Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Twinkle, I have the same question about ovulation. Is temping the only way to know if you are? My doc says not to bother bc so few ppl do it right that it's not really accurate and it just causes stress. Also, I haven't heard anything about baby aspirin. I have heard that green tea is good though. I'm going to try and ween myself off coffee and switch.

Monomer, so sorry about the BFN!! Why would fertalaid stop Ovulation?

I was also thinking of ordering some fertalaid....and some zinc for my husband.

So fertilaid is suppose to be like a prenatal with the added features of vitex, red clover ect. Features that are suppose to help produce naturally healthy follices ovulate, and make it a happy uterus for a bean to stick lol probably more features but those are the three I remember. Women who were using ovulation strips which I'm not, a few were saying they didn't ovulate while taking it. I'm doubting that I didn't, But it's period day and no AF. I tested last night again, and negative. I have one test left and I'm holding out till Wednesday-> I do like the fertilaid though, and the fertilcm. I Found that while taking these products my acne insanely reduced to mere blemishes on my cheeks which I can handle, my skin looked healthier, and the cm I was getting was amazing, my cm right now is still creamy sticky texture<- sorry tmi, you can also take the maca with both the products above and it has an enhancing feature, stimulating ovulation healthy folis ect. even hubby can take the Maca and it ups the libdo, makes his swimmers stronger & faster cause it's an energy boost, so it's like sperm on roids lol. Anyways ladies I gotta get my shit together and get ready for work. Been sitting here reading trying to catch up. Have a great day everyone

So I tested this morning and still :bfn: I'm due tomorrow so I guess will wait and see my cycles have been all over the place the pact few months, from 23 days, 32, 25, 27. So HOPEFULLY, this maca and fertilaid has straightened out the hormones here, or really screwed things up from what I read now lol Maca Good! fertilaid not so good for some people, can stop ovulation, make your cycle longer blah blah blah.

Whose all left hanging in?

sorri about ur bfn:-( but remember ur not out intill the :witch: shows!!! when i was ttc i had got some fertilaid too but then i read alot of bad things about it! so therefore i stop it right away because i didnt wanna take the chances of something bad happen you know it was already bad enough that i was having trouble as it is:-/!!!

has anyone tried just taken *PRENATALS*?! i really think thats what did the trick for me, i started taken them the end of may & got my bfp on 10/25 and my midwife said that prenatals can be some of the best things when ttc:) i was told that taken them 3months before trying can really help well of course i just kept taken them & trying neways and you know i seen the differents that they were doing my skin never looked so good my hair never been so long or my finger nails im telling u ladies go get u some prenatals ASAP who here is taken prenatals?!

I've been taking prenatals since January :growlmad: so not a believer that it helps get you pregnant but I do believe it helps prepare for the sticky bean and prevents a tubal preg. and other stuff. (Cant think of it).

I do not know if temp-ing is the only way to know if you ovulated but it does help. I love watching my temps and don't stress about it but I do think people get carried away. As long as you do it the same time every morning and before you do anything else you should get pretty accurate results. Also, it helps when you meet with your Dr. You have something to show them so they can see how your cycles are going. And Fertility Friends lets you enter in notes/symptoms so you do not have to try to remember everything when you talk to your Dr. (like a journal if you want to use it that way).

CD10 today and starting OPKs! I'm taking Maca, Fish oil (for Cm), royal jelly (for cm) and primerose oil (for cm) I'm also taking green tea and I stopped drinking pop completely. I hope this is our month! Good luck to anyone still in the game!

Twinkle, I have the same question about ovulation. Is temping the only way to know if you are? My doc says not to bother bc so few ppl do it right that it's not really accurate and it just causes stress. Also, I haven't heard anything about baby aspirin. I have heard that green tea is good though. I'm going to try and ween myself off coffee and switch.

So fertilaid is suppose to be like a prenatal with the added features of vitex, red clover ect. Features that are suppose to help produce naturally healthy follices ovulate, and make it a happy uterus for a bean to stick lol probably more features but those are the three I remember. Women who were using ovulation strips which I'm not, a few were saying they didn't ovulate while taking it. I'm doubting that I didn't, But it's period day and no AF. I tested last night again, and negative. I have one test left and I'm holding out till Wednesday-> I do like the fertilaid though, and the fertilcm. I Found that while taking these products my acne insanely reduced to mere blemishes on my cheeks which I can handle, my skin looked healthier, and the cm I was getting was amazing, my cm right now is still creamy sticky texture<- sorry tmi, you can also take the maca with both the products above and it has an enhancing feature, stimulating ovulation healthy folis ect. even hubby can take the Maca and it ups the libdo, makes his swimmers stronger & faster cause it's an energy boost, so it's like sperm on roids lol. Anyways ladies I gotta get my shit together and get ready for work. Been sitting here reading trying to catch up. Have a great day everyone

idk how but i skip right pass this lol so ive been reading everything and i do think ur right i dont think it will stop "O" but u see i got scared and stop asap but im really happy that its helping u out:) i really hope u get ur :bfp: wed!!!!!! like i said ur not out intill the :witch: shows so my fingers and my toes haha are crossed hoping that she dont SHOW and that this is it for u

Hey guys what a day! Still working at 11.30 is not fun! :-(

Hope we are all well! All the info here is just fab!

R22- about temping my problem is that I set my alarm for 6.15 am but I always wake up throughout the night several times before my alarm so I guess my question is, is there any point in me temping ?! Can I still get an accurate reading?

How are we all tonight? Xx

Twinkletoe- I also wake up several times during the night (I wake up anytime I hear my toddler fuss or talk in her sleep lol) and I just temp in the middle of the night if I have been asleep for at least 3 hours. It doesn't seem to effect my temperature very much, I can still easily detect ovulation since my bbt will raise almost an entire degree.

Twinkle I also wake up in the middle of the night. Lately, I have been waking up about 30 minutes before my alarm and just try to go back to sleep and still take my temp at my usual time. My chart still looks pretty accurate. But if you are ok not temping than dont give in to the pressure. :drunk:

Twinkletoe- I also wake up several times during the night (I wake up anytime I hear my toddler fuss or talk in her sleep lol) and I just temp in the middle of the night if I have been asleep for at least 3 hours. It doesn't seem to effect my temperature very much, I can still easily detect ovulation since my bbt will raise almost an entire degree.

i wake up in the middle of the night too whenever i hear my son but u see he has asmtha so im aways scared when he all stopped up and coughing he gonna stop breathing i still got a baby montior in his room! i even sleep next time to him when he sounds real bad or dh sleeps in the bed with him or i let him crawl in bed with us but he really like sleeping by himself lol im like u dont wanna sleep with MOMMIE no mommie u and daddy got ur own bed :-(

I've been taking prenatals since January :growlmad: so not a believer that it helps get you pregnant but I do believe it helps prepare for the sticky bean and prevents a tubal preg. and other stuff. (Cant think of it).

I do not know if temp-ing is the only way to know if you ovulated but it does help. I love watching my temps and don't stress about it but I do think people get carried away. As long as you do it the same time every morning and before you do anything else you should get pretty accurate results. Also, it helps when you meet with your Dr. You have something to show them so they can see how your cycles are going. And Fertility Friends lets you enter in notes/symptoms so you do not have to try to remember everything when you talk to your Dr. (like a journal if you want to use it that way).

sorry your not a stronge believer for the prenatals!! you know i think everything works different for everyone as were not all the sames and neither our are bodys! has nebody ever thought about trying one of those montiors that help track ovulating and can actually confirm it?! i read about this one call cue or something like that and u can rent it for as low as $20 a month

ovacue!! its called ovacue ive read alot of great stuff about it and u cant rent it or buy it and it actually confirms the big O!

Well I have found out that the so called "symptoms" I have had the last couple of months are all related to my ovulation. Like nausea, frequent urination, and the metallic taste... However this temping has taught me when I o which is around CD16. Which gives me a 14-17 day luteal phase! Which makes me happy because at least I do not have to worry about how to lengthen it. Other than that I am going to keep telling myself to not get overexcited and to not blow things out of proportion because stressing is not going to help!!!! Well i suppose the only other thing to state is that I am on CD 22 and 6 dpo! 11 days left until testing! Good Luck too you ladies!

Well I have found out that the so called "symptoms" I have had the last couple of months are all related to my ovulation. Like nausea, frequent urination, and the metallic taste... However this temping has taught me when I o which is around CD16. Which gives me a 14-17 day luteal phase! Which makes me happy because at least I do not have to worry about how to lengthen it. Other than that I am going to keep telling myself to not get overexcited and to not blow things out of proportion because stressing is not going to help!!!! Well i suppose the only other thing to state is that I am on CD 22 and 6 dpo! 11 days left until testing! Good Luck too you ladies!

that is s0 good to hear:thumbup: i really hope u get your :bfp: maybe u can test in 4-6days and even get it:) :happydance: sending lots and lots of baby :dust: your way!!!!:hugs::hugs:

i found my sons ultrasound pictures and i wanted to share them with you all i thought i lost them when i moved but i found them the other day all packed up im so happy:)

ericso1.jpg

ericsono.jpg

ericus.jpg

im actually waiting to go to the doctors now and i will be getting a paper to make a appointment for my first scan for this jelly bean

Yay Ash! Glad to hear it! Finally have my Dr. appt today. Cant wait to finally talk to her. (It took me 3 months to get this appt). :)

Thanks, Mooker. I just re-read my post and my iPad autocorrected your handle to monomer haha. I hope you get your BFP!

I started spotting last night so I think I'm out :(

Ash, good to hear everything is in order.

r22- im so happy that u finally got ur dr appointment it really sucks having to wait so long when youve already been waiting so long u know hope all goes well :dust:

sbmack- remember ur not out intill the :witch: show maybe the spotting is a good sign maybe af wont show:-/!!! best of luck to u and thank u i really hope it goes all well too because it took us 2yrs for this fingers cross

Yay Ash! Glad to hear it! Finally have my Dr. appt today. Cant wait to finally talk to her. (It took me 3 months to get this appt). :)

Thanks and good luck! I hope you find something out!!!!!

Hey girlies!

Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow anyone else agree?!?!

Ash- good luck with the rest of your tww!! That's great you have worked out your ovulation with temping! I am really going to try this month!

Ilovehim- your pics are just adorable!! Can't wait to see your new ones of this little bean!! I am so pleased you found them! I know what you mean loosing things when you move we have just moved house and I can't find anything I want!!! Grrr! ;-)

R22- that's fab about your appointment, have you got your list of qu's to ask?

Sbmack- really hope your not out, so so many posts of ladies spotting and getting their BFPs so pma !! Fx for you hun!

Well I am fully stocked up and just patiently awaiting cd 8 (cd 3 today) so that we can start smep! :) going to start temping tomorrow to try and see my ovulation I don't know why but I am just so worried that I don't ovulate. Thanks for all the tips about temping ladies I guess I will just temp every morning for the next few weeks and see if anything makes sense!

Making a Thai red curry tonight and am about to burn the chicken so better go tend to it! :) chat later! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->