Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi ladies! Sounds like alot of you had a fun weekend! We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, it was really cold, windy and cloudy here so we hung out at home and dh had both of our fireplaces going, it was nice and cozy!

Stupid me, I tested yesterday (8dpo) knowing that it would be a BFN, and it was, but when I went back to throw away the test, there was a second line, I know it was an evap but it got my hopes up and now I'm feeling bad about testing early and looking at the test after the time limit. I think I'm going to wait a few days to test again.

Sbmack- Don't worry about not spotting, that is actually a good sign! Check out this website https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/spotting-calculator.php it calculates your probability of being pregnant with spotting and it actually lowers your chances if you have any spotting. I think its correct b/c I have spotting sometimes in the LP and never did when pregnant with dd. FX that we have some BFPs this month!!

Hi ladies! I'm almost into the sugar pill portion, i have 4 pills left? I've had some cramping and gas so hopefully AF comes!

Hey Brit so sorry about the bfn but it was so early hun fx for you just hold out!!

Jes-sugar pills woohoo!! So happy you are nearly there jan 13 BFPs here we come! Xx

Oh, and I'm making the best cranberry glazed stuffed pork chops for dinner :)

Hi ladies,

I know I havent been on for a while. Just been in my own world lately. No luck getting pregnant so I decided to just let nature take its course. I already started slacking on taking my temps. My period is due tomorrow and I am feeling the pms so I know Im out again.

Hope all is well you pretty ladies. Good Luck to all!!!

Well, I am cycle day 49 and still no AF... My temp has remained high but why hasn't my AF arrived!!!!! I had spotting on CD29 which was a few days before my expected AF.... 20 days later and nothing....

Ash- You must be so frustrated! I would call the dr to see if they can give you something to start your period. They will probably take your blood first to make sure you aren't preggo and to see if you have ovulated or not. I think waiting for AF with a BFN is even worse than the tww!

AFM- 11dpo today, BFN this morning, my temperature dropped way down today so I think AF may be on her way early (lp is normally 15-16days) as I also have AF like cramps coming and going along with sharp pains in my ovaries. I have been from 6dpo to now so I'm not surprised this wasn't our month :cry:

Jes- Hope AF comes for you soon! Will you take another month of BC or ttc right away?

Hey girlie show are we all? Ready for christmas? I am really NOT ready at all!! :-/

Jes that sounds yummy!! Did it taste as good as it sounds?? So you must be approaching the end of you sugar pill right?? Nearly there!

Sbmack- sorry about the spotting I hope it was just some old blood and little bean getting all snuggled!!

Glamstar- sorry about the symptoms but just remember pg symptoms pretty much mirror pms so you never know! :)

Ash- that is soooo frustrating I would def make an appointment to see the doc at least then you will be able to hopefully kick start your AF! Fx for answers for you xx

Brit sorry about the BFN I tested this month at 9dpo and 11 dpo and I really regretted it afterwards as I think the bfn is worse than just waiting for AF.......I think next month I will get hubbie to hide my tests and just wait it out!! But you are still in the game Brit until the fat lady sings......fx for you! i am jealous of your lp i have been taking vit b6 to try and lengthen mine and has gone from 9 days to 12 days i just hope thats enough!

AFM I am just ready for next cycle! Am really going to try and smep this month something always seems to get in the way of us trying it but I am really going to try!! So will be launching this baby making machine on cd 8 on sat!! :)
xx

Hey girlie show are we all? Ready for christmas? I am really NOT ready at all!! :-/

I think next month I will get hubbie to hide my tests and just wait it out!! But you are still in the game Brit until the fat lady sings......fx for you! i am jealous of your lp i have been taking vit b6 to try and lengthen mine and has gone from 9 days to 12 days i just hope thats enough!

Great idea. I may get DH to hide the tests too. Especially since I decided to not stress out so much...maybe even to not pay so close attention to cycle days and just dtd when we want. Because we are going away in March, I'm trying to tell myself I'll be ok if we don't concieve in Jan or Feb.

I am definitely NOT ready for Christmas at all!! DH and I cancelled Xmas for ourselves this year because we are renovating our upstairs bathroom. We really didn't think it would cost so much for a tiny bathroom. My uncle is doing the work and he's so freaking slow! Sure, we get the family discount, but it may have cost us the same to go with another contractor who works faster. Sorry about the rant, but this is causing unneeded stress right now. I guess I'll do some holiday shopping this weekend. Shopping usually makes me happy, but with all the Xmas craziness it could do the opposite.

Hello again ladies! I was here with the group when we first started the posting -- then dropped out because I got so depressed and gave up trying. I just wanted to drop by and say hi and wish you all the best of luck. We just got done moving to a new apartment, somewhere in all the bustle of trying to find a new place and do the paperwork etc - it's looking like I had a stroke of luck. I'm two weeks late for period, took three pregnancy tests last night- all of them POSITIVE!! Tonight I'm going to the pregnancy clinic here in town to make sure. SOO just wanted to say - it really is true - when you stop trying so hard,sometimes that is when it happens!! Good luck to you all . HUGS

Congrats Jan!!! That's so exciting!!

Ok, so 2 more pills, wait for AF! I think I'm just going to do the one pack.. I have more from before, but really wanna get back to trying. I wonder if it would help taking more? I dunno

I don't know either jes but totally understand you wanting to get back into it all! Hopefully it will have helped but in no expert! How many months did the doc suggest??xx

Congrats jan very exciting!! It's so hard not to try when you want something so much but will try and relax so thanks for the advice! X

Sbmack- renovations are a disaster hun hope you get there ASAP!! Totally know about Christmas Hun .....hubbie and I have just bought a house and are broke!! Just gotta have some bd'ing fun this Christmas to keep each other happy!! :) xx

Well got most of my Christmas shopping done! Other than that I am still just waiting! I hope all of you ladies are having better luck than me and my DH! And congrats Jan! Send some babydust to the rest of us! Also my older sister who is pregnant with her first went to her doctor today! She is due March 13 and was prescribed medication because she has some potential problems! I am keeping my fingers crossed for her and hoping for the best!

Ash, i totally know how frustrated you are. I hope something happens soon for you!
Twinkle, she prescribed one month, so I'm jumping back in! Were broke this Christmas too, after buying all the stuff for the twins. I'm knitting scarves for the rest of the family, and were hosting the party for our friends tomorrow. We decided that instead of gifts for each other we would buy something for both of us after Christmas.

So, new with me, I'm no longer going to be a SAHM after the new year. I got a part time job as a legal assistant! Its great money, and I'll be able to get the minivan i want! I'm worried about the housework :/ When i was working before, he threatened to do his own laundry..lol "be my guest!" Maybe this will help to make the time go by.

Hopefully by next week i will be on CD 1 instead of 110..lol Off to clean my lovely home and prep for party tomorrow!!!

I appreciate all of you :)

Congrats on the new job, Jeslyn!!! And good luck with the new cycle!

Congratulations, Jan! I've decided I'm going to try and take the relaxed route too. Like Twinkle, I'm not quite sure how to do it though.

Ash, I hope everything works out with your sister!

I tested this morning and BFN. I knew it would be. I'm 11 dpo. If I had O'd on time this cycle I should've gotten AF yesterday. I O'd two days later so I'm expecting AF tomorrow. I still got a little excited when it didn't come yesterday. Also the spotting is a lot lighter than usual. Trying not to get my hopes up because I don't really feel like this is the month. I would love to be wrong though!

Brit, any luck this cycle? Did you test again or are you waiting for AF?

Glamstar, how are you doing?

Jan- congratulations on the BFP! That is great news!

Jes- congratulations on the new job! I would love to find a part time job in the area of my degree, but we would probably have to move for me to find one and DH makes more money here than he would anywhere else, so for the past year I have been a stay at home mom, but sometimes I miss working!

Ash- Any news?

Sbmack- Sorry for the BFN :( I'm 13dpo and have been spotting since yesterday, AF isn't due until Monday but I think she is coming early since I have been sick all week. I did test again last night just in case and it was a BFN.

I think we are going to take a more relaxed approach to ttc as well. Although I don't think it will happen if I stop using OPKs because I have found that recently I don't feel well around O time, so I'm not in the mood for bding. But I think I will stop temping and obsessing over it. I feel really bad if we aren't able to give dd a sibling close in age because there are no young kids in our family so she is surrounded by adults all the time, but if its not meant to be, I am happy with just one.

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? My 3 sisters are home from college for the next month, so we should be keeping busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->