Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Ilovehim- good for you for getting right back on the ttc train!!!! :hugs2: praying that it happens soon!! How far along were you when you mc'd? That's my biggest fear right now especially since it took so long to conceive. I've never mc'd before so i can only imagine your heartbreak but if you can do it once you can do it again!!

Ash- have you tested yet?!!!
yes and sadly I have had 4 BFN stare me down... I took them when I was 4 days late and I have not taken one since! I think I go ahead and try one tomorrow mornning and see if maybe I was lucky but I am doubting it.

Hi ladies, cd 10, & I'm spotting like brownish clear pinkish? Weird, i think I'll open that box of opks.

Hey jes really hope this is the start if something for you.....excited for you to start your new cycle!

I am totally just dying for next cycle already as we totally didn't manage to time it at all this month :-( so annoying but onwards and upwards!! 2013 is our year girlies!! Xxx

Sorry jes I know you are in your new cycle I mean start your new fertile time ! ;-) xx

Ash- did you test today?!?!

Jes- Spotting around O is a great sign I read once!! GET TO :sex: girl!!! Thats how we did it this time.. nonstop sex for over a week straight.. and multiple times a day!

Twinkle- 2013 Is going to be ALL of your YEAR!! I hope everybody can hop on the 1st tri team with me this next cycle!! You guys can do it!! You've got lots of cheerleaders here!!!!

Girls I'm doing fine.. except I feel like a total bitch to hubz. Poor guy.. I can't help being irrational right now. He likes to push my buttons for a laugh.. but i get so frustrated that I end up yelling and storming off like a little girl... and slamming doors.. I think he got tired of that too because I came home to no door on our bedroom today. Sheesh. Talk about really sending me in to orbit. lol It was hard to be mad, because it was funny and irritating at the same time. I know he did that to get a rise out of me again.. OMG.. i just want to choke him sometimes lately.

Had some scary cramps yesterday. We bd'd and right after orgasm, my whole tummy started cramping up. I was bawling because it hurt to breath/ move .. anything. I called my dr and he said I likely tore some tissues or something. (where?... I have no idea..) I thought it might have been gas or something since it's hard for me to bm lately.. but idk.. it was scary.. but its gone today. I didn't have any spotting or bleeding with it.. so the dr just told me to stray from sex for a few days. Which made hubz day.. lol all day today he was talking about how he ripped my cervix.. I was like.. umm.. hunny.. no you didnt.. lol he said tissues.. he didn't say you tore my cervix. lol Jeeze.. talk about an ego boost for the guy right?! lol

only symptoms today I'm having was major heartburn all day. I love Caseys breakfast pizza! It's the best.. but I don't think I can have it anymore because it's felt like I've been breathing fire all afternoon and evening!

So Heartburn
TIRED!!! I'm requiring at least a 2 hr nap each day! Today I slept 3 hours this afternoon.
SORE BOOBS! I went and bought a Genie Bra today (as seen on tv) THEY"RE AMAZING! Totally recommend it! Especially to large busted women! It doesn't feel like I'm wearing a bra.. and now that I've been wearing it this evening.. I haven't noticed any breast tenderness! I'M IN LOVE!!!
I've also been having those cramps here and there down in my left ovary area.. It's nothing like pre-af cramps.. they're deep and only last a few seconds then go away.. i don't get it..
Besides all that, just being a total bitch is all I'm experiencing :)

I'm in a little bit of a pickle though. I need to find a girls name that has Elizabeth incorporated in it. Hubs gets to pick the boys name.. and I get to name the girl if we have one.. and I'm set on anything that has the name Elizabeth or Ellie in it after my late stepmother. The pickle isn't only picking a name.. its telling my Mom that I'm naming my daughter after my stepmom instead of her.. That's going to be fun. And going to be a total slap in the face to her... but My stepmom was the most amazing person in the world to me.. And God took her too early. (suffered cancer for 11 years) and it just only seems right to me. The first name I made up was Ellie Jane. Ellie after my stepmom (I hate the word stepmom.. but when I'm explaining my moms.. it's the only way I can, so people know) and then Jane after his mom.. But idk what sounds good or what to choose..

can you guys throw some things at me?!?!?!

Loves, so funny that your dh took you door off. That is something mine would do. Glad to hear everything is going well.

Good luck Jeslyn.

I'm 2dpo...eating pinneapple core.

Loves, i can't stop laughing at your husband.. :)& the cramps are normal, little baby is still snuggling in!

Fingers crossed Sbmack!! Stick little bean!!

Thanks twinkle! I'm still spotting only when i wipe? I had myself convinced it was implantation yesterday, only to wonder if it was too early. Temping is out the window because I'm getting up later with the kids out of school, and my opks aren't quite positive yet..

Jes- ya its funny.. But i still hate him right now lol.. And he's getting grumpy with me cuz I snap at him when i don't like his tone.. Ugh.. Vicious circle.

Have you by chance tested yet?

Loves- That weird cramping after sex happened to me too while I was preggo with dd! It was only after the big O as well. It lasted through about 20 weeks then it stopped happening. Totally normal!!

Jes- good luck this cycle, I have also heard that spotting around O is a sign of high fertility!

Ash- still no AF? Have you tested again?

Twinkle- On to next cycle! You will probably still O before me LOL

I think I'm on CD 17, but I'm not sure, I haven't temped for a couple of days, I guess we are NTNP this cycle, TTC is so stressful! Imagining that a child is missing from our lives was just too hard, so I'm just going back to thinking dd will be our only child and if we get pregnant I will be thrilled, but if not, nothing has changed.

ok ladies,
so today i notices something really werid which was *TMI* sorry but like this clearish white liquid coming from my nipples which is really werid because i didnt even notice any of that when i knew their was for sure a health lil baby in my belly:cry:.

idk i know there is no possible way that im pregnant again unless you can get pregnant before you have a d&c done but im sure you cant,i mean i never heard of it before wouldnt that be pretty cool if you could though?!
however since that can't happen the first time i had sex was the day after christmas so i know a week so whatever later i think im pregnant ugh no i know im not:-( even though i want it more then anything even life its self sometimes!!!! just got to keep the faith though right?!

well its way passed my bed time omg its almost 1am i know dh is probably gonna let me hear about this tomorrow saying why werent u in bed knowing u got to be up at 5:30am ugh hopefully when i get home i can just go right to bed i need the extra sleep im just worn out and beat anyone else there with me?!

Oh my.. I don't have an answer for this one.. Do you think your body is still in pregnancy mode?

I love him, the nipple fluid could be from progesterone.

Anyone testing soon? I'm not sure when i will, the last cycle was so screwy i don't know when to expect AF again. Unless the spotting was from Super O..lol . We BD the day the spotting started, and he wouldn't give it up yesterday. I was angry.
Loves, don't let him pick on you! Make it fun and get him back!! I can see the stories you'll have of your pregnancy when the little one is older. Take the bathroom door!

No test yet ladies! Dh and I haven't been by the store yet! Hoping to go tomorrow! If it's a BFN which I am sure it is then I am going to go see the doc and get my period started! Hoping a lucky year for baby makin ladies!

Hi girlies well its 11dpo for me but convinced that's it's just onwards and upwards to next cycle for us just waiting for witch do we can get the show on the road! Jes so glad you on your way again hopefully you will catch that eggy this cycle!!

Ash really hopes its not a bfn but of so then the doc will help hey things back on track!

Loves......how excited I am for you!! Dying to hear all the stories!

Ilovehim -no idea sorry but must be your body still reacting to all the hormones.....really hope all is ok and you get some answers soon

Xx

Brit- I know what you mean about the stress..... I want to try so hard each cycle but then that might make it worse when nothing happens ......would love a "don't stress" button!! ;-) x

Well New years was uneventful. We rented the newest resident evil movie. So not worth the rent in my opinion. They should have stopped at the last one. I was so disinterested that i went to lay down. Ended up passing out at 9:30. And completely missed the ball dropping. Oops. My first New years that i missed :(. Hubs made up for it this morning we did our own countdown in the shower and got our kiss. Then i got out and splashed him with cold water :D woot happy New year!!

Well girlies AF got me right on time I knew she would this cycle.....onwards and upwards I guess......really want to try and get the timing right this cycle! Feeling really down this morning think its a mixture between back to work blues and AF blues......gotta keep positive and focus on trying everything we can this month!

How are we all? Xx

aw twinkle. Onward and upward like you always say! Youre going to get it! I know it's tricky in every situation to get pg.. and for years of trying to time it right.. it just never happened.. the month it did.. we had sex for over a week straight..multiple times.. I know it's impractical to try to do that.. but just keep bd'ing way before you think O is going to happen and keep it up!

Now that I'm pg my twin sister is trying to get pg with me and she keeps calling me asking if I think she's O'ing (all my knowledge lol) and I just told her.. Jess.. you gotta just get at it.. if you think you might be O'ing soon.. get to :sex: and dont stop.. that night I called her to see what the name of the new batman movie was.. with no answer.. so I called right back, which is code.. for ITS AN EMERGENCY.. so she answered saying ARE YOU OK! I said yes yes.. what's the name of the batman movie that just came out.. and she was like "dude.. i'm having sex with my husband.." I was like OOOPS>> OK JUST KEEP YOUR FEET UP FOR 20 MIN AFTER WARD.. GOOD PEP TALK>> GET BACK IN THERE lol.. bahahaha

I guess that was another thing we did.. is not get right up. Usually I have to get right up and clean up.. well this time I didn't.. we layed there and fell asleep.. and when we woke up.. we did it again.. gross.. but it worked lol

PMA! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->