Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hey girlies have had a really lazy Sunday myself, we litterally stayed in bed watching movies bd'ing and drinking chai lattes until 4pm :-/ ooops !! But was just so nice to.spend time together.

Mooker i know.what you mean about loving how your hubbie feels so much bigger and gow nice that is....I'm 5feet and hubbie is 6ft 1 so i feel so protected as well is so nice!

Jes that is such a good idea i would.love to be as productive as that! I love cooking too and entertaining.....did a big Mexican feast last night was great fun!

Still no sign of loves and miss may really hope they are ok.......

BabyT - the rum.and coke is a good plan!! Although my tipple of choice is usually white wine so might need to get some elderflower cordial, apparently that mixed in water looks.like wine but that is assuming no one tries it!!
:)

R22- i just hope we are all having the dilema of how /when.to tell people at Christmas :) x

We are off to the inlaws for some.Sunday dinner, i am.arriving bearing dessert and some nibbles.....getting hungry already! X

Well, the TWW begins. :wacko:
DH and I did all we could to try for that BFP....SMEP, pre-seed, maca, OPKs, & BBT. FX'd.
Hoping we get a BUNCH of BFPs this month.

Good morning ladies!! Mooker, my honey is a foot taller than me, and his chest is so muscly I literally cant put my arms all the way around him! Its so lovely.
Sorry I got you started on the Chai Twinkle :) I got him hooked on it! I was making some one night, and he loved the smell, so now instead of the beer runs, he goes to starbucks :)
I think it will help his swimmers, (not drinking alcohol) and its such a cozy wintery drink. Sounds like you two had an awesome day!
Good luck Ash and R22!

Im still waiting for AF to show, with a little voice in my head hoping she doesnt, and I go into DR next week with a BFP. (doubtful) Its taken everything not to test more, but if she doesn't show by friday, I definately am. The only sign has been super sore bbs.

Good luck Ash for your wait Ash hopefully the time will fly by for you!

R22 fx for you too, you really seem like you have done everything possible this month, I am def going to do SMEP next month, really hope it has worked out for you! :)

Jes, I don' blame you at all for holing out hope for that BFP, if the witch hasn't shown her ugly face then there is always hope! Good for you holding out on the testing!

Girls I know is is so so silly but this TWW is really really killing me!! I am only 6dpo and I am already totally impatient. I am in work and I have sooooooo much to do and I am finding it so hard to concentrate! I am feeling wee twinges in my lower tummy kind of like pre AF, I prob wouldn't be noticing them at all if I wasn't in the TWW but as I am I am double and triple thinking everything! Grrrrr!!

I never ever thought that I would think about TCC every single day when we started, it really is a strange thing!

Jes - btw LOVING the chai lattes and you totally put me on to them! It was a really lovely day.......was too cold to leave our lovely bed to go to starbucks so we had to settle for powdered chai in sachets but I made them with hot milk so they were nearly as yummy!

Well better go and get some work done.......hugs ladies! x

The thoughts are totally consuming! especailly with the symptoms, and having to wait, not knowing whats going on... uggghhhhhh

hi girls! :hi:

Have been taking a break from the computer for the past few days. I should have gotten on and at least said so. So I'm sorry :hugs2: I have been keeping very busy though and I must say my house reflects it!

CD 19 for me! I should be ovulating yesterday or today.. I haven't been loyal about taking my temps either though so i'll see what it is tomorrow!!

OH and I had some friends down for the weekend so that's another reason I've been away. But we had a great weekend!!! Twinkle- We did the same as you did :D Yesterday was all about bd'ing for me and my sweets!~ (I didn't get my maca for this cycle as I still hadn't gone to town till Saturday which was too close to O to start for me, so I stopped by my old job and got one of those female :sex: enhancement shots "Rock On" it's loaded with Maca and made my drive crazy good :D So I was able to keep up with OH who took one for men also.
May sound silly BUT THEY WORK! I know the GUY enhancements work.. but was curious as to the female version. I tried one once before years ago, but OH and I got in a fight and nobody got any that night..

Soo.. theres my TMI for the night :haha: I will hop on and check in tomorrow!!

Welcome back Loves!! So.glad you had a lovely weekend! Those "female enhaincement shots" sound very interesting!! :).Dont think we have anything as interesting as that over here! ;-) ......sometimes.just a day together alone.is just what the doctor.ordered! Woohoo on the.ovulation......sounds.like you certainly did all you could!

Well 7dpo for me (ish) and of course i am already thinking.when Will i test!! Really want to hold.out until Sunday at least (12dpo) if witch doesnt.show early first. Very confused about what is going to happen this cycle as taking the vit b6 certainly seems.to have brought forward ovulation (smiley cd 13 instead of cd15) so.hopefully my lp Will be.longer ts cycle! Xx

Well my temp chart is very confusing! I don't know how yo detect ovulation! Plus we use a fan sometimes and thats when my temps drop. Hence the temperature drop on the CD 7. But I am on CD13 today and trying to get as much bding in as possible!!!! Well all I can do is cross my fingers and wait! I hope!

WELCOME BACK LOVES! Glad you have been keeping busy!

Hi Ladies, I've been mia for a bit. Trying not to obsess about ttc. Also, because of my bv infection this month, my dr. said I should wait this cycle out. I was doing fine with that, but yesterday (cd14) was the day I usually Ovulate. I could feel that I was ovulationg in my left Ovary (which is more open than my right- I had a dye test done back in March when I had a cyst removed) and I had Ewcm like I've never had before. Because everything seemed on point we bd'd yesterday. That will be the only time during my fertile window though bc I'm supposed to wait another week to make sure the infection doesn't come back. The dr. also advised I use boric acid suppositories for the next week. Sorry if this is all TMI, but she says it's most likely the cause of all my spotting.

FX for you all. I am officially in the TWW now. I'm not going to stress though bc we only had one shot this month.

Good morning ladies! I hope you are all having a great day so far!

Loves, its so nice to hear from you! I figured you were relaxing, and getting busy this weekend ;) Im glad you had a nice time with your hubby.

Im just sipping some tea, and waiting for my nephew to come for the day. Hes almost two, and such a joy. I get time to bond, and save my sister lots on her childcare bill.

Fingers crossed for those of you in TWW!!

Hey girlies hope you are all well today!

Jes hope you had fun.with your nephew they are so so cute at that age!

Hey sbmack-glad to have you back! Remember it only takes one shot!! Well thats what i hope as i only have one shot this cycle as we only managed to bd once in my fertile time!! You never know!

R22- yes i am hopefully testing this week (Sunday) if af doesnt show first Will.be 12 dpo so still.early but i Dont think i Will be able to hold off any longer ! But my AF likes to show her ugly head early so just hoping i even get to test! When are you.going to test?

I am currently looking through my recipe books for inspiration as we are having my parents and hubbies parents over for a dinner party on sat night to say thanks for all the help getting new house in order! Mmmm what to cook?!?! X

OMG it's been long that I posted something. I couldn't find the thread as it was renamed. Thank god I finally found it.
So my last cycle was an annovulatory cycle. So I started Clomid again this cycle and ovulated. Currently I am 10dpo. I will be testing this Friday. I have no symptoms whatsoever this time. In August, I had like every symptom in the book, but it turned out to be a bust. Although this time, my temps are higher than usual. Mine are usually in 97's, but this LP i have temps over 98. My CD21 progesterone results came back at 24.5.
I haven't caved in to take a HPT yet, am a little worried to see a BFN. Waiting...... Oh Friday, please show up soon.

Attachments

• ff.JPG
    ff.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 4
Whenwilli- welcome back!! My goodness you are.holding out so so well!! I am only 7dpo and i am.itching to test!! All your signs temps etc looking really positive!! Fingers and toes crossed for you! X

Well my temp chart is very confusing! I don't know how yo detect ovulation! Plus we use a fan sometimes and thats when my temps drop. Hence the temperature drop on the CD 7. But I am on CD13 today and trying to get as much bding in as possible!!!! Well all I can do is cross my fingers and wait! I hope!

ash- your chart looks great! those jagged lines are just tenths of a degree :) once you ovulate your temp will rise a bit and after 3 days you will be able to see that your temps stay higher :) I love temping! Its so informative! Ive gotten lazy about it though.. :blush:

sbmack- BD'ing right at O.. sound like an awesome chance if you ask me!

twinkle- lol.. you know you're going to test friday girl :p lol FX'd for a longer lp!!

WhenwillI- :test:!!! :)

Welcome back Ladies! thought we had lost of a few of you had me worried lol

Well woke up this morning, completely caved and POAS lol, and to no surpise:bfn:
It's not evening disappointing anymore, lol almost expect it. To early to test anyways, but it happens.
Well happy to see somefimilair usernames back, Any heard from Miss-may?

WhenwillI your chart does look great. FXd for you!!

ash- your chart looks great! those jagged lines are just tenths of a degree :) once you ovulate your temp will rise a bit and after 3 days you will be able to see that your temps stay higher :) I love temping! Its so informative! Ive gotten lazy about it though.. :blush:

sbmack- BD'ing right at O.. sound like an awesome chance if you ask me!

twinkle- lol.. you know you're going to test friday girl :p lol FX'd for a longer lp!!

WhenwillI- :test:!!! :)
Thanks loves! Hubby still doesnt understand why I am temping!!! Hope it gives me a better idea of when I o!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->