Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

brit3435- yeah i had some bleeding with my son too im not sure how long it lasted for i think i only had it for about a week then that was it and now i have a wonderful 5yr old! when i had him he came at 38weeks weighing 6pd 6oz 19 1/2inch long!
it has pretty much stopped so im real happy about that,i know when my midwife calls me about my blood work its going to be GOOD NEWS!! i just really can't wait to go for my ultrasound and ill be around 7-8weeks so it going to be really cool will be able to see the baby and the heartbeat real good.

twinkletoe-im really glad that i can help out like i said its the least i can do for all the support and help that ive gottan from each and everyone of u!! i would of never knew half the stuff about TTC if it wasnt for the help of all of you and some of the other woman on this site! i really wish i wouldve know about all this stuff sooner but i think god just blessed me at the right time because i have made alot of change in my life for the good:) im getting my high school diploma right now online because i wanna go to college to become a medical assistance you know be able to help DH out alittle and whats real great is ill have set hours working at a doctors office so ill be able to be there for my children too.i really wish i wouldve done all this years ago but hey im only 24yrs old so hey ladies its never to late to go back and make something out ur life:)
what going on with everyone ?!?! how many dpo is everyone what cd are u on fill me in ladies

Well one of us better get a BFP, I'm gonna hit the buck store and start peeing it up! my boobs are huge,and i don'tknow if its all the fertility supplements or if AF is just getting ready to make her incitful enterance.

Well one of us better get a BFP, I'm gonna hit the buck store and start peeing it up! my boobs are huge,and i don'tknow if its all the fertility supplements or if AF is just getting ready to make her incitful enterance.

i really hope u get ur :bfp: and the dollar store is the BEST place to go!! what i normally would do is get a bunch of cheapy test and then get a pack of the digitals incase i think i see something i can double check!!

Ladies, I am so bummed! I have been so good about taking my BBT and might have messed it up a bit this a.m. I woke up about 30 min before my alarm went off and got up to pee:dohh: (I always take my temp before I do anything). I didn't realize it until I got back in bed. So I went ahead and took it about 25 min. before I usually do. And as you can see on my chart it went WAY down. I am in the "implantation" time so I really wanted to be accurate. And now I dont know what to think of this. I think it is too low for implantation dip. I took my temp about 5 min. later and it was 96.8 and then again when my alarm went off 10 min later and it was 97.9 (which seems more accurate) but I had been up for 30 min by the time this happened. Oh well, I guess I just need to see where it ends up being tomorrow. :coffee:

Well I am ready for my chart to show I have ovulated. I am only on CD 16 now so keeping my fingers crossed that I do ovulate. Well DH has been bding with me everynight. I have noticed that my TMI discharge from when I get aroused has finally come back. This sounds funny but smoking threw my whole body out of whack. 3 months with no cigarette! :D so proud of myself ladies! While smoking I never got "wet" but this month that has finally gone back to normal as well as my AF is back to where it should be. Unlike before I was skipping moths at a time!!!! :O But thankfully my AF has come every month around the time it is supposed to. DH and I have finally figured out that if not stressing about ttc is easier on us. Last month I was obsessed but this month I didn't even realize I was on CD16!!! LOL I assumed it was like CD 10... With me being back into work time has definately flown right on by! Anyways I am soooo ready for Xmas!!!! Already started planning out my decorations!!! :) As far as presents go my DH is going to be one happy camper! :)

R22 I do the same thing! I have been realy good about doing at the same time everyday before I wake up. Well DH suprised me the other morning ;) and my temp dropped. Oh well it was good anyways! LOL Hope you get a sticky bean this month!

:dust:
TO YOU ALL! :)

I'm so excited for everyone to start testing! I have a good feeling about this month for everyone and for myself! I got a new bbt thermometer (was using just a regular one before) and my temp is way different on the bbt, much lower and more consistant. I took my other thermometer on vacation to the beach right before I thought I ovulated last month and when I got back the temps were all over the place. Its a few years old and I think it may have fooled me into thinking I had ovulated when I didnt, and that would explain the 23 days of high temps and the BFN b/c we would have completely missed my ovulation day if it happened a week later (only bded on o-5). I still have a couple of weeks to go before I ovulate, but I can't wait to see some BFPs coming in soon from you ladies!!:dust:

I hope at least one of us gets a :bfp: With all the methods and things we're trying it seems impossible not to. Fingers are tightly crossed for all of us.
:dust::dust::dust:

Ladies, I am out this cycle. I just got my blood work results and it came back negative. I am 13dpo, I usually have a 33 day cycle. So will b waiting for AF to arrive.
Anyways, good luck all those who r testing this week!

Aww got my dollar stores, tests, held me wee almost all day. Made sure that wee was super concentrated, lol and when I when wee I went lol, and :bfn:, fingers crossed thought, yet i have an amazing feeling it will stay that way.

So hubby and I were talking tonight, and he made this wild suggestion that if we don't get pregnant with in the next 3 months he wants to start looking into IUI or IVF. Kind of blown by this idea. He just doesn't want it to take us another four years to concieve, kind of made me feel like it's my fault I'm not getting pregnant. I know he mean't well, but it hurt. With that being said an argumeant started, he left, and i sat here and watched I didn't know i was pregnant, a baby story, and read over the teen pregnancy coloum cried and got jealous. Hope everyone else is Off to a great start on there weekend. fx'ed crossed :dust:

Oh, sorry Mooker. I think it's sweet that he REALLY wants to have one with you so he's suggesting other ways to make it happen. I hope you guys kiss and make up soon!!

Mooker and When, sorry about the bfn's!

Ash, good job on quitting smoking!! It's so hard. I quit years ago, but would still have one here and there when having a few drinks. My dh always hated it (he quit when we were in college 10 years ago) and would tell me it messes with my cm!

Brit, good luck charting with the new thermometer. I wish I had the discipline.

Twinkle, you must win any arguments with your dh :)

Mooker and Whenwilli sorry for the BFNs! Mooker yours is still probably too early though! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hey girlies- well i am out :-( no Sunday testing for me.....started spotting today so AF Will be on her way tomorrow or next day! Had a lovely evening with my parents and hubbies parents we were even dancing in the kitchen after dinner! ;-)

Hope all my lovely ladies are having a nice weekend!! Mooker hope you and hubbie are good again, boys speak before they think sometimes but it always comes from a place where they mean well.....xx

Cant believe i am having to get ready for next cycle already !! Oh well...the bubbly tonight was lovely and let myself have a few glasses since AF was making her appearence! Hugs to my girlies xx

Twinkle, bummer! Glad you aren't dwelling on it, sounds like you had a fabulous night with the family. :)

Sorry Twinkle! But ash is right, your not out til AF shows, but if she does on to next cycle and your that much closer to your BFP

Well for those who were testing on Sunday, I did and got a :bfn: I still have three days till AF shows. Anyone else? keeping my fingers crossed for those still testing.:dust:

Mooker, I am going to try and test tomorrow. I'll be 10 dpo. I don't have my hopes up because I started spotting today and based on the last 2 months, spotting is not a good sign for me. But we will see what happens.

Mooker, I am going to try and test tomorrow. I'll be 10 dpo. I don't have my hopes up because I started spotting today and based on the last 2 months, spotting is not a good sign for me. But we will see what happens.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I almost dislike testing now, not sure why just getting annoying seeing that same single line when your hoping for two. Lol it's like playing the lotto in an odd sense. Well I have this feeling it's going to be someone in here this month. Hoping for some of our long time TTC buddies to pull out some :bfp:s

Went out with the kids today-> Damn I Hate/Love Wal-mart<- Went there for a dinner idea, came home with two boxes of pregnancy tests, colouring books for the kids, marshmellows, meatball honey garlic sauce and still stumped lmfao. Thank heavens for google recipes. Well ladies I'm signing off for the evening, "lets see some :bfp:s :dust: stick beans STICK!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->