snow where I live on halloween! The temps are rising to the mid 60s right now, then in a few days its supposed to drop to the low 40's and have snowfall. I don't mind snow. I like it better than thunderstorms like we have had here lately. I baked pumpkin bread the other day..MMMM that smell just reminds me of cold weather, hot cocoa is next on my list to get from the store. :)

Onto babytalk. 9 DPO right now and have not tested. I have had urges, but I only have one test, and planned that! I made sure not to buy more so I wouldnt be tempted to test early..so I am saving the test until AF is late.

All this talk about snow is making me wish I lived somewhere else LOL. Its 90 degrees outside right now where I live...air conditioning in late October...yuck.

Miss May- sorry AF came, but at least you can move onto a new cycle! Are you going to try anything new this cycle?

I'm def not out yet, but if AF comes in the next couple of days I'm going to get a new BBT thermometer, any suggestions ladies? Right now I'm just using a regular Vicks quick result thermometer, and I don't think its as precise as a BBT thermometer.

All this talk about snow is making me wish I lived somewhere else LOL. Its 90 degrees outside right now where I live...air conditioning in late October...yuck.

Miss May- sorry AF came, but at least you can move onto a new cycle! Are you going to try anything new this cycle?

I'm def not out yet, but if AF comes in the next couple of days I'm going to get a new BBT thermometer, any suggestions ladies? Right now I'm just using a regular Vicks quick result thermometer, and I don't think its as precise as a BBT thermometer.

Snow can be nice, I like the look and feel..but then when it gets -10 degrees outside and it is hard to breathe it is not fun! Lol.

I got my BBT from walmart. It is BBT specific and it was only like $9.

Ladies, I'm back... Well sort of, at the airport in Atlanta. Any BFP???? Damn AF showed up on my vacation! What a witch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->