Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Congrates Sbmack! that positive looks just like the one I got with dd! Same type of test and everything, it brings back sweet memories :) Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and Twinkle!!

Woohoo Sbmack!!! So exciting! When are you making your doctors appointment?? Are you still testing or have you stopped?

Ash.....1dpo......woohoo! Welcome to your tww really hope you have lots of things to keep yourself busy!! X

Glam- how you feeling? Any better? Hope so! X

So how did all out American ladies enjoy the Super Bowl?? X

Woohoo Sbmack!!! So exciting! When are you making your doctors appointment?? Are you still testing or have you stopped?

Ash.....1dpo......woohoo! Welcome to your tww really hope you have lots of things to keep yourself busy!! X

Hey Twinkle...hope all is well!

As for me I am a bit better but still sick...also cycle day 2 for me and i am full blown miserable. Sick and PMS not a good combination at all. Pray for me...lol!!! Sooo of course this means im out this month and I dnt have the energy to care about next month. I may just take a month off from trying.

I do I am going to be moving over the next few days so there is no way I can test!

Hi ladies, I have some type of flu or cold as well. I feel horrible. We still bd last night, it was fast, and I fell asleep one minute after. Lol I'm hoping my teas and nyquil get me through today, and my son is better now. Damn kid germs.. Oh well, I've had worse. Have a good day :)

I have a dr. Appt. this Friday! I had accupunture yesterday. It felt great to tell someone. It's going to be hard keeping it a secret for so long. I'm going to have to tell my close group of friends because we are going on vacation the second week of March. I can't make up excuses for not drinking on the beach. Plus, we should get the best room now :) Have you been to the doctor yet?

Glam, Jeslyn, hope you're feeling better!!

I know what you mean about telling close friends.....I had to tell my best friend at the weekend there as I was having a rugby party at my house (made the Mexican nachos dish everyone LOVED thanks so much for the tip! How was African supper club ?! ) and my friends would totally wonder why I wasn't joining in the drinking fun! :-/ but she helped me cover it up, it was a little easier because it was in my own house so I filled my champagne flute with sparkling elderflower and it passed for a glasses of bubbles all day!! Phew! But I def needed her help for my cover! ;-)

No haven't been to the doctors yet, she said dont make an appointment until you are at least 6 weeks so that is not until next Thursday and I know she doesn't work Fridays so I will either make my appointment for next thurs morning or the next Monday!

What will happen in your first appointment do you think? Do you know when you will get your first scan?

How are all the girlies feeling? Are the colds/flus getting any better? Ash hope you are getting through the very slow beginning of that 2ww but I am glad you will be busy to distract yourself!

Haven't heard from Ilovehim or loves for a long time......hope they are alright!

Happy Wednesday everyone......love getting "hump" day over! Xx

I've told one close friend too. She's also been great about helping me cover it up. Since we are going on vacation soon, she suggested telling everyone that I'm not drinking in February as a cleanse since it's the shortest month. It's especially difficult because I'm such a blabbermouth and everyone knew we were ttc.

When I talked to the front desk to book my appt. she gave me a rundown of the first appt. She said they'll give us a bunch of info and take some bloods. I'll let you know how it goes.

Glad you liked the dip. My turn for African food isn't for a few months. First up for me is a Tailgating themed dinner using Lamb as the protein.

Sbmack! Do gyros! Or shawarma or something fun. I love lamb. :)

Good luck with the doctors, the first appt is simple, mainly history, bloods. I'm trying to remember when the heartbeat was.. I think it was early. ?

Sbmack! Do gyros! Or shawarma or something fun. I love lamb. :)

I love lamb too! I've done souvlaki / gyros before. Love, love them though. I was thinking of doing lamb sliders with feta and maybe a mint aioli ....seems tailgate-y. Maybe I'll do some Greek kabobs for an app.

Twinkle/Sbmack- At my first appt. (6 weeks 1 day) I got to see my dd on a transvaginal ultrasound and we got to see the heartbeat as well, it was very exciting! Also, lots of bloodwork and a medical history. We also got lots of free stuff to take home, like a pregnancy journal, diapers, parenting magazines, and of course the best part copies of our ultrasound pics!

Ash- Good luck, FX you get your BFP in a few days!! This thread is getting lucky!

Jes/Glam- Hope you both feel better soon!

AFM- I just finished my first week on the pill, and I'm feeling so much better, I have lost 3 lbs, and I would like to lose 4-5 more before we start trying again. Its nice to not worry about ttc right now, but not trying has made my baby fever even worse :cry:

Today I am feeling much better...had a painful but great workout yesterday...I am now on cd4...im trying to decide if I wanna try this cycle or give my brain some rest and try next cycle...im soo drained from being sick all this time I think i should just relax

Good Luck Sbmack & Twinkle on ur dr appts

Jes- Hope ur feeling better

Hey guys so how is everyone feeling/getting on??

Thread a wee bit quiet at the mo.......what has everyone planned for the weekend?

Happy Friday to one and all! :) xx

Hi ladies, I'm feeling much better. There is currently a blizzard here in lovely Michigan. I woke up earlier, and there was an inch or so and the kids school called for a snow day. I'm like for an inch? Go back to bed and wake up again to like 4 inches, and its still coming down ! Joy joy

Also, I'm still bleeding on day 12, or whatever day it is. I can't win. Either she's not here, or won't leave. Oh well. Going to make homemade cocoa for little ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->