Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi ladies, I just spent some time catching up :) the kids and I were kidnapped by honey Thursday morning, and we went to his friends cabin with more snow! We went 4 wheeler sledding, made snowmen, cuddled, watched movies, with no phones laptops, and just enjoyed each other. We really had a nice time. It was a great surprise, he's usually not good with those sorts of things :) I'm on my way back now, and I'm going to have to reread to get back on track! I've honestly missed you all! I hope you're having a great weekend!!!

Hi ladies, I just spent some time catching up :) the kids and I were kidnapped by honey Thursday morning, and we went to his friends cabin with more snow! We went 4 wheeler sledding, made snowmen, cuddled, watched movies, with no phones laptops, and just enjoyed each other. We really had a nice time. It was a great surprise, he's usually not good with those sorts of things :) I'm on my way back now, and I'm going to have to reread to get back on track! I've honestly missed you all! I hope you're having a great weekend!!!

Vacations are always nice!!!! Get back safe!

Aww sounds lovely jeslyn..best of luck ash with the new baby boosters! Sounds really promising really exciting!
Well im feeling much less positive..i don't think im gunna get my bfp at all..im having all the signs af is on its way and I couldn't resist but to text this morning at 12 dpo and surprise bfn!
I'm off to a friends engagement party tonight so im gunna have a good time and let my hair down..i have a glass of wine in hand at the mo lol
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and feeling more positive than me
Xxx

MissMay- I'm so sorry about the BFN! I hope you enjoyed yourself last night at least...

Jes- What a fun getaway! I'm so jealous!

Ash- I gained 5 lbs over the fall/winter so maybe the fertibella would help me lose weight and get pregnant! LOL

How is everyone feeling?

This morning I woke up and had a light brownish pink discharge when I wiped (sorry tmi, but I wouldn't call it spotting) I checked my cervix and the cm was a weird bright yellow-orange color and no more pink since. I do have some very light cramps as well. I'm 9dpo and AF isnt due until Thurs so I'm really hoping this is implantation, but I'm sure its just another way of getting my hopes up like last cycles evap line :growlmad:

Sorry about the bfn MissMay.

Brit, I hope it's IB!!

Jeslyn, sounds like a great getaway.

I'm 5dpo today. I'm not usually a symptom spotter as I haven't really had symptoms before, by today my boobs are really sore and my nipples are sensitive. That usually happens a couple days before AF, but I'm not due for that for another week. Trying not to get excited because I am pretty sure that I'm going to need help (IUI) to get my BFP.

Sbmack- I had very sore boobs and sensitive nipples as well around 4/5dpo, which isn't normal for me ever, not even before AF.

Brit, that sounds fantastic!! The yellowish Orange sounds like the plug forming stuff. I don't want to get your hopes up either, but this sounds good. Id get excited. When will you test?

Sbmack, my boobs, nipples are sore as well. I hope that AF stays away!

I'm trying my hardest to not test like today..lol I haven't noticed many symptoms, just gas, which was really bad with the twins, and I keep thinking AF came, but when I go check its just globby cm. Driving me crazy! The night before we left I was so mad at him that I hoped that this wasn't my month. He's lucky he made it better the next day, because I had life planned without him.. Ugh men..

Miss may sorry for the BFN!

Well, ladies when should I start doing my OPK's? I took one today and yesterday both - but I had a temp spike. Anyways I just don't know when to start testing.... I have been testing Since CD 12 and today is CD 15 and all have been -.

Ash- If your cycles are 35-38 days then you are probably not ovulating until CD 20- CD 25

Yeah I would start on CD 18, but it is possible the fertibella could move your O date up or back if it has an effect on hormones...with my opks the test line will get darker over a couple of days before it is darker than the test line (positive) and I usually ovulate the morning following my first positive opk.

sorry "positive" means the test line is darker than the control line, I said that wrong!

Hey guys sorry I have been MIA a bit over the weekend but it was the funeral etc for my cousin so was just spending time with family.

Great to see pictures of the wee bump loves you must be so so excited!! I am so happy for you!

So how is everyone doing? Glad you are getting those opks on the go Ash, what about everyone else how are your cycles progressing!!

I am feeling like AF is def on her way my tummy just feels like it does every month before AF. It's due tomorrow or wed I'm not too sure...... Fully expect her any time I have absolutely no symptoms what so ever apart from being really tired bit I am totally putting that down to the emotions of the weekend and not anything else! Oh well !!

How is everyone else feeling? X

Hi twinkle hope you are ok and the funeral for your cousin was ok..i also had some bad need on the weekend..my grandad died which was sad. I've never been to a funeral before I've just been very lucky up until now to not have anyone close to me die so I am a little scared I must admit.
I'm also feeling af is on the way...i think its due tomorrow. I've been feeling my cervix and it doesn't seemed to have dropped yet..its hard to tell. I've bought a bbt thermometer this cycle to try out..ive never done it before so some advice would be great please ladies?
I can usually tell when im ovulating from feeling my cp and cm but id like to chart as a back up to make sure my body is giving me the right signs at the right time :)

Miss may just take your temp same time everyday before you get out of bed. Thats what i have heard! :)

well i had another BFP dream last night.... in it my DH was telling his mom she only took it two months.... so maybe this is a good sign?

Anyways i am starting to not feel as tired now... and no more headaches so hopefully it is starting to work!

Miss may I am so so sorry about your grandad....,,that is so horrible I hope you are ok.......you will make it through petal I promise just don't be afraid to let your emotions out just cry when you need to petal.....hope you and your family are as ok as you can be xx

I am feeling AF is right around the corner too maybe tomorrow or wed feels the same as every other month
:-( oh well as we all know there are a lot worse things in life......next cycles planning is needed......I am going to try a few new things.......flaxseed and starting hubbie on a pre-conception for men anyone else making plans (ash we know your plan fx! )

Xx

aww thank you twinkle..he was very old and unwell so it was to be expected but still sad! im feeling strange..woke up with a cold and sore throat and am feeling a bit sick but im still convinced af will be here within the next 24 hours..but on the positive side if it does arrive tomorrow that mens my lp is 14 days whereas before it has been shorter so thats a good sign :) i took soya isoflavones at the beginning of this cycle to sort out my cycle so hopefully its worked :) im pretty sure i ovulated cd21 and tomorrow will be cd35 so thats good!
would still love to see that bfp tho and im so tempted to test in the morning? arghh anyone else feeling very tempted to poas?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->