Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

So sorry Jes and Miss May! I'm joining you as I tested this AM and also BFN, I'm still spotting and AF should be here tomorrow! I haven't called the dr. yet, I have an appt in May anyway. I'm going to try taking soy iso on CD 3-7 this cycle to hopefully have an earlier ovulation and if it doesn't work it won't hurt anything, has anyone else tried soy? I read it works alot like clomid and can help ovulation in women with pcos.

Twinkle and Sbmack- fx that one or both of you will get a bfp this cycle! We need a bfp in here ladies!

Ash- Hopefully O is just right around the corner!

Sorry about BFN, Brit :hugs: How long have you been trying for #2? Call the dr. they can probably help regulate your cycles. Do you have PCOS?

Spotting is not fun. I am a serial spotter. It used to start 7 days before AF. Now it's down to 2or 3 days before. I've been taking a B-100 complex up to O. It's supposed to help with spotting and lengthen LP. My acupuncturist also made me a blend of Chinese herbs. This is my first month trying them and I'm not taking them as much as I should. I can't seem to remember to take them before bed.

I am sorry Brit and Jeslyn!!! But you are not out until she shows!
Well I have been doing OPK's since CD12 and all have been negative. However today (CD18) I got a very faint line on the OPK. So maybe the spotting I had this morning is related to ovulation (hopefully) happening in the next couple of days? Plus I think I am goint to buy a second brand of OPK's tomorrow just to be double sure the next few days...

Sorry for the bfn Jes.....a workout is always a good cure for a bfn!! What dpo are you again?

I still don't know I have been doing very well at waking up and peeing straight away so as not to allow myself to test so I will see how long I can do that or AF as the case might be! Distraction needed.....we having 18 people over on say to watch the Rugby and I need to plan what I am cooking so that can be a good distraction for me! X

SBmack I have been taking the bit b complex too and not seems to have lengthened my lp, was 9 days ish and now it seems a steady 12 days ish so that can only be good! Your supper club sounds just fabulous!! I am really the only one in our whole group of friends who loves to cook but I don't mind I love planning and cooking so they can bring the vino and we are all good!! Thinking as its a sports day just doing lots of Mexican / and Spanish style nibbles and tapas that are easy to eat with your hands etc.

Sorry Brit about the BFN that sucks but hopefully AF won't Make her appearance! And I am sure the doc will be helpful for you

Ash- woohoo for the the opks!!! Keep us posted and start getting busy girlie! ;-)

X

I love finger foods/tapas. It's pretty much my favorite way of eating. I love to try everything! Have fun cooking for everyone. 18 is a lot of people to have over! If you're doing Mexi, I made this great dip last week. It's like a layered bean and taco dip. Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a casserole, then spread refried beans and top with a beef taco mixture. I sauteed onions, peppers and jalapenos then added ground beef and chopped tomatoes (I just used a small can as tomatoes are icky around here this time of year). Season with cumin, chilli powder, chipolte powder (or add chipoltes to the beef mixture). Spread the beef mixture on top of beans and top with shredded cheddar or monteray jack and bake till bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. It was delicious. It can be made ahead of time and just pop in the oven when guests arrive. Just thought I'd throw something out there. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the dishes I want to make and I have a hard time nailing things down. Not sure if you've ever cooked much African food, but I'd love some suggestions if you have any.

Guys- I can't believe it.....Clear Blue Digi says -
"Pregnant 2-3 Weeks" I couldn't resist testing!!!!!!!
Aghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Sticky Baby Dust Please Please!!!! Xxx

Sbmack- I will def do that dish it sounds really yummy!!

Sorry African food is one I haven't experimented with yet but let me knows what you do so I can experiment!! Xx

Aww jeslyn so sorry! Welcome to the club :(
I've got to admit I wad devasted yesterday..it really upset me more than any other cycle. Its just that I no we did absolutely everything we were supposed to so I thought we were in for a real chance..i no when I ovulated and we bd loads around that date. It just doesn't make sense..i can't take these bfns anymore im starting to think its just too much to take.
Aww sbmack sounds fun..I've been to morocco twice!..love the food..cook Moroccan tagine its yummy!
Hehe

Ahh twinkle omg!
Congrats!! My phone is acting funny I didn't see all these posts before I wrote mine lol
Are you going to test again? This is so exciting congratulations!

Yes I have one more cb digi which I will leave for a week or so but I have a good few wee cheapie tests which I will do in the morning and prob every morning until I run out! I am so scared it will just disappear but I guess that won't help so I will just smile for now!

So sorry about your AF I totally understand.......but planning everything for next cycle is the way that got me thinking positively last month.....hugs xx

I would be so excited if I were you right now! I'm sobbing watching one born every minute..im a bit emotional at the mo lol.
What have U done differently this cycle did U have any feeling U were going to get a bfp?
I'm so excited for you!

So sorry Jes and Miss May! I'm joining you as I tested this AM and also BFN, I'm still spotting and AF should be here tomorrow! I haven't called the dr. yet, I have an appt in May anyway. I'm going to try taking soy iso on CD 3-7 this cycle to hopefully have an earlier ovulation and if it doesn't work it won't hurt anything, has anyone else tried soy? I read it works alot like clomid and can help ovulation in women with pcos.

Twinkle and Sbmack- fx that one or both of you will get a bfp this cycle! We need a bfp in here ladies!

Ash- Hopefully O is just right around the corner!

I tried soy isoflavones for the first time last cycle I took then days 4-8 120mg..its supposed to bring your O forward as I ovulate around day 20-22 which it didn't last cycle but I've upped my dose to 160mg this cycle taking it days 1-5. FX! I've heard good things about them :)

I did nothing differently except we really concentrated on making sure we bd'ed well before "O" so we bd'ed cd10,11,13,14,15 and I think I ovulated on cd14 or 15. All the other months we just bd'ed when I got my positive opk and then 2 in a row after so at least for me I think the pre-O bd'ing must have worked!!

Dont feel pregnant at all I have absolutely NO symptoms, the only difference I noticed was I usually spot a bit for a day or two before AF and I have had absolutely no spotting but that is all and wasn't enough to get my hopes up!! Just tested because it was 13dpo and I had never got to 13 dpo before!

I am watching one born too ......always gets me emotional,when I was watching last week everyone was telling me to stop watching but I am addicted.

Sorry that my BFP is at such a sucky time for you with AF just having arrived......lots of positive planning for next cycle is the way forward xx

Congrats Twinkle!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! Finally a bfp for one of us!

AFM- I'm going back on the pill for a month or two. I've been having alot of ovary pain during my cycles and think I may have cysts. I also need a break from ttc. DD will be 2 next month, we just took her off the bottle, and she will be moving to a toddler bed and starting to potty train in the next couple of months so I need all of my energy for her right now! I conceived dd right off of bcp so maybe the same thing will happen when we are ready to try again.

I'll still check up on you ladies though so keep me posted!

Aaahhh Twinkle! Soo happy for you. congratulations!!! Please don't be a stranger. Yay!

Brit, I hope going back on the pill for a bit helps. What a great picture! You're daughter is gorgeous!! Ps, I'm pretty sure I have the same sweater.

Sorry you're feeling so down MissMay. I think I cried for three days when I got by BFN last month.

Thanks so much guys! And as long as you don't mind I won't be a stranger at all! Have got to know you guys so well I just wouldn't feel right......also I want to be part of everyone's story whether it is WTT, TTC or the Pregnancy story! X

Thanks so much guys! And as long as you don't mind I won't be a stranger at all! Have got to know you guys so well I just wouldn't feel right......also I want to be part of everyone's story whether it is WTT, TTC or the Pregnancy story! X

We definately need an inside scoop on pregnancy! :)

Well, CD19 here! DH and I have been Bding every other night so far. y OPK's went back to being stark white today. :nope: So maybe I still have a couple days before O.... Well, I am going to keep on taking my Fertibella everyday! I ave noticed that my temps are starting to stabilize. Unlike last cycle when they were all over the place!

Oh my goodness twinkle!! How exciting and perfect timing!! I'm so happy for you! Oh please stay and tell us everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->