Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

also whats flaxseed? i think im gunna try soya isoflavones and preseed again and me and oh are taking vits..me folic acid and hes taking a regular mens multi vitamin
we bd a lot last cycle so im surprised the lil sperm and eggy arent meeting (if they havent that is) so well probs try that again hehe ;)

Flaxseed is good in general for you but also really good for ewcm so can't hurt on any level!! Love love preseed! It is just fabulous!

Oh well if AF Is around the corner we will plan plan plan!!

By the at soooo tempted to poas!! Just wake up in morning and pee really quickly to stop my temptation!! Not easy but the sight of horrible bright white bfns are my motivation! ;-) Xx

I am sooo tempted! In fact I may go get one to have ready for tomorrow

Jeslyn I may do one tomorrow I've ordered some early ones online so if they come I may test..i also have a CB digi in the cupboard but don't wanna waste it lol..argh so tempted!

I only have a cb digi too so don't want to waste it!! I don't understand how people do like 3 of them at 8dpo! I am fully expecting AF tomorrow or next day really feels like that in my tummy so if I get to Thursday I will test but I doubt I get past tomorrow!! You guys should test though of you feeling like it won't upset you.....excited.......we need another bfp in here! ;-) xx

I think I'm out ladies, the spotting picked up today. I'm going to call the dr. in the morning to see if there is anything I can do to ovulate sooner. Everything I'm reading online says that the uterine lining gets old after CD 30 and even if you do conceive you will likely miscarry. So far my O days have been CD 27, 29, 34, (no ovulation), and 36. Only 5 cycles, but 8 months worth of ttc...and I'm getting frustrated!

Hi ladies i just wanted to pop on and say hi.
Im terribly sorry for the losses some of you are going through :hugs2:

Here's some :dust: for you all!! Happy sticky :dust: this year we will all have our bps!! i just know it!

Sorry so many of you ladies feel like your out! Good job refraining from poas. I always cave.

Twinlke, the funeral must have been hard. Hope your feeling ok. :hugs:

MissMay so sorry about your grandfather! :hugs:

Brit, I hope your dr. can give you some answers!

I got my results from my post ovulation bloodwork and my progesterone levels are good! If I don't get my BFP this cycle I'll go for an HSG next month and then IUI.

Sorry about the spotting Brit......hopefully that's all it is and AF will stay away! ......if not I agree it would be good for you to try and regulate your cycles a bit more it must be frustrating to have to wait so long to O I am sure the doc can suggest something to help! X

Sbmack- that's great about progesterone levels fx for this cycle! How far along are you again in your cycle?

So Miss may did you test?? Anybody else testing? I am holding out quite well, just pee as soon as I open my eyes so I'm not tempted!! Think AF due tomorrow so shall just await her arrival!

Ash- I forgot about pineapple this cycle! Will have to try it post O next cycle!

Thanks for checking in loves how you feeling??

Don't know what I would do without you girlies to talk to you are the best! X

Hi ladies! I hope AF stays away!
Brit, maybe the Dr can give something you can take to o sooner.

Loves, the little one looks lovely! How are you?

Today I'm 10dpo and I will most likely test today, or tomorrow or both..lol I missed fmu, so will do smu. I just went and have to go again. The only symptoms are super sore bbs, like don't touch, they hurt, I can't keep my hands off OH, and I have no cramps to signal AF. She should be here sometime next week ish. Or end of this week. Fx for us all!

Hey I know what you mean about testing- I am 12 dpo but really am too afraid to test, I don't know what is wrong with me this month the stark white BFNs just really are getting on top of me! AF due tomorrow I think so if she doesn't show (which she prob will) I will test Thursday I think! I sometimes wish home tests didnt exist to avoid the stress!! Agh!!

Jes- let us know how you get on with the testing. X

No I haven't tested I think I will tomorrow morning of af doesn't arrive..im feeling absolutely nothing today. No sore boobs no cramps nothing! However my cp has gone much higher and closed whereas yesterday it was open and is now hard..what the hell is going on?!
Af is due today so I am confused but really don't want to get my hopes up!
Brit definately recommend seeing a go there must be something they can do
Good news sbmack! What cd are you?
Hope you are keeping well loves!
So..who is testing and when twinkle? Jes?

Today is cd 21 of a 25/26 day cycle. AF is due Sun. or Mon. According to opk's, I think I O'd last Tuesday. The fertility nurse thinks it was a day or two earlier bc the size if the follicle on my cd 10 US.

FX for all you!!!!

Well, I am CD 17 today still just waiting on 'O'... I am hoping that this Fertibella works. A gal I work with said give it 2 months and I should be. I can't say it has done anything with my cycle yet since I have taken it less than a week. However the first 3 days I had bad headaches and was dog tired... But now I am more awake as well as (TMI) I am a little more damp.... Sorry about that! But I am not noticing any other side effects. Other than that I have been a little stressed this week because my GFIL has still not given us an answer on whether or not we will get his rental property. The woman that is renting it now has still not paid him for it but has been going out to the bars and movies. She even eats out every night! He never had a contract with her and he has never evicted anyone before... My GMIL told me to convice him to use his free attorney to make an eviction letter to her and have her out at the first of March.
Sorry for that ra nt ladies I am just aggravated because it seems like nothing ever seems to work out the way I wish it would.... :/

Best of luck to you sbmack! I'm sorry I've managed to catch up with a few of the ladies since returning to the thread..but not u..i forgot who was from where etc. Its nice to have a picture in your head of everyone and their stories u no
Where are U from sbmack? Married kids?
Catch up time! Lol!

oh dear ash..frustrating times..hope everything works out.
It always does in the end..thats how I look at things.
Try to stay positive you've got a lot to look forward to with the new fertibella etc!
Keep ur chin up hun! FX to U!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->