Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I'm in Michigan, US. I noticed my cervix was really high during ovulation. it was also very high with my first pregnancy. Not sure when that happened the last time, I was 7 weeks when i found out.

see..i haven't got used to the high/lowness of it yet it just feels the same everytime I check it? Really confusing...thanks jesalyn :) I guess ill see on Saturday x

I'll try testing on Saturday but it's kind of early for me to show a bfp I would think - I'll get a cheapo test to use - LoL.

Last night which would be 7-8 dpo for me I had major cramping really low in my abdomen mostly in the middle but radiating to the left and this morning I have alot of lower back pain BUT all that could just be getting ready for AF - I hate doing this symptom checking thing - because everything could be explained by something else. :( I keep telling myself NOT to get too excited because I did once before a few months ago - was so sure I was preggers only to get AF a week late. Talk about big time disappointment.

Hello, I was hesitant to join the group because I fear I will be the only one without a BFP but I know I shouldn't think that way. I am 8dpo and hoping to test with you all this weekend. I love reading everyone's posts...I think my husband needs a break from ttc talk so it is nice to have you ladies. Hopeing for the best!!

Welcome R22! I feel the same way but I'm here anyway. Every month I get AF - I don't know who is more disappointed - me or dh. :(Good luck to you!

I don't really know much about cervical position either, mine seems to be all over the place LOL

I'm pretty good at checking my CM, usually around now I get wetter and then dry up close to AF.

As for testing, I think you guys in the UK will be first up on Saturday! I'm 7 hours behind you so if I test at 6AM it'll be after lunch your time. I forgot to say, I'm actually from England, born and bred. I moved to the US a few years ago.

Yeah ill be POAS as soon as I wake up :) so you guys will still be snoozing in tour beds hehe
Ohh I wondered if RAF stood for Royal Air Force? where abouts in the UK are you from?
Good luck to everyone in every time zone! I'm really hopeful but this makes me even more scared to test and be dissappointed :/
X

Yep, RAF = Royal Air Force, I got out in 2005 and moved here 2006. I'm originally from Shropshire/West Midlands area but I've lived all over the UK. Oh and my name is Laura.

Whereabouts are you from?

Hello, I was hesitant to join the group because I fear I will be the only one without a BFP but I know I shouldn't think that way. I am 8dpo and hoping to test with you all this weekend. I love reading everyone's posts...I think my husband needs a break from ttc talk so it is nice to have you ladies. Hopeing for the best!!

Welcome R22 - keep your chin up love, that BFP is coming soon. I know how disappointing it is when AF shows up every month but sooner or later she's got to take a hike!

Did you try anything new this cycle? Charting? Supplements?

welcome R2! I feel exactly the same, i am so excited but really dont think i will have my BFP would just be way too good to be true! But its great to feel we all sticking together! I only 8dpo today too so sat will.still be early so all hope will not be lost even if we are BFN on Sat!

I'll try testing on Saturday but it's kind of early for me to show a bfp I would think - I'll get a cheapo test to use - LoL.

Last night which would be 7-8 dpo for me I had major cramping really low in my abdomen mostly in the middle but radiating to the left and this morning I have alot of lower back pain BUT all that could just be getting ready for AF - I hate doing this symptom checking thing - because everything could be explained by something else. :( I keep telling myself NOT to get too excited because I did once before a few months ago - was so sure I was preggers only to get AF a week late. Talk about big time disappointment.

hi there janrebecca i am 8 DPO.today so know sat it early but hey whats the harm.....I have cheapies from amazon too that might get a trip out! No symptoms today at all still but trying not to think that is bad!

Hi friends :wave:

So much is happening in here over the morning hours! yellowgray- I'm from Tucson! Hello fellow Arizonian!! I'm from Tucson and my heart belongs in the desert! But I have been living in Kansas now. Yep... desert to sticks.. lol

Welcome R22! :wave: don't be shy! This thread is just forming, so come on in and take your shoes off and get comfy :coffee: cuz this is going to become a group of friends to you! Don't worry about being the only one without a BFP. It takes a long time for some of us.. and others not so long. The awesome thing about a thread like this is that you find lovely ladies who will see you through it and be there through each af.. each bfp.. everything. :)
I have friends in another thread that I was actively part of for 3 years. Everyone ended up getting their bfp.. and after a while I wanted to join another thread so I have ladies to go through my tww with :) so here I am.

Miss may- I've always paid attention to cervical position each month.. but never quite got a good clue as to what was important except around O time. where it goes high. mines hard one day.. mid another.. So I just check it around O time and when it goes high.. i know thats a good sign..

Afm.. I believe I am starting another dreadful cycle! Af is starting. The pink came back.. and this time its more of a rust color..and more like blood instead of just cm. It's ok though. really. We just invested in pre-seed this month and got busy too fast before we could remember to use lube. lol right as we (ehem He lol) was about done with :sex: I was like "oope baby get the lube.. he was like sorry babe.. (sigh lol)
So it's on to another cycle i guess, I doubt I'll get sick this month so hopefully my O doesn't get thrown off and I'll be back on track.. this was really really confusing for me as I thought af was due in 4 days..

oh well PMA PMA!!
I'm officially cd 1 again.

gotta get back to work.. i'll check back on ya ladies in a couple hours.

hi there janrebecca i am 8 DPO.today so know sat it early but hey whats the harm.....I have cheapies from amazon too that might get a trip out! No symptoms today at all still but trying not to think that is bad!

I'm pretty sure it's more normal NOT to have any symptoms at this stage - we are all just so excited to get that bfp that we think EVERYTHING is a symptom!

Hi friends :wave:

So much is happening in here over the morning hours! yellowgray- I'm from Tucson! Hello fellow Arizonian!! I'm from Tucson and my heart belongs in the desert! But I have been living in Kansas now. Yep... desert to sticks.. lol

Nice to meet fellow Arizona women! I actually just moved here last month from the east coast. These 100 degree temps in September are really something! It's a dry heat though, right? ;)

Cant believe you left us RAFCHICK!! Bet you miss all our fabulous weather! ;-)

Hahaha I tell you what, I could use a little rain every now and then, it's dry and hot here all summer!

Too dry?! Sorry did i just hear too dry!!?! :) Try.the emerald isle for a while and you will see what rain is really like! ;-)

I lived in N. Ireland for a year before moving to the States, it was rainy and damp everyday! I lived right on the Strangford Lough (see pic, my house was the 2nd pink one from the left haha). My kids loved it and it was beautiful but I couldn't stand the wet seaweed smell LOL

Attachments

• 250px-Killyleagh_harbour_(1)_-_geograph_org_uk_-_296250.jpg
    250px-Killyleagh_harbour_(1)_-_geograph_org_uk_-_296250.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
So I caved in and tested this morning, :bfn: starting to feel discouraged here, I think this cold was miss leading me on my hopes of a :bfp:, so I'm gonna hit wal mart and prepare for the :witch: to make her appearance

So I caved in and tested this morning, :bfn: starting to feel discouraged here, I think this cold was miss leading me on my hopes of a :bfp:, so I'm gonna hit wal mart and prepare for the :witch: to make her appearance

Pooop, I hate BFN :sad2: Are you 9DPO? That's still super early to get a BFP! (I know you already know this) Hang in there, you might be pleasantly surprised :thumbup:

I stalk the testing gallery over in countdowntopregnancy and the chances of a false negative (IE you're pregnant but got a BFN) are like 75% at 9DPO.

Hello lovely ladies guess.where i am? The maternity ward visiting a friend whohas just had a baby this aftetnoon!! I am going to be stealing all.tje baby dust possible for us all and bring it back here! :) x

Hello lovely ladies guess.where i am? The maternity ward visiting a friend whohas just had a baby this aftetnoon!! I am going to be stealing all.tje baby dust possible for us all and bring it back here! :) x

Ohh I absolutely adore brand new babies! Have fun!

Well this thread does fill up fast!...ahh your house in Ireland looked lovely RAF :) well the sun has been shining all week here in the south west of England...maybe its a sign of good things lol!
Ohh no mookerr..there could still be hope if you are only 9dpo! Maybe test again on Monday? aww twinkletoe that's lovely :) I actually work with babies they R scrummy aren't they?!...no wonder im so broody being surrounded by them all week lol!
I love how everyone is making friends on this thread its so lovely...its strange to think if any of us do get a BFP that well be one of the firsts to know!
OH and I are deciding to keep the whole ttc our little secret, so there's not so much pressure. So I dont have anyone to talk to about these things other than you ladies so thank you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->