Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Mooker, what's a Jennr Renny BFP reading?

I have also been super busy at work. People tend to drink alot during the most wonderful time of the year. Lots of events this week...been working late every night.

I have our Grub Club's holiday party tonight. 24 ppl! I really want some drinks but I'm going to rein it in and just have a glass of wine. Not due to test till the 17th.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

She predicts when you get your BFP. Here's my reading results from her.
Hi Amanda,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January 2013 from a cycle that begins in December. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of September 2013 - specific reference to the 17th and 19th.
Jennifer

It's 10 bucks, but I don't think it hurts if it gives you a little bit of hope right? I'm so far two days late for period still trying not to test, I caved on 13DPO and it was negative.

Mooker, no harm in giving yourself some hope. Perhaps I'll look into getting a reading myself. Maybe it was wrong and you'll get your BFP a month early!

Well here I am CD 52.... 20 days late from my last cycle..... I am not going to temp or test anymore either.... there is no point now.... I am just upset and wish my AF would come so I could start fresh. I just want to give up bc at this point I feel like I will never get a BFP. Everyone around me is getting ready for Christmas for their kids or out partying on the weekend.... I dnt party bc I am trying to prepare my body for a sticky bean and I just sound insane when I say I am buying xmas gifts for my cats. I am going to quit temping because it stresses me out too much and I am just going to do opks........

Hey ash so sorry you are going through this it must be so frustrating!! :-( have you booked an appointment with the doctor yet so you can get things sorted? I am sure they will be able to get you sorted and back on track xx

AFM I have been doing opks (cd9 today) and got a smiley face on my clear blue digital?!?! It's very very early and when I ejected the stick the blue dye had run does that mean it is a false positive? I will keep testing anyway but I didn't know the digitals could give false positives?! Xxx

AF came full force yesterday. At least it didn't come early. 12 days is a long enough LP, right?

Ash, you must be so frustrated. I hope you figure everything out soon.

Twinkle, I haven't used digitalis, but I didn't think they gave false positives. Good luck!!!

Sbmack.....mine has been 12 days for the last couple of months (think it was the b6 working) really hope that is long enough too ! I read ten days or less is too short so fx for us!! Sorry about AF but you are so right to look on the bright side longer lp! Step closer to sticky bean! :) xx

Sbmack.....mine has been 12 days for the last couple of months (think it was the b6 working) really hope that is long enough too ! I read ten days or less is too short so fx for us!! Sorry about AF but you are so right to look on the bright side longer lp! Step closer to sticky bean! :) xx

That's great the b6 has been working for you! I think the prenatal I'm taking is helping to lengthen my lp. It has a lot of b6. My LP used to only be 10 days. I still spot every cycle though and that worries me. But there's a lot of girls from the spotting thread that have gotten BFP's so there's hope for me too.

Hi Ladies,

Soooo I did a Jenny Renny yesterday.

It reads...Hi Lauren,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the 27th of January 2014 and the 1st of February 2014.

Jennifer

It almost made me think to just stop trying altogether until april. Its so far away although may is birthday month it would be a great birthday gift. We'll see. I hope u ladies will still be around.

hey ladies
can i come join you guys?! i lost the baby last tuesday:cry: when i went for my ultrasound there was nothing in the sac:cry: i just had the d&c yesterday i was gonna have it tuesday when i found out but i left the hospital everything was just to much and it still is but at the same time i feel alot better:-( i feel alot better because now i know that i can start fresh again, i know that once i heal up that we can start trying for our rainbow baby:cry: it just isnt fair and it just kills me because it took us two years and now im just scared that 2yrs will go by again but i just hope it doesnt because i cant go threw it again
its just not fair it just isnt

Oh my goodness Ilovehim I am so so so sorry for your loss you must be devastated I can't even imagine what you are going through. I know it will take time but please remember that we are here for you......just to talk to or rant to or anything at all. I am just so sorry.....hopefully that little rainbow baby is just around the corner and we will be here to help you get there.....sending all my hugs hun xxxxx

Were here for you i love him :( You must be devastated. I'm so sorry for your loss. You have an amazing attitude, keep you're head up, and keep trying. There is so much love here already for these little babies that aren't even with us yet. We will all be blessed beyond understanding, and I'm praying for you all daily

thanks ladies:cry:
im very devastated,i mean its not like it took us a couple of months to get pregnant but it took us 2long years:cry: and it was over so fast:cry: its just not fair at all.

one thing that does make me feel alittle better though is atleast now i know that its not impossible for us to get pregnant because when i wasnt getting pregnant at all,i really just thought that i just couldnt get pregnant!
so atleast now i can hold onto the hope that it will hopefully happen again and that we will get our rainbow baby but im def going to wait to tell ANYONE until i knew for sure the baby isnt going anywhere because it just hurts when i see people and there asking me all these questions like when em i gonna start showing and when do i find out what im having and just all these other questions that just make me want to cry when they talk about it:cry:!!
i just can not believe that here i am again on the road of TTC:cry: when i go see my obgyn on the 2nd im gonna try to get her to run some test and whatever else she can do for me!
im also going to try not to stress about it and im gonna try to keep as busy as i can and also im gonna keep taken my prenatals:-(
i just cant believe i was about to hit the 2nd tri and now ive got to start all over again:-( in a way i just wish i never got pregnant in the first place because this just hurts so bad but you know everything happens for a reason and like the doctor told me sometimes things like this happen because somethings wrong with the baby and instead of the pregnancy to keep going on and you have the baby and something really be wrong with the baby you know its better that the pregnancy just ended when it did and i totally understood what he was saying even know i would have loved my baby even if it only had one leg or one arm or no legs or no arms but i still know what he means and i do want a healthy baby<3 i just really hope the rainbow comes soon and at the other end of it is a beautiful little baby!<3
thanks again everyone good luck with all of you and lets get our :bfp:!

Ilovehim, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. You will concieve again and it won't take two years! You have to believe that. You are strong and you deserve your rainbow baby! I hope you can find some comfort with your family over the holidays. My thoughts are with you!

Hi Ladies,

It reads...Hi Lauren,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the 27th of January 2014 and the 1st of February 2014.

Jennifer

It almost made me think to just stop trying altogether until april. Its so far away although may is birthday month it would be a great birthday gift. We'll see. I hope u ladies will still be around.

Hi Ladies,

It reads...Hi Lauren,

Jennifer

what is that?! id like to try it? i need some hope in my life has it really happen for anyone?

Hi ladies still here! Still no AF... :( no clue why! Ilovehim I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you

Jes woohoo!!!!!finally!! I am so excited for you that you can get started again!! You are finally out of no-mans land!! So what's your plan for this cycle?

Ash - any doc appointment yet? X

Ilovehim-I dont know what Jenny renny thing is but I am interested to hear! I hope you are doing a little better hun we are here for you xx

Twinkle, I'll be doing baking soda baths, they help if you're too acidic, and make for a nice home for sperm. There's a douche option, but i don't wanna do that :/ I have preseed, and opks I've had for months, and I'm finally going to temp!

I feel like a woman again with all this AF goin on. Honey was rather happy himself.

Ash there is light at the end of the tunnel! See a dr, but relax for the holidays.

I read another thread here about jenny renny, and she was about 50% correct!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->