Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hey girlies hope you all.had lovely weekends! Cant believe its Monday morning already! :-(

My fingers and toes are seriously.crossed for you guys that are testing this week i really really hope af doesnt show her ugly face!

Mooker i know what you mean about walmart one of those.places you love and hate all at the same time! :)

Thanks for the words of encouragement girls about the spotting but def feels like af just around the corner i still spotting and cramping but oh well i am ready to start planninh next cycle which will involve ALOT more bd'ing before i get my positive opk! Dont know whether to try and give temping another go ??

Where is everyone else in their cycles and how are we all holding out?? Xx

Fx ash!! It feels more like the 22 week wait doesnt it!!! Hopefully it will go.fast for you finishing with.a beautiful bfp! X

Sorry about the spotting Twinkle. I always spot too. Last month it started at 4dpo. Right now I'm 7dpo and nothing yet.

Good luck in the 2ww Ash.

Ash, Yay! It's great when you see your temps rise like that. Keep it up!!

I'm 10 dpo and got the :bfn: this morning. Still spotting. I don't think this is my month. DH and I decided that if I am not prego this month we are going to hold off for a couple of months. :cry:

Heylo gurlies...

Hope u all had a wonderful weekend. AF showed up today and am all set for this cycle. Sorry for the BFNs and spotting. FX for all of you who will be testing this week.
Loads of baby dust all of us :) lets hope November is our month!!!

Sounds like I was so far behind everyone that you girls are lapping me and now we are all ready to start new cycles! Sorry for the BFNs but I still have a good feeling about November BFPs! I'm on cycle day 8, so O is still a couple weeks away for me! I wish I had short cycles, that would make ttc so much less stressful!

Hello my lady loves,

Im so excited for the ones testing soon. Im sure all the :bfn: that ur getting is bcuz of testing too early so lets wait til we are suppose to test so we wont keep getting let down. Someone is gonna get a :bfp: soon i can feel it

hey ladies,
i know ttc can be hard i ttc for 2years heck maybe even just a little more then two years but just think positive because it will happen when its met to i know it really sucks getting them bfn and seeing that one stupid line god i hate that stupid line!!!!but you really need to just relax maybe a few drinks when ur fertile wouldnt kill you def be RELAXing then lol! as for those who has stop smoking that is so good for u im trying to quit now and yes i know im pregnant and i shouldve stop the min i got that positive but believe me its easy said then done,howevery i went from a pack 1/2 a day to 5cigs a day so that is way way better i think im gonna get one of those electric one so its not as harmful well atleast i dont think it be i know i can do it though nebody have ne good tips? ive actually been trying to chew bubble gum and its been helping well im off to bed gotta be up and early tomorrow! oh i almost forgot i got my blood test back from my doctors today everything is well because as some of u knew i had some spotting last week but yeah all is good hcg levels went from 5716 wed the 7th and when they took them thursday the 8th they were like 8thousand something so they just about double in ONE day instead of 2!!!!!! and i go for my ultrasound at the end of the week im gonan try and make it for saturday so dh can go cant wait!!! when i was preggers with my son i had to do everything by myself im so glad i married my bestfriend YAY

Thanks for the encouragement guys sucks being out but just getting ready for next cycle now and we going to catch that egg if it kills us!! :)

Brit- sorry about your long cycle but at least you will have some company now through your cycle! We can do it!!

How are our testers getting on?? Dying to hear about some of those BFPs you all deserve! :)

Whenwill- sorry about the horrible witch getting you.....onwards to next cycle for us!

R22- sorry about the bfn but it was still really early to test I really hope you get your BFPs so there will be no need to take a break......:)hope you are ok x

Sbmack- I know spotting sucks.....good luck for your tww when are you testing??

Well ladies I going to attempt temping again it was a disaster last month but I feel I have to give it a proper go as I feel it is the only way to actually check for sure that I am actually ovulating!! Also thinking of getting raspberry leaf tea capsules.

Fx for all my girlies! Xx

Ash, Yay! It's great when you see your temps rise like that. Keep it up!!

I'm 10 dpo and got the :bfn: this morning. Still spotting. I don't think this is my month. DH and I decided that if I am not prego this month we are going to hold off for a couple of months. :cry:

Sorry about the BFN....there's still hope though. Good luck on holding off the next couple of months. Don't 'they' always say it happens as soon as you stop trying. I hate 'them'. haha. It's easier said than done. Hopefully you don't need to do this and you'll get yours this month.

Brit, sorry about the long cycles...

My AF is due Saturday...waiting to test till then. I have book club tomorrow, which often turns into wine club too. I will probably nurse one glass all night so it looks like I'm not obsessing about ttc. I have a big mouth and have told a lot of friends we are ttc. I probably shouldn't have, but they have all been really supportive. When I finally do get a BFP I will just keep telling them I'm still trying for the first few months. I will have to pretend to drink wine or they will all know something is up.

Good luck ladies!

Well 4dpo. Dh and i didnt bd on the day of o but did the 3d days before. But since we didnt atress about it too much this month i will be ok eith a bfn. Definately going ti invest in opks for december!

Hello ladies! I'm just catching up with you all, I've had my nephew since Saturday. My sister had a stomach flu, and i was going to have him Wednesday through Friday and didn't want a sick baby, so in keeping him away from germs, i have him for the whole week. Very busy Auntie with him and the twins! I look at it as preparing...

Sorry about the BFN's..that one line does suck..
CD 74! Holy cow. I'm calling my dr today to see what's next since the provera didn't bring on AF. Fingers crossed it isn't serious. :/ I'm so done.

Hello my sweetie pies,

So I woke up with menstrual craps...and as bad as they are I wouldnt be surprised if it came on today...its due tmrw

Ok so here is my situation...my last cycle was 27 days and my luteal phase is 13 days...Based on my chart with fertility friend I ovulated on cd 11 which is early. Now bcuz the luteal phase is typically the same every month...im at 13 dpo today which means my menstrual cycle this month will be shorten by 3 days. My period is now due between tmrw or the 15th. I hate this :growlmad:

Hello my sweetie pies,

So I woke up with menstrual craps...and as bad as they are I wouldnt be surprised if it came on today...its due tmrw

Ok so here is my situation...my last cycle was 27 days and my luteal phase is 13 days...Based on my chart with fertility friend I ovulated on cd 11 which is early. Now bcuz the luteal phase is typically the same every month...im at 13 dpo today which means my menstrual cycle this month will be shorten by 3 days. My period is now due between tmrw or the 15th. I hate this :growlmad:

Glam, I kind of have the same situation. My luteal phase is 13 days but I start spotting anywhere from 6 to 9 dpo. I have an appt with my Dr on Thursday and will be asking her about this.

Hey guys! How are we all getting on?

Jes- sounds like you have your hands full but practice makes perfect ;-) really hope you get this cycle of yours started I am sure the doc will have a suggestion keep us posted!

Sbmack-I know what you mean about the wine ;-) I know if I with my girlfriends they will totally think it is suspicious if I am not joining them so I think I might have to have a "bug" or something when we have get together for a couple of months if I am lucky enough to get my BFPs sometime! :)

Ash- I really like opks.....I love the comfort of knowing when is best to get bd'ing!

Glam and R22- I am really confused about my cycle too for the 2 cycles before this one my lp was only 9 days and then 10 days which I was worried was too short so this cycle I started taking vit b6 and at least with my AF starting today at 14dpo that means a longer lp from 10 days to 13 days in just 1 month of b6 which can't be bad! But NO idea how long my cycles are meant to be or when I will ovulate as I seem to get a positive opk at a different time every month but hey a longer lp is a plus surely?

Do you guys think the only way to know if you are ovulating ok is to temp? And if I can't get accurate temps is my only other choice to try and get a doc to test? Sorry for questions I just really want to do everything I can as we all do! :)

Also has anyone taken either baby aspirin or raspberry tea for ttc?? I need to stop myself from google!! Aghh!!

Goodness I just am so so grateful for my girls.....you guys are just amazing I would definitely be lost without you all !! Big hugs! X

So I tested this morning and still :bfn: I'm due tomorrow so I guess will wait and see my cycles have been all over the place the pact few months, from 23 days, 32, 25, 27. So HOPEFULLY, this maca and fertilaid has straightened out the hormones here, or really screwed things up from what I read now lol Maca Good! fertilaid not so good for some people, can stop ovulation, make your cycle longer blah blah blah.

Whose all left hanging in?

So I tested this morning and still :bfn: I'm due tomorrow so I guess will wait and see my cycles have been all over the place the pact few months, from 23 days, 32, 25, 27. So HOPEFULLY, this maca and fertilaid has straightened out the hormones here, or really screwed things up from what I read now lol Maca Good! fertilaid not so good for some people, can stop ovulation, make your cycle longer blah blah blah.

Whose all left hanging in?

I am until the 26th again! My cycles are usually all over the place when I have highest stress! But this month and last month I have tried to be more laid back! I was thinking about fetilaid but now that I saw this I think I will avoid it! Well good luck!

Twinkle, I have the same question about ovulation. Is temping the only way to know if you are? My doc says not to bother bc so few ppl do it right that it's not really accurate and it just causes stress. Also, I haven't heard anything about baby aspirin. I have heard that green tea is good though. I'm going to try and ween myself off coffee and switch.

Monomer, so sorry about the BFN!! Why would fertalaid stop Ovulation?

I was also thinking of ordering some fertalaid....and some zinc for my husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->