Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Best of luck to you sbmack! I'm sorry I've managed to catch up with a few of the ladies since returning to the thread..but not u..i forgot who was from where etc. Its nice to have a picture in your head of everyone and their stories u no
Where are U from sbmack? Married kids?
Catch up time! Lol!

It does help to remember Who's who huh. Thanks for asking.

My DH and I have been married two years, but together for 13. I'm 32 he's 31. We live in New Hampshire (USA). We've been ttc since June and were ntnp for a few months prior.

What's your story? I think I remember some details, but a refresher would help.

Ahh yes I remember now..what do U do for a living?
I'm 23, oh is 25..so probably the youngest on here. But I no im ready to have a baby its all weve ever wanted. Been together for 6 years, live in England near the sea :)
We have been ntnp since about may and properly ttc since about july
I work with young children and babies and am currently training towards my teaching qualification

Ahh yes I remember now..what do U do for a living?
I'm 23, oh is 25..so probably the youngest on here. But I no im ready to have a baby its all weve ever wanted. Been together for 6 years, live in England near the sea :)
We have been ntnp since about may and properly ttc since about july
I work with young children and babies and am currently training towards my teaching qualification

Sounds like a nice place to live! I'm also fairly close to the sea...about 20 minutes away. I am a wine sales representative. I sell wine to restaurants, wine shops, grocery stores and anyone with a liquor license. I do a lot of business in the NH Seacoast. I couldn't imagine not living near the ocean even if I don't swim in it much. It's a beautiful area to drive around in, which is pretty much what I do everyday. Because of my profession and the fact that many of my friends (the ones I see all the time anyways) don't have kids, it's very hard for me to not have a glass or two during the tww. I've tried to stop stressing about it. I'm going to dinner with a client tonight. I'll probably have a glass of wine. People think something's up if I don't.

It must be so hard working with babies and children everyday and yearning for your own! Good luck to you. Your time will come. Maybe it's this month!

Yeah its lovely..a little town on the sea front
I live in a Victorian apartment over looking the sea its great..when the sun is shining that is..british weather mainly consists of rain lol
Yeah its is very hard..i currently work with babies aged 3 months to 2 years so it is difficult. I've always been a maternal person its what im meant to do! Thanks sbmack was good getting to no you :) FX for you!
I'm really tempted to test af still isn't here but all i have is a CB digi and i don't want to waste it..what do U think ladies? I'm 14dpo I've missed fmu so do U think it would work? I just don't want to see that great big 'NOT PREGNANT' :(

Hey miss may i think they say that if you are testing early then you need concentrated urine but if you do it day of AF then it more than likely will show up......but I know what you mean I have had a cb digi since July and haven't used it!! But then again I have never got to day of AF with no AF so I would be so tempted!! I am a bit confused this month as I think I O'ed late so I think AF due tomorrow (cd13) as I usually have a 12 day lp but I am totally confused and with taking B6 lp can change so really that is just a very very long way of saying I have no idea! ;-)

I am excited for you miss may has your AF been late before?

SBmack I am the same in the TWW we eat out socially a lot with friends and I have to with clients and if I don't have a glass of vino they would ask and I don't want people to know we are TCC so I enjoy a glass or two in TWW but I am not stressing about it xx

well i thought i was late last cycle but with christmas and all we wernt really trying so im not sure when i ovulated..i am sure i ovulated 2 weeks ago today. i was getting fertile signs from cd 15-22 and on cd 22 my cp was high open and wet and i had ewcm so im sure it was then..this is the longest cycle ive ever had 36 days so far and they are usually 29-33 so i dont no what to think?
am i late or did i ovulate later than i think?
oooh i need to pee..do i dont i??

Aghhh!!! I don't know what to tell you to do!! If you just had a wee cheapie stick you could do that first ! ......if you can't think of anything else then just do it.......if you think you can hold out try tomorrow then you know FMU is the best! Did that help.......mmmmm...nope! Sorry ;-/ totally on same boat pet I can't think of anything else!

Oh I forgot to say that I had the most unbelievably vivid dream last night about getting a really clear massive BFP on a FRER I cried my eyes out and ran into my hubbie jumping on him and we both started jumping on the bed like kiddies!! Then I woke up and I was so so sad as it really was freakily real! :-( so sad! I know only a dream but I was so disappointed how silly is that! X

Arghhhhh! I just went to the loo..ripped open the test and peed on it. Wiped and guess what....f***Ing af!!!
So I've wasted the test and af is here..im sorry I don't usually swear but im so annoyed
Cd 1 for me..bit teary must admit

Miss may!!!! I am so so so sorry!! I totally know what you are going through and I literally am just going to the bathroom and checking all the time expecting AF totally! That really sucks about the test hun!! Grrrrrrr! So upsetting when she gives you that wee bit of hope and takes it right away again! I hate her......hugs coming your way.....xxx

Arghhhhh! I just went to the loo..ripped open the test and peed on it. Wiped and guess what....f***Ing af!!!
So I've wasted the test and af is here..im sorry I don't usually swear but im so annoyed

Im sooo sorry miss, this is starting to be so frustrating. I just want all is to get bfp together!

:hugs:So sorry MissMay!!!

Thanks for making me feel better about having a glass of wine in the TWW Twinkle. I've decided I can't put my life on hold every time. It's far too stressful. FX for you!

Oh I forgot to say that I had the most unbelievably vivid dream last night about getting a really clear massive BFP on a FRER I cried my eyes out and ran into my hubbie jumping on him and we both started jumping on the bed like kiddies!! Then I woke up and I was so so sad as it really was freakily real! :-( so sad! I know only a dream but I was so disappointed how silly is that! X
I had one the other day as well!!! I even went through labor.... I woke up and started crying and my dh woke up and started hugging me and saying someday.... I don't want it to be someday I want it to be now.

Oh Miss May!!! I am soooo sorry.... :hugs:

So sorry miss may :(

I'm trying to hold it for a little while, I had too much water at the gym, couldn't hold it, now I have to wait a few hours, although, I could go right now.

Well Jes did you test?

Can I ask you guys opinion on something my AF was due yesterday or today I'm not sure depending if you go by cycle length or lp.......anyway if it doesn't come today (which I assume it will) but if it doesn't, do you think I should wait it out for AF which obviously leaves you a wee bit of hope in the back of your mind or just test tomorrow morning to get the bfn out of the way and then at least hopes aren't up anymore?! I don't know what to do??? This question is probably going to be pointless when I go to the toilet and realise AF is here but I just thought I would see if there was an opinion on it?? What's worse-

AF late giving you false hope V
BFN

Xx

I tested this morning, stark white bfn. Who knows when AF is due. Oh well, off to attack the elliptical.

Test twinkle! Or wait a couple days so you know it isn't too early.

Jeslyn, so sorry!! :hugs:

Twinkle, kudos to you for waiting. I'd probably have poas by now. Fx!!

Nothing new to report here. My boobs are still sensitive, but they usually are a little before AF. This time they have been for much longer, but I'm trying not to get too hopeful.

On a brighter note, I'm excited for grub club (the dinner club I'm in) tonight. We started a new system where there's theme's. We chose a bunch of cuisines/ themes and a bunch of proteins and picked one each out of a hat. Last week was vegetarian Bollywood this week it's Beef Crock Rock. I know, kind of corny. It's nice to have direction though as we've been doing this for years. I got Tailgaiting with Lamb and Flavors of Africa and poultry. I'm thinking Etthiopian food or Morrocan for that, but I've never really cooked either. Should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->