Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Twinkle- Hopefully you and dh can get busy today and catch that egg!

CD 21 for me, I'm not really sure if I did in fact O or not yet. My temps are up, but I'm using a new bbt (more accurate I was just using a regular 5 second thermometer bf) so wonder if that is the difference. I did get positive OPKs on thurs night and fri morning, but the test line wasn't darker than the control but it was the same color. I think I will keep Opk testing just in case it was a false surge and we will keep bding every other day in case I'm still waiting to O!

Ash- your not out until Af shows!

Sorry about the bfn Ash.

Twinkle, there's still time to get down to it!

Brit, sounds like a positive OPK to me.

I'm on cd 9. Going to listen to my dr. and just bd on cd 10,12,14 and 16 and try not to stress about it.

Sorry about the bfn Ash.

Twinkle, there's still time to get down to it!

Brit, sounds like a positive OPK to me.

I'm on cd 9. Going to listen to my dr. and just bd on cd 10,12,14 and 16 and try not to stress about it.

Hi Sbmack,

Im doing that as well...Im on cd10 I bd today, and i plan to bd every other day. My opk was negative today which it normally is positive on day 10. I dnt knw wats going on but wateva....lol....this whole ttc is becoming very boring. I gotta a find a way to make it fun again.

Thanks ladies! CD33 for me and no AF still! If she doesnt show by wednesday i am going to use an ept and see!

Thanks ladies! CD33 for me and no AF still! If she doesnt show by wednesday i am going to use an ept and see!

yup ash def not out yet! i have ireg cycles so its hard to tell when af really was suppost to show?!?!? like my lmp was sept 21st so when af didnt come by oct 21st i told myself i was gonna test and what happen got a BFN and kept getting one until the 25th and even on the 25th it was barely barely barely there so dont give up hold :hugs: btw i love ept u know they have digitals know?!!?

Ash-fx for you keeping an eye out to hear about your test!! Really hope this is your month! :)

How are all my lovely ladies today? Well I got my +opk yesterday and my hubbie wasn't feeling well enough for bd'ing :-( so sad..... Really hope he might be able to muster up the energy for a bit of bd'ing this morning really don't want to miss out completely! Grrrrr! Not his fault but really don't want to be out for the month :-(
Xx

i really hope u are feeling better twinkle and i wouldnt say u are out yet at all!! me personally i dont trust opks because after i got my first positive opk id keep getting them even when i had af and i didnt have that one thing i forgot what its called but that makes u have positive opk all the time because after af they would be neg then about cd 14-16 be positive and stay that way :-/ so if i were u id get in as much bding in as u can!! because u never know maybe ur egg really drop today good luck mama:dust:

anyone ever thought of trying the ovacue?!?! u can rent it and it tell u the day that you "O" my girlfriend who been lttc for 4 1/2 yrs finally got her :bfp: using it even after failed ivfs and 3rounds of clomid

yup ash def not out yet! i have ireg cycles so its hard to tell when af really was suppost to show?!?!? like my lmp was sept 21st so when af didnt come by oct 21st i told myself i was gonna test and what happen got a BFN and kept getting one until the 25th and even on the 25th it was barely barely barely there so dont give up hold :hugs: btw i love ept u know they have digitals know?!!?

Really? Typically Af is around 35the days but can go until 38 days!

Well now I wonder if I even ovulated this month! Oh sigh I wish I knew something.

Ash- I think you Oed just by looking at your chart! Still no AF?

CD22 for me, temps are still down, so I don't think I Oed yet. I know I will b/c I have yet to have an annovulatory month, but I'm so tired of having to wait until CD 30 to O! One cycle takes me 2 months so when I get a BFN its twice as devastating! :growlmad:

No AF is still not here! I do not what is taking so long! LOL I usually know right off the bat but there is no change yet. I guess as long as she is not showing her hidious face I am still in the game! Hope DH and I get an early Christmas gift! I hope that if it isnt a sticky bean then that my af shows up soon! Well off to bed!

Glam, I hope this approach works for you! I am also using opk's, but that's it.

Brit, sorry about the long cycles. I get frustrated because mine are on the short side at 26 days. I'm afraid my lp isn't long enough. I would not want to wait so long in between try's though. At least you know you can get preggers. Were you're cycles similar when you conceived your first?

Ash, FX!

Ash have you tested again yet? My lp was really long last cycle (23 days) but now I'm thinking I oed later than I thought (CD 29 instead of CD 19) so maybe that is what happened with you and it was still to early for BFP?

afm cd 23 and still no positive OPK, they are completely negative now. Yeah the only time I have a 28 day cycle is on the pill. We were tta when I got preggo with dd. I was on CD 28 and thought my period was on its way and we were safe, 9 days later BFP, 8 months later I had my beautiful baby girl! So maybe I will O in about a week, I have read things about the egg being bad quality after CD20, but dd is perfect so maybe my eggs just take a little longer to get ready :haha:

sbmack- do you temp? Maybe you just O early like on CD12 and your lp is just fine?

Ash have you tested again yet? My lp was really long last cycle (23 days) but now I'm thinking I oed later than I thought (CD 29 instead of CD 19) so maybe that is what happened with you and it was still to early for BFP?

afm cd 23 and still no positive OPK, they are completely negative now. Yeah the only time I have a 28 day cycle is on the pill. We were tta when I got preggo with dd. I was on CD 28 and thought my period was on its way and we were safe, 9 days later BFP, 8 months later I had my beautiful baby girl! So maybe I will O in about a week, I have read things about the egg being bad quality after CD20, but dd is perfect so maybe my eggs just take a little longer to get ready :haha:

Well now fertility friend says I didn't ovulate!!!! Ugh it makes me soooo angry! Well maybe I should try soy???? I need to do something because I have tried being patient and trying to let things happen naturally but it is not working!

Hi Ladies! I hope youve all had a great weekend! Im just catching up. Thanks brit for the encouragement with the BC pills :/ Hopefully they work!
Twinkle, sorry your hubby is sick again.. that totally sucks! Anyway, the shooters are 1 part whiskey (I like Yukon Jack) to 1/2 part lime juice, shake with ice, pour, and drink! Sure helped with the no baby blues this weekend, and surprisingly I didnt have a hangover. It was nice to not worry about any little beans in there..lol

Thanksgiving was nutso, I ran rampid almost all weekend. 4 different dinners, but a lovely Friday night of just honey and I drinking ourselves silly and playing dance central on the kinect system :)

so you got preggo on the pill? or was it a cycle after taking it?

Jes- Glad you had a good weekend! Did you ever get AF or are you just starting BC now? I got preg with dd my first full cycle off BC. I didn't O until CD 28 though. Before BC I would go months without having a period. So I do think that for some people BC actually helps them O more regularly right after going off it. I think if we had ttc in May when i went off BC this year maybe we would have conceived right away again. I think I might talk to my dr about going on the pill for a month or two if we don't conceive this month just to get things to regulate again. Hopefully it works for you, and the first month you are off BC make sure to bd alot all month long and I bet you will get your BFP!

Ash- I don't think FF is always right on O timing. Maybe you should go in for a blood test? They can test progesterone levels to see if you have ovulated yet. Keep bding too in case you havent!

Well I am going to try and test again on Friday morning if AF doesn't show. Still have 5 days left at if I go by my longest cycle.... Hope I find something out soon!

sbmack- do you temp? Maybe you just O early like on CD12 and your lp is just fine?

I don't temp, but I do use OKP's. I'm on CD 12 today, just poas and saw the faintest line. Usually it starts out faint and gets darker a day later. This is so faint that I think I will O on CD 14 like I usually do.

I don't think temping would be too accurate for me. I get up to pee at night and I toss and turn a lot. Also, I think it would just add extra stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->