Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Jeslyn, there's a huge blizzard here too! The tri-state area is shut down. I went for a dr. appt. this morning and tried to go to work after. The liquor stores are closed! I should not have left the house. I saw six cars off the road within an hour. Didn't even make it into an account...just came home. They say we could get up to two feet! I stocked up on food to cook. Going to make some soup and hopefully roast a chicken tomorrow if we don't loose power.

The appt. went ok. They just took some bloods and gave us a bunch of info. Have an ultrasound in three weeks.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Twinkle/Sbmack- At my first appt. (6 weeks 1 day) I got to see my dd on a transvaginal ultrasound and we got to see the heartbeat as well, it was very exciting! Also, lots of bloodwork and a medical history. We also got lots of free stuff to take home, like a pregnancy journal, diapers, parenting magazines, and of course the best part copies of our ultrasound pics!

Ash- Good luck, FX you get your BFP in a few days!! This thread is getting lucky!

Jes/Glam- Hope you both feel better soon!

AFM- I just finished my first week on the pill, and I'm feeling so much better, I have lost 3 lbs, and I would like to lose 4-5 more before we start trying again. Its nice to not worry about ttc right now, but not trying has made my baby fever even worse :cry:

:hugs: I hope the weight falls right off! And thanks I hope this Frtibella works! It took me a year to convince my DH to begin our family and now it is taking just as long to get a BFP! :/ Well 6 days now until testing!

No symptoms here and I am not going to to symptom check! I am wanting to be more relaxed since i have hd stress with this move! I am however hoping that with the Fertibella I can get a BFP this cycle or next! If I do I know I will use i for baby#2!!!! My DH and I have not had alcohol since Jan. 3 so this better pay off!!!!

Well the DH and I are just about done moving! Now the next few days will consist of unpacking! Well I hope you ladies have terrific weekends! And I wonder how Loves is!

Well I am CD 29 and 7dpo and this morning I had brown discharge... I hope this is a good sign rather than a bad one. I am supposed to test on Valentines day but I think I wait until the 17th if my AF has not arrivied. I am not going to get my hopes up though because I don't want them to be let down. The only thing that would make February better would be that BFP in a few days. We shall see!

hi ladies! Guess what!! He did it!! I'm so happy! I have to get it sized but here's a pic for now!

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/081.jpg

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/b74c59f9-af5a-4e79-96e1-beb04e214a03.jpg

i've got big knuckles.. lol I'm going to go take it in to size it. So I won't get it back till march :( but thats ok. I'm so blessed with my life! Years of struggling brings me to my two most precious moments of my life! I'm just speechless!

Massive massive congrats Loves the rings are just amazing!! So sparkly !! :) such an exciting time for you hun I am so delighted for you both! Xxx

Ash it sounds like you are doing a great job holding old in your TWW!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

How is everyone today? Im still spotting.. its like AF hasnt stopped. So weird. Weve managed to BD every other day since day 7, Its now day 12 (I was wrong in other post). Last night, I had sharp cramps in my left side.. could be o? We bd'd earlier in the day, and I left my legs up..lol

Side note, Im considering starting crossfit. We have all the nescessary equipment in our basement. Im doing research and coming up with plans :)

How is everyone today? Im still spotting.. its like AF hasnt stopped. So weird. Weve managed to BD every other day since day 7, Its now day 12 (I was wrong in other post). Last night, I had sharp cramps in my left side.. could be o? We bd'd earlier in the day, and I left my legs up..lol

Side note, Im considering starting crossfit. We have all the nescessary equipment in our basement. Im doing research and coming up with plans :)

I love crossfit! I go to a crossfit gym that uses kettlebells. The workouts can be pretty hardcore. My prenatal nurse said I can still do it, but to make sure the instructor knows I'm preggers and to scale back on the weights. I always over do it and am sore for days and days so I have no problem with that.

Sorry about the spotting. Have you called a doctor? Spotting before Ovulation doesn't happen that often. I hope it stops and I hope you catch that egg soon!!

omg omg.. i'm reading back!!! I have some congratulations due!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

CONGRATS SBMACK AND TWINKLE!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!! This is what happens when I stay away... OMG OMG OMG!! Hold on.. i gotta read back some more!!! brb

sbmack- LOVE YOUR LINE!!! EEEKKKK

how far along are you do you think? We've got the first of many bfps to come! Ladies.. I can feel it! Stay positive this cycle!

My first symptom after bfp was sore boobs somewhere in week 5. But I'm a big breasted girl, so I think that has something to do with it from what I'm told. ugh.. it's still going on.. not as bad, but when the cold hits them.. it's really bad.

and just remember, if you get any spotting. try not to worry, When I had it, my dr told me it was just old blood from implanting.
OMG I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!!!

Ladies.. here's some :dust: for sticky bfps this cycle! What a month!!

afm- I'm bored with not working.. It's been 3 weeks now, and the only thing I do all day is clean the house, play with my pups and try to stay healthy. i'm eating a little more than I should. I've now gained 7 lbs since my bfp.. so I'm going to watch what I eat so I don't put any more on.

I can feel the baby bump getting bigger. I get cramps every now and then, and I tell hubz that I can feel the baby growing. he can actually feel the difference now. I'm just plain out poofy out front now. My jeans are getting too tight, I'm having to do the rubber band trick for the next couple weeks till I'm ready for maternity jeans. ergh.

#in the in-between phase right now#

Thanks, Loves!

I'm only 4 +5 right now. Don't really have symptoms except sore boobs (mine are small so not sure if it matters about the size :)), fatigue and having to pee all the time.

Do you have any morning sickness? Also, what's this rubber band trick you speak of? Never heard of it. Do you use it to keep your pants up? I'm guessing you thread it through the hole somehow and attach to the button. Good to know!

Lots and lots of baby dust to the rest of the ladies!!

yes. you thread it through the hole and button it .. just an extender to get your jeans through a few pesky weeks.

no morning sickness like i thought it would be.. I've had nausea. but not throwing up. starting yesterday I started to get dizzy spells. Adam took me bra shopping since I've already gone up a cup size. now a DD :grr: and I had a couple bouts of dizzyness.. he took me to eat something and I felt better.

so sore boobs, cramps, nausea, FATIGUE, and dizzy spells are what ive had so far.

Hey Loves......thanks so much for the congrats and you are so so right.....here's to all the BFPs to come!! :)

I am 5 weeks + 5 and no real symptoms apart from peeing all the time!! :-/

So glad you are getting along well loves! Don't worry about the 7lbs I am sure it is totally normal though sorry you are bored......that must be one clean house! That's so cute you getting a bump! You should post a pic!

Jes-fx that was "O" cramps!! I did the legs up too! Couldn't hurt eh! ;-) glad you getting some good bd'ing in!

AFM I am officially a disaster......I did another test tonight......it just reassures me but I know I should stop! Got my first appointment with the doc on wed but I know they won't do much......not even bloods but hey I am sure I will get some very interesting leaflets! ;-)

Hope all your Mondays weren't too bad! How are we all? Xxx

Twinkle... I took 12 hpts before i finally stopped. I do not blame you for wanting to see those lines...

Thanks loves.....I am not actually buying any just using up my IC's but still feel crazy so it's nice to know I am not the only one! X

Well, AF started today... But that is okay as my cycle is 10 days shorter this month than it has ever been!!! So I will catch up later headed to work!

Sorry about AF Ash! At least your cycles are getting shorter.

I 'only' used four tests. I wanted to keep testing but my dh kept saying I'm crazy. The initial bloodwork from my appt. Friday came back today. Everything is normal so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->