Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Well, I put up my Christmas tree last night and cleaned house! Trying to keep myself distracted! Well still no sign of AF! That can be a good sign and I have been bding as much as possible but we missed a couple of nights because we have been sick!

Well, I put up my Christmas tree last night and cleaned house! Trying to keep myself distracted! Well still no sign of AF! That can be a good sign and I have been bding as much as possible but we missed a couple of nights because we have been sick!

hey ash:)
glad to hear no sign of AF and hopefully she wont be showing her ugly face for the next 9months<3:winkwink:
i cant wait until we get our tree but we get a real tree so we probably wont be getting one until the 2nd week of december because we dont want it to die early and then caught on fire:-X but i did all the lights outside they look so good but i want to put up more i like to have the best looking house around hehe even know alot of the houses do look very nice
christmas.png
here is a picture of the front of my house its kinda hard to see im gonna try to get some better pics and i also wanna get some pics of the back of the house too i really love christmas<3especially all the christmas movies and shows that they play just makes me feel so good inside to watch the shows i grew up watching with my DS:)
i really hope u get ur :bfp: ash so u can have u a good early christmas gift:hugs::flower:

Jes- Glad you had a good weekend! Did you ever get AF or are you just starting BC now? I got preg with dd my first full cycle off BC. I didn't O until CD 28 though. Before BC I would go months without having a period. So I do think that for some people BC actually helps them O more regularly right after going off it. I think if we had ttc in May when i went off BC this year maybe we would have conceived right away again. I think I might talk to my dr about going on the pill for a month or two if we don't conceive this month just to get things to regulate again. Hopefully it works for you, and the first month you are off BC make sure to bd alot all month long and I bet you will get your BFP!

Ash- I don't think FF is always right on O timing. Maybe you should go in for a blood test? They can test progesterone levels to see if you have ovulated yet. Keep bding too in case you havent!

Thanks again. This definately makes me feel better. I started the pills Saturday, and they're definately doing something with my hormones. I've wanted to just cry all day, i feel so depressed and emotional. I know it's side effects and the thought that no baby until next year isn't helping at all. i just wanna crawl into a hole till next year :(

Jes- sorry you are feeling down, I'm sure its just the pills messing with your hormones, straigtening them out so you can get your BFP!

Ash- any sign of Af yet?

Afm CD 26 today and I have gotten 3 positive OPKs today! I had a positive OPK a week ago and didn't O, but it was just once and then they were all negative. I'm hoping today is the real deal and I will be Oing over the weekend. We haven't bded in 2 days so we will bd tonight, tomorrow, and sunday and hopefully catch that elusive egg! I think if we don't get preggo this cycle I will call my dr to see if there is anything they can do to help me O earlier. This late O every cycle is driving me and dh crazy!

Nope no sign yet.... :/ I am CD 37 and 22dpo....... I poas 2 days ago during the afternoon and I had a bfn. I will give af another week and then if she doesn't show I will contact my doctor! AF has not been this late since April!!!! I think she is just teasing me... :( Well I hope you ladies are having better luvk than I am!

It's not looking good for me this month. Haven't got a positive OPK yet. Usually do at cd13. On cd15 today.

Just booked a two week vacation in March though so at least I have something to look forward to and there's a silver lining (rum drinks on the beach with friends) if I don't get my BFP.

Hi ladies how is everyone doing this weekend? I got my first darker than the control line positive opk today. That has never happened bf during my other cycles, so I'm hoping that means I had a strong ovulation! I had a sharp pinching pain for about 30 mins on the left side around 5am this morning and then I had the same pain again around 10am this morning for about an hour only it was on the right side. We bded last night and this morning so hopefully that will be enough to get a BFP! If I don't conceive this month, I think I will call the dr. about my O being so late every cycle. I read that late ovulation can cause miscarriages and its harder to get a BFP with late O as well.

I had a temperature rise today so I'm officially in the TWW! Is anyone else 1dpo or close to that right now?

Glad You got that positive Brit! I had one too today. Three days later than normal...probably due to stress. Going to bd tonight and tomorrow. I'll be in the two week wait soon. Don't have super high hopes though because my period is expected on the 13th which would only be a 10 day lp. Maybe the late O will push it back.

Sbmack- The late O shouldn't affect your lp. I Oed on cycle day 34 in Aug and it didn't shorten my lp at all, it was still 15 days, my cycle was just super long! You should have as good a chance as any other cycle, good luck! :thumbup:

Ok so I am Cd 39 today and still no AF! I am so aggravated! I have been congested like crazy and I have had headaches. But still no sign of AF! If she doesnt arrive by Thirsday I am going to take a
3rd test..... :/ if she doesnt show by next I am going to call my doctor!

Hey girlies! Sorry I have been MIA but having my little nieces for the last 10 days totally gave me a taste of motherhood! ;-)

Ash- really hope you get some answers soon really hope you get that BFP for Christmas!! Keep us up to date!

Brit and sbmack- so glad you got those strong opks! ;-) fx you both caught those eggies!! We can keep eachother sane during the tww!

I am currently around 8dpo.....really trying not to over think anything or symptom spot but its so hard! Hubbie and I only managed to bd once during my fertile time (AGAIN :-( bless him he was sick so wasn't his fault) so really trying not to get hopes up at all. Only random thing is that I have really greasy hair even though I just washed it last night?! V strange? I had that once before then I got a very heavy and early AF so we will see what this body of mine wants to do next!

Jes- hope your hormones with the bc pill are settling I am so sorry you have been feeling so down.....just think of having an amazing Christmas then it's baby dancing time in the new year!! :) x

ash- really hope the :witch: don't show!! maybe you just "O" later then what you thought and your :bfp: could be just around the coner FX for you!!!

twinkletoe- aww bless ur DH for trying to pull threw even tho he hasnt been feeling good!! its so nice what our hubbys do for us when TTC<3 really hoping that you get ur :bfp:!!
btw how old is ur niece?!
these 3little girl come visited their dad across the street from us every weekend but havent been coming every single weekend for the past couple of weeks which im not gonna lie its a nice little break because their father DOES NOT WATCH THEM AT ALL!! they have been at my house from FRIto SUN NIGHT! when their mother comes and gets them.
I mean they go home at night but they will be here from 10am until 7,8even 10pm sometimes its crazy i feed them take them to the park i got extra tooth brushes here for them because they said that there dad doesnt make them brush their teeth i always got to brush their hair feed them! i mean its so sad they are 7/5/and 3yrs old and BOY CAN THEY PUT DOWN FOOD!!! i want to say something to their mother when she comes and gets them but i dont think she cares much either because she has them plus 5 other kids and i know they love seeing their dad so i dont wanna make her not let them come over but having my SON who 5yrs old them my stepkids are here alot plus them and me being pregnant its just so much stress for me right now! i just got a big heart u know but i know ONE THING lol i dont want NO MORE KIDS AFTER THIS<3

brit- so glad to hear u finally enter the TWW!! and pray that you also get a nice little gift for CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!:) sending lots of :dust: your way!

jeslyn-so sorri thing are not going your way for you! but lets hope the new year will bring lots of LUCK your way:) december will fly right on by and then you can go back to BABY MAKING AGAIN!! i know it really sucks having to wait but this could be a good thing for you:hugs: just try to keep busy and do some relaxing thing<3.
i wish i could give ya a nice big hug and wipe ur tears and tell you everything will be ok just hang in there sweetie and please PM me if u ever would like to chat k<3<3

sbmack-good luck sweetie keep bding your lil heart off catch that egg

:dust::dust::dust:

COME ON LADIES LETS CATCH THEM EGGS

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies! Thanks for the encouragement, it definately is helping just realizing that its just hormones, and apparently i need those things..lol
Yaaayyy for O brit!
Twinkle, I hope you've had fun with those littles running around! I kinda giggled about the greasy hair thing. lol
thanks ilove him! I know exactly what you mean about the kids..my house is always a zoo, and it doesnt help things with a bunch of "extras" Im always the one baking them cookies, sharing meals, and its tiring, but I wouldnt have it any other way. I feel so much more comfortable when my kids are home, and if that means their friends are here, im better if that makes sense. ?? However, im waiting for the day that my house is quiet for ONE day at the same time..
ASH, youre being so patient. keep it up! fx for you!!

Happy Monday everyone! Have a great great week! Thanks for being here :) Id go crazy without you and info, encouragement, venting.. sigh.. THANKS!!!!

Jes- I'm glad you are feeling more positive about the BC. Where are you at in the pack?

Twinkle- FXed that you get your BFP this month! One time is all it takes! When are you planning to test?

My temps aren't rising very fast this cycle, they are barely over my coverline, but for the past 2 nights dd has slept without a peep and last week dh and I were up at 3am with her almost every night for an hour or more trying to get her to go back to sleep so I wonder if my temps were altered bc of this. What is everyone elses post O temps? On my old (regular) thermometer they were 98.1 to 98.9 but so far with this new BBT thermometer they are only 97.5, hoping this isn't a bad sign. Pre O temps were also much lower with the new one, 96.6 to 97.3

Im on day 9, 12 pills to go before the sugar pills..lol I hope those temps go up! Im gonna peek at your chart

Thanks Jes, I hope they go up too! Did your dr have any idea what was causing your long cycle?

Hey guys! Well I am 9 dpo and bursting to test ......I am always so torn between testing early in case there is the poss that its positive but then on the other hand seeing the stark white bfn might be worse than waiting it out!! Aghh! Was hoping to wait until at least Friday (12dpo) but we shall see how I hold out! :-/

Jes/ilovehim - my wee nieces are age 3 and 6 months! Sounds like you both have very very busy houses!! Ilovehim it really sounds like you are bringing up someone else's children I can't believe they are being so selfish as to have you do all the work! You are so good! Jes sounds like you are the same but as you say if they are playing at your house then at least they are with you! :)

Any news ash?

Hope all my ladies are well I don't know what I would do without you all xxx

Twinkle, I don't know how you manage to hold out so long from testing! I always cave by 8dpo, and this month I have internet cheapies so I'll prob start testing this weekend!

3dpo for me, temps are still low on my new thermometer, but they are higher than pre o so hopefully they are high enough for a sticky bean this cycle! I think we timed bding pretty well. I Oed Saturday afternoon and we bded Friday night after two day break and on Saturday around noon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->