Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi ladies, I joined this thread a few months ago and then, we decided to NTNP for a few cycles. Well, we NTNP'd for 2 cycles and I got the chance to go to the States so I ordered OPK and HPT strips while there. This cycle we are full blown TTC with SMEP. I am CD8 and our anniversary falls right in the middle of my feertile days. Hopefully this will bring us luck. If not, we will NTNP in December. Then, in January I will have an HSg done. Where we go from there depends on the results. It will either be IUI or IVF.

Good luck to all thee ladies testing in the next few days.

:hugs:

Hey girlies!

Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow anyone else agree?!?!

Ash- good luck with the rest of your tww!! That's great you have worked out your ovulation with temping! I am really going to try this month!

Ilovehim- your pics are just adorable!! Can't wait to see your new ones of this little bean!! I am so pleased you found them! I know what you mean loosing things when you move we have just moved house and I can't find anything I want!!! Grrr! ;-)

R22- that's fab about your appointment, have you got your list of qu's to ask?

Sbmack- really hope your not out, so so many posts of ladies spotting and getting their BFPs so pma !! Fx for you hun!

Well I am fully stocked up and just patiently awaiting cd 8 (cd 3 today) so that we can start smep! :) going to start temping tomorrow to try and see my ovulation I don't know why but I am just so worried that I don't ovulate. Thanks for all the tips about temping ladies I guess I will just temp every morning for the next few weeks and see if anything makes sense!

Making a Thai red curry tonight and am about to burn the chicken so better go tend to it! :) chat later! Xx

Same here Twinkle! I was so afraid I wasn't ovulating! However now that I am comparing my symptoms and my temps for when I "o" it all makses sense! The progestoren levels cause my nausea and metallic taste after my "o" every month!

Happy Friday ladies! I am one happy lady today! My nephew goes home and i can finally clean my floors, and sleep through the night! He had a tummy bug that didn't mix well with a diaper rash :/ The snuggles were excellent , however, I'm not looking forward to the new baby up all nights all over again. It will be nice that I have help this time around. I was single when the twins were born, sleep deprived, and would've been deemed clinically insane for the first few months! I'm not sure how i did it all these years, but they are perfect! Off to call doctor..i completely forgot all week. I'm not counting my cycle days anymore, just looking forward to day one again.

Jeslyn- I have no idea how you did it with twins all by yourself! Dh and I thought we were going crazy with just our daughter and he had the first 10 days off after she was born! She was born a month early and had reflux so it was a bit more difficult but still...there were two of us and one of her!

Where is everyone at in their cycles? Anyone left to test besides Ash :dust: or are we all waiting to O now? I'm on cycle day 12, negative OPK this morning but I started spotting last night and still am this morning. The last time I spotted before O I didn't O until CD 35 so I REALLY hope that isn't the case this month!

Well I'm Out she finally showed today, Kind of a bummer I went had a beta HCG done yesterday lol Gues that was a waste of blood. So how's everyone this evening? do we still have testers this month?

Hi guys so nice to hear from you all!!

Hey Galvanbaby good to see you again! Hubbie and I going to try smep this month for the first time . Cd 4 for me today so a few more days before starting!! Goodluck giving it a go! Hopefully the anniversary will bring you luck !

Ash that's great that you def know you ovulate! Never heard of ovulation symptoms good to know!

Jes you did amazingly! Can't believe you did that with twins! One more will be a breeze to you! My wee niece age 3 is coming on Tuesday for 10 days as my sister goes to Mexico so will be busy busy but so excited to have her!

Brit I just waiting to "o" now too, cd 4 for me. Last month got a positive opk on cd 13 but we shall see what this month brings! We starting smep cd 8 anyway to cover ourselves! ;-) hope you ovulate soon Hun! Fx!

Hey mooker so sorry you are out :-( have you an hubbie decided on what you are doing next cycle?

I am off to my mums to paint some old bedroom furniture to try and make it presentable for our new house! Chat later ladies! Xxx

Im soooo sorry mooker!!! Well for me i just woke up at 430am with an awful wave of nausea.... i was dead asleep and it was so bad it woke me up! The only other time i have had that is when i have had.one too many...... but i dnt drink.during the tww so i have no idea what caused it!

Still no AF. It's supposed to come today. My spotting stopped yesterday. Seems strange. I did test yesterday (BFN). I'm just hoping my periods are getting a little longer than 25 days and that my lp is increasing.

Twinkle, good luck with SMEP.

Sorry about the witch Mooker.

Ash, I have waves of nasuea around O.

Jeslyn, raising twins alone must have been so exhausting! This next kid will be a breeze :)

Good luck Galvan.

Well I'm Out she finally showed today, Kind of a bummer I went had a beta HCG done yesterday lol Gues that was a waste of blood. So how's everyone this evening? do we still have testers this month?

so sorri to hear the :witch: got you mooker!! i think you should relax keep busy and just have lots and lots of sex without temping charting opks or whatever you do, do!!!this month and see what happen:hugs: good luck ill be praying for you and the rest of the ladies.

i go for my scan on monday,we should be able to see jelly belly real good cause ill be 7w 1d on monday!
you know its crazy how time is flying by already im apart of this thread for called july sunbeams and we are already getting woman due at the end of july its crazy and then their will be aug babys?!?! im fingers and toes will be crossed for you but im telling u just try not to keep track of nething just relax clear you mind,heck maybe read a good book ,rent some movies turn on the sexy music and dance the night away in ur living room haha:hugs: i know you can do it girl

Hey girlies!

Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow anyone else agree?!?!

Ash- good luck with the rest of your tww!! That's great you have worked out your ovulation with temping! I am really going to try this month!

Ilovehim- your pics are just adorable!! Can't wait to see your new ones of this little bean!! I am so pleased you found them! I know what you mean loosing things when you move we have just moved house and I can't find anything I want!!! Grrr! ;-)

R22- that's fab about your appointment, have you got your list of qu's to ask?

Sbmack- really hope your not out, so so many posts of ladies spotting and getting their BFPs so pma !! Fx for you hun!

Well I am fully stocked up and just patiently awaiting cd 8 (cd 3 today) so that we can start smep! :) going to start temping tomorrow to try and see my ovulation I don't know why but I am just so worried that I don't ovulate. Thanks for all the tips about temping ladies I guess I will just temp every morning for the next few weeks and see if anything makes sense!

Making a Thai red curry tonight and am about to burn the chicken so better go tend to it! :) chat later! Xx

thanks twinkle i still can't get over that i found them all packed up because i really thought that all of his baby stuff was gone,you know i dont even care that i lost my clothes or body sprays or none of the other stuff cause u know i can buy all that stuff again but his baby pictures,baby book,and everything else well ill never be able to ever get those memorys back again i mean i saved my pregnancy test the little hat they put on him in the hospital just it all so finding that little bit of stuff just made me the happiest person in the world<3 i go monday at 2pm for my scan and ill be 7w 1d so we should be able to see our little jelly belly realli good i cant wait!! best of luck to you like i was telling mooker you should just relax and have lots and lots of sex but u know try not to use anything this month and see what happens:hugs: good luck

Hi ladies, I hope you're all having an awesome weekend! Sorry about the witch Mooker :/ I hope she stays away til the end of next year for you! I'm glad you found your little man stuff i love him. It really is the little things in life. fingers crossed for ash's nausea! I hope its one of many awesome symptoms for you.
I'm getting pretty to go celebrate an early Thanksgiving at my sisters home. Were doing it early so we can all go to a football game Thursday. Hooray for American traditions! Lol

Hey, ladies. What do you think? Is this a positive OPK at the bottom?

Attachments

• SAM_0196.jpg
    SAM_0196.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3
Galvan- My OPK test looked just like yours today, and I'm taking mine as a negative. Last month I took it as a positive and didn't actually ovulate until 6 days later and the OPK test line was actually darker than the control line so it was really obvious that it was a positive.

This is my first month using OPKs so I am confused. What I thought was my normal O day is tomorrow, but I guess I may have been wrong.

Hi guys! Hope we all had a lovely weekend boo for Monday mornings! :-(

Jes- hope you enjoyed your early thanksgiving! Sounds like lots of fun I just love family times at the holidays!

Hi Galvanbaby- I was always confused about what was actually a positive opk so I got clear blue digitals at the advice of the lovely ladies here- I use the Internet cheapies until it looks almost positive then I use the digitals as well for next few days until I get a smiley face that way I know when to bd!! I am going to start my cheapie opks from tomorrow (cd8) just to be sure as i never really know when I "o"! Fx that you get your positive tomorrow.....x

I am just looking forward to getting down to bd'ing this month! And really hoping for a wee Christmas surprise for all of us!! :) x

I am so sorry Mooker that the witch got you! I think I will be with you in the next few days! Well 4 days until tsting... I have a feeling that my AF is on her way because I have no unusual symptoms... However I am okay with that because it will =appen with time. There are women on this site that have been trying for 2+ years. I can wait a few months! DH and I have decided that we need to buy a new themometer and opks for December!

I think were just going to use the wait and see method, I'm going to keep taking my Fertilaid and Fertilcm, I paid for it why waste it lol. I feel that I'm putting to much pressure on myself at this point. SO just going to relax, enjoy the kids, and hubby, and if it happens it happens. If it doesn't it wasn't meant to kind of perspective. Not going to POAS period until I missed it for sure. Stickin pregnancy tests companies have a good portion of my pay cheque for sure. I was just so bummed out cause I thought that even if the fertiliy supplements didn't work, that hubby hanging me by my ankles would have worked for sure lmfao. Well ladies I hope your all having an amazing day and looking forward to a great work week!

Mooker- sorry AF got you, I know how much of a bummer that is and I'm totally with you on the if its meant to be it will be attitude. I thought as soon as we started trying to get pregnant we would be, because we were tta when we accidently got pregnant with dd. So yeah, I'm starting to think that she was meant to be so it didn't matter that we weren't ttc she came anyway.

CD 15 for me and no sign of O. My OPK was almost positive today, but it always looks like that around this time and then I don't end up Oing until CD 29 or later. Since I've been tracking my cycles I've Oed on CD 34, 20, and 29. I'm wondering if this could be a symptom of PCOS?

hi ladies.

sry I've been MIA. Been trying not to SS and obsess. My first nephew was born a week ago! Baby Jordan is doing great! My little brothers wife is in the hospital now at 6 cm dialated.. Baby Kayden will be here before the day is out!!

I thought we had a good chance this last cycle because we BD'd SOOO MUCH the day before and the day of O... :( But it was a fail.

I'm on CD 2 now.. and she's here full on Armagedon style! Bitch.. On to TTC #1 Cycle: 34 :(

It sucks.. and its way depressing.. almost 3 yrs ttc #1. Thats another reason I don't hop on much.. because when I'm on here.. the only thing I think about is TTC.. theres got to be something wrong with me or him or both.. Its just not making sense..

But the good news is.. with our two pups and life and everything.. we keep our minds busy. OH feels bad because he thinks it's him... and I feel bad because I think its me.. Once we're in our ideal financial situation.. we're going to start getting tests done.

Idk.. I'm pretty sensitive to the world around me.. (if that makes any sense.. Look up Being Empathic :haha: I know it sounds silly) but I just have a feeling that my year is when I'm 27.. which is still 2.5 yrs from now.. Thats just the age that comes to me when I think about it...

So for now it's just me and hubz, my pups, family, my new nephews, and friends to keep me busy till God blesses us. And if not.. then we're going to look in to adoption. thats still 10 years down the road though.. so fx'd tight.

I promise I'll check in more often. Love you ladies.. and thanks for listening to my depressing rant.

On the flip-side. OH bought me a new smartphone (I was just using a basic one before) so I'm back to having fun with this thing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->