Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Sounds good Brit! Twinkle, I'm excited for you to test! I wouldn't be able to wait either!

Hey guys! Well I am 9 dpo and bursting to test ......I am always so torn between testing early in case there is the poss that its positive but then on the other hand seeing the stark white bfn might be worse than waiting it out!! Aghh! Was hoping to wait until at least Friday (12dpo) but we shall see how I hold out! :-/

Jes/ilovehim - my wee nieces are age 3 and 6 months! Sounds like you both have very very busy houses!! Ilovehim it really sounds like you are bringing up someone else's children I can't believe they are being so selfish as to have you do all the work! You are so good! Jes sounds like you are the same but as you say if they are playing at your house then at least they are with you! :)

Any news ash?

Hope all my ladies are well I don't know what I would do without you all xxx
None yet..... sigh still no af!!!!! Not even a hint of her arrival..... :/ cmon friday morning i am ready to test! !!!!

Hey girlies how are we all ?! Brit I know what you mean I am bursting to test but really don't want to be disappointed but don't think I will last any longer than tomorrow morning.....only 10dpo so prob shouldn't but I might :-/

All sounds like really good signs Brit fx that those temp stay up up up! :)

Ash fx for Friday I bet you are so so fed up you are doing so well at being patient!

Jes- I am bursting so much to test.......really tried not to think about it but failing miserably! :-/ xx

Hey girlies how are we all ?! Brit I know what you mean I am bursting to test but really don't want to be disappointed but don't think I will last any longer than tomorrow morning.....only 10dpo so prob shouldn't but I might :-/

All sounds like really good signs Brit fx that those temp stay up up up! :)

Ash fx for Friday I bet you are so so fed up you are doing so well at being patient!

Jes- I am bursting so much to test.......really tried not to think about it but failing miserably! :-/ xx
I know! I just hope that my patience pays off!

Hey girlies well I tested and bfn of course!! I am so annoyed with myself I knew I shouldn't have tested it is just so horrible seeing that one line with the stark white background :-( oh well no more testing for me until Saturday unless AF shows up first (AF due Sunday). I Have to test sat just in case as I having my house warming party and I intend to have some bubbles to drown my sorrows and the arrival of AF!

How are we all today? Xx

So sorry twinkle! It's still really early though. Fx

Good luck Ash. Way to wait it out.

I had a dream I told people I was pregnant last night. I don't remember actuallly seeing a BFP, but I was certain I was. I'm hoping that's a good sign. Before we started ttc I used to always have dreams that I had children. They often weren't mine biologically though.....

I'm on cd19. I'm worried we didn't bd at the right time bc we did not on the day I O'ed. Per my doctor, we went with the every other day approach and dtd on 10,12,14,16 and 18. I'm pretty sure I O'ed on Cd17, which is three days later than usual. I was due for AF on the 13th. I'm Thinking the late O will push it back a few days.

Well my themometer is broken. Go figure. It gives me more of a reason to buy BBT one! Anyways CD 42 and no sign of my AF... Well I see a lot of ladies talk about PCOS and out of curiosity I looked up the symptoms. The prooblems I have are long periods, thick dark facial hair, unexplained weight gain and trouble losing weight, depression, and acne. I have 5 out of the 7 symptoms of which webmd showed... Not only that my doctor told me that I may have hormonal issues but never did any tests.... I plan on calling my doctor in January after the holidays and get some tests done for the new year!

Twinkle- Its still really early so don't worry! FX you get your BFP this weekend

Sbmack- My dr said to bd every other day as well, I don't think it matters if you don't bd right on O day, you still have just as much chance with every other day (according to my dr.) plus waiting a day inbetween gives the guys swimmers a chance to build back up to max level :thumbup: when are you planning to test?

Ash- I have been worrying about PCOS as well. My cycles were regular the first two months off bc but now they are 40 to 50 days long and I have very heavy very painful periods, plus I have gained 5lbs for no reason since this summer. Also 2 of my sisters have had problems with pcos and I've heard it runs in families. The good news is, the dr can give you meds to help you ovulate more regularly but it increases your chances of twins! LOL

This is true! I thought about trying soy this month and get opks!!!! If I have trouble next cycle I will have to ask my new doctor to check ny hormone levels!

Hey girls, Hope you've all been keeping busy with your chirstmas shopping or just life in General. I've been working like Crazy, haven't even started my shopping....blah blah blah. Just realized how close I was getting to my testing date yesterday, My birthday was on the 6th so I decided to treat myself to a Jenny Renny BFP reading, for ten bucks. Just waiting to get it now, guess it take three days, cause she waits for your payments to clear Of Course right. So with that being said it has completly distracted me from Testing WooHoo. Well Ladies off to my other meeting hope to catch up with you all soon, Here's hoping we have some BFP's For December since were all way to good for November!

Hey girlies how are we all doing? Glad you are keeping yourself busy mooker! I haven't started Christmas shopping yet really really need to get on that! :-/

Well I am off to the shops, we are having our house warming party tonight so am really looking forward to that although I have so so much to do in the house before tonight it will be one busy day!

As for AF well I have cramps and. A bit of spotting so I guess she is just around the corner :-(

How is everyone getting on I really hope there a few Christmas BFPs for my lovely ladies! Anyone testing this weekend? Xx

Keep your head up twinkletoe! maybe she won't come! FX'd! Well I am holding off one more day! I am going to test tomorrow morning since DH and I will be home together! I really think that it is going to be a BFN but there is still a little hope. I am definatley going to talk to my doc though! I want to get my cycles back in order!

Mooker, what's a Jennr Renny BFP reading?

I have also been super busy at work. People tend to drink alot during the most wonderful time of the year. Lots of events this week...been working late every night.

I have our Grub Club's holiday party tonight. 24 ppl! I really want some drinks but I'm going to rein it in and just have a glass of wine. Not due to test till the 17th.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

AF in full force!! :-( oh well bring on the bubbles!! Fx for you girlies!! Happy Saturday to all!! Xx

Sorry Af got you Twinkle, but yay for some drinks! Maybe you and dh will be able to bd on all of your fertile days and give you better chances for a BFP!

Mooker- I'm glad you have been keeping yourself busy! It makes ttc so much easier! When are you planning to test?

My temps were back up today (7dpo) after a dip and cramping yesterday, so I'm trying to be hopeful but I've been sort of negative about ttc every since MC in August.

Hey guys hope we are all well......really hope you guys who are waiting to test are hanging on well! My fingers and toes are so crossed for you all!

Brit really hope that was an implantation dip!! Fx!! X

Sbmack how was grub club?! That's some party! I had 21 people last night and I thought that was good! :)

Ash- did you test??

As for me I have to admit I am feeling a bit down mixture between horrible AF cramps, Sunday night and no baby blues but I am just going to throw myself into next cycle.....as you said Brit hopefully bd'ing more than once during our fertile time will do the trick!!

Really dying to see a bfp for us girlies I am really rooting for you all!! Xxx

well I tested yesterday am with fmu and iit was yet another BFFN I am so sick of this......

Sorry about the BFN, Ash, I hope you figure out what's going on soon!

Twinkle, sorry the witch got you!! The Grub Club Holiday Extravaganza was great! It really wasn't a lot of work because we planned really well and everyone brought something. Getting a table sat for 24 was the toughest part. Luckily, my friends have a long dining room that opens into their living room so we were able to seat everyone at one huge table (made by pushing four long tables together). We decorated with evergreen boughs and silver spray painted pine cones. We made Kraft paper into a table cloth and stamped gold, silver and black snowflakes and Rudolph's. We don't usually get so Martha Stewart but it looked great. 21 people is a lot to have over. I hope you had some help!

I really hope there's a BFP soon. Need some holiday cheer!

I'm on 7DPO not feeling hopeful this cycle. No symptoms, but no spotting yet either.

Brit, a dip at 6dpo is good right? I don't temp so I don't really know, but I thought it could mean implantation. I also had some cramping at 6 and 7dpo, but I always do. The dr. says it's probably scar tissue from when I had a cyst removed this past March. Not sure why I'd feel it on my right side though because the cyst was on my left ovary. I usually have cramps on the left, but sometimes they are on the right.

I think it's ok to be negative, it's less disappointing when AF comes. The months that I think 'this really could be it' have been the most depressing when it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->