Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Got a :positive: OPK today!!!! Actually 15 minutes ago! However DH closes up at work toniight so hopefully he will want to get bding in before sleep.... I don't want to be greedy but it would be awesome if we could!!!!

U better be greedy and get you some girl...lol!!! The time is now!!

Hi ladies! Miss may, I did the exact thing last night! I just keep telling myself that it will happen at some point. Probly when I'm not paying attention..lol
Twinkle, the only symptom I had straight away was gas. It was every step I took one day, and I remember laughing about it in a store.
Keep bding ash! Are you doing opks at different times of the day?
Have fun tonight Sbmack! Fx for testing, hopefully you have a pleasant surprise!

I'm so looking forward to superbowl tomorrow. OH and I are going to watch the game at his friends home. Guys will be playing cards, and us girls drink wine and get lost in the kitchen :) I need a break from kids and puppies!

Sounds like great fun Jes! You deserve a break and some fun......I love the Super Bowl but its on so late here it's so annoying! But still worth staying up for! X

Jeslyn yes I did one this morning and it was a faint positive but I took a second one this evening and it was really dark. Almost as dark as the control line. So we will be bding ofor the next couple of evenings. I am going to keep taking OPK's until it goes negative again.

Awesome Ash! Hopefully your hubby was pounced when he got home :)
Sbmack, omg! Did you test again? Hooray!! I can't wait to hear from you today!
Feel better glam. I always take a hot bath when I get all sinusey. Put 1 c of Epson salt, and like 3T ginger. You'll sweat so much and feel so much better after. The ginger raises you body temp, and the Epson will help any achyness.
Hi twinkle !! I am still so excited and happy for you :)

Have an awesome day ladies! Woooo! Superbowl!

So I tested again with an EPT and there's another faint positive!! I'll try and upload a pic when I'm on the computer. It's going to be a little tricky not drinking in front of my friends at the Super Bowl party. I think I'll drink pretend vodka sodas.

Twinkle, how did your get together go?

Yay for ovulation Ash. Get busy!!

Were just going to bd every day starting today :) were bound to catch a little eggy :) oh was so funny when I suggested it. He's like fine, I guess, then the hugest smile.

He went out last night, and I watched PS I love you for the hundredth time. I laughed, cried, and before bed texted him to be careful on the way home. I suggest any night in with that movie ladies!

That's so awesome Sbmack! Yaaayy for sticky beans!

What did you do differently?

I had an ultrasound on cd 10 and saw the follicle. We went home with instructions to bd on cd 10,12,14 and 16. This cycle was my first doing acupuncture. I did it once a week for three weeks. One was a week prior to O. The next week was 2dpo and then less than a week after that. I have another appt. on Tuesday. I was also taking Chinese herbs twice a day that the acupuncturist mixed for me. Also, two cycles ago I started taking a B100 complex to help with spotting and increase my lp.

What I think did it for me though was knowing that I was going to start IUI next cycle. I wasn't worried so much anymore. All my bloodwork came back good so that probably helped too....Knowing that there wasn't really anything wrong with me.

Have fun getting it on this week, Jeslyn! Fx this is your month!

Congrats again! Have a good day, and give baby lots of yummy snacks for superbowl! I just know I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret..lol

Congrats Sbmack! What a great month for everyone ladies! Good luck with the bding Jes! Have a great rest of the weekend ladies! Today is Dh's birthday, his last one in his 20s, so hopefully dd and I will be able to make it special for him! I'm already feeling better after being on the pills for 5 days, maybe I will only have to take a month of them before ttc again, we will see!

Massive co heats sbmack!! Looking forward to seeing a photo......I can't get mine posted on my phone either! What dpo are you?

Brit - enjoy celebrating with hubbie!! Love birthdays!!

All my lovely ladies in the USA....enjoy the Super Bowl, on waaaaaay too late here to watch on a work night but will catch up on what happened tomorrow !

Congratulations sbmack!
So excited for you!
Have fun watching the Superbowl ladies..im happy as England won the rugby yesterday! :)
X

I'm 12dpo today.

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!

Twinlke, has it set in yet? You got your BFP last week, right?

Got it on wed night hun, not sure of it has actually sunk in yet.....I feel totally normal which is worrying me slightly but everyone is saying not to worry !! Sooo exciting though cant believe we got out BFPs days apart!

Fx this baby dust will spread throughout the thread right girlies?? Xx

Thx for the advice Jeslyn. I need to try that bcuz im still congested. I have this bad cough followed by cold....ugh...I know sorry! So im sure im out this month. AF is due today and PMS are flowing. Not as bad as previous months but I know how it feels when its about to come on.

Anywho, congrats Sbmack, now hurry up and let us see those tests pics...thank u lol!!

YAY! Sbmack! Well, DH and I didn't BD yesterday but we figured we will get in a session tonight since I am still getting a pos opk!!! At least I now know when O! :) Well I have beenvery busy packing. My apartment building is under new management and evicted my husband and I bc we refused to get rid of our 3 furbabies!!!! But that is okay because we already found a nw place that will let us keep them! Anyways I have been keeping busy and should have plenty to do during my TWW!!!!! Pllus I have pineapple! :) GL and baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you all!!!!!!!!

I think I figured out how to upload photos....

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79