Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

What wonderful news to wake to.

Brit, hopefully the pill straightens things out for you. Sounds like a busy time! I had an excellent Potty training time with the kids. I let them decide, and at 2.5 my daughter (while naked) said I'm ready for princess panties! & had no accidents. 3 months later, my son followed suit. Naked and all. My sister is trying so hard with my nephew, and totally making it stressful for them both. It's not something to force. Poor guy isn't even talking great yet :(

Absolutely not twinkle don't be silly! We are all so excited for you and its nice to see that there's still hope within this thread!
If it keeps going like this there should be a bfp every cycle on this thread or every other..which is something to look forward to!
Who's next? Hmmmm exciting!
I must admit I am on a bit of a downer atm but oh is so so positive so that's good. I'm just getting very impatient and starting to fear the worst.
Ash- keep that bding up! Very exciting :)
Brit how are you feeling about giving ttc a break? You've got to do what's best for you and your little one (who is gorgeous by the way) so that seems like a sensible idea..fingers crossed the break will do you good :)
Twinkle keep us updated! Don't be a stranger we want to no everything lol!

Jes- thanks for the advice on potty training, my daughters pediatrician said the same thing "she won't potty train until she is ready" LOL. She is only showing about half of the signs of being ready, although she is able to understand more concepts than most toddlers I think. She has been speaking in full 3-5 word sentences since 20 months and she can count to 10, she knows 8 shapes, all of her colors, and she can tell me when she needs to go potty, but at the same time, she can't take any of her clothes off on her own! I have no idea how she can be so behind on one thing when she is ahead on everything else, so we will just see how it goes once she is in a toddler bed. OK sorry ladies for the kid talk!

Twinkle- I am patiently awaiting any updates on how you are feeling!! I am so so happy for you!

Miss May- I know what you mean about feeling frustrated but positive at the same time. I stopped feeling positive about ttc this cycle, so that is why I need a break. My sister in law and her dds (26 months and 2 months) came to stay with us this weekend and she and her husband are miserable with a toddler and a newborn, and the toddler is having some issues adjusting to the new baby, she threw constant tantrums slamming her head into our wood floor and she doesn't speak AT ALL. It was eye opening to say the least.

Sbmack- I LOVE that sweater! I got it from Old Navy for 10 bucks, is that where you got yours?

FX ladies, I hope you all are pregnant by the time I'm off the pill again!!!

She sounds lovely Brit! It's so much easier when we get to be home with them :) my sister works for a college, and thought she was going to have him trained over spring break. HA! I'm just frustrated with her about him, sorry for ranting..

So, I get to the gym with honey, have to pee so bad (I was trying to hold it to test after) go to wipe, and hello AF! Thank god for whoever that lady was with products..lol I ran for 20 minutes, and had to leave anyway to pick up my son. Poor guy just doesn't feel well. It's the only time he cuddles anymore, so I'm going to soak up every second. Surprisingly, I'm not upset at all. I'll be back later with a plan for next time around :) Tonight is a big bottle of wine night. I'll have twinkles share as well. :)

Hey guys!! Great chats going on while I was at court......had a nightmare of a day!! I'm not sure if it was my day or my lack of concentration!! I was just so distracted with the bfp news if was hard to focus but I got through woohoo!!

Feeling totally fine, normal except for the odd twinge and lack of AF which I suppose is the weirdest thing.......so I guess I don't really feel pregnant, no sore boobies , sickness, tastes, smells, nothing!! Is that bad?!?! Who knows!!

I just love love the naked potty training story Jes I apparently ran about all the time naked at that age!! Apparently answering the sore and everything!! :) sorry about AF but glad that you thinking positively about next cycle, planning the next plan of action for the month is def the cure for AF blues.....well that and a big bottle of vino!! ;-) so drink mine for me as you said!! I had actually bought a bottle for hubbie and I to share yesterday as I was sure the cramps were AF so hubbie is having a glass of it now instead!! ;-)

Brit she will totally do it when she is ready that's what happened with my wee niece they had been talking about her special pink princess panties which she was allowed to open when she decided she wanted to be a big girlie and one morning she just decided! It's always the disney princesses isn't it!! ;-)

Ash- how's the bd'ing/opk'ing going??

Miss may - hope you starting to feel a wee bit better about everything- what are the plans for next cycle??

Sbmack- how you feeling/getting on any news?

I have photos to show you guys I just took a first response at this afternoon at 14dpo but can I put photos on with my iPhone? Not that the pics are exciting I just can't believe seeing a line it is so strange!! I will finish my tests and then NOT buy anymore!!

Thanks guys for being so great it would be so horrible to loose my lovely girlies!! Xx

So sorry about AF Jeslyn!!

Twinkle, court must've been tough today. You must be floating on clouds. Aaahh!! Congrats again!

Well CD 25 and still no O.... i do however have a faint line on my opk though just ready to o

Brit, I did get the sweater at Old Navy. I think I paid a wopping $15 though.

No symptoms here, Twinkle. Just sore boobs off and on. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as it was my right side this month and I may have a blocked right tube. I'll probably test tomorrow am with an internet cheapie because I'm going out with some girlfriends for dinner and a play.

let us no sbmack!!
yeah brit i dont blame you for having a break it is so emotionally, mentally and physically draining..i didnt prepare myself for it really. it shouldnt be this hard and stressful trying to make a life..it really makes you look at things differently. I mean we were all concieved at some point..7 billion people on the planet so how can it be so hard haha!
but then thinking of it like that makes me feel a little better lol!
i am feeling a bit better yes..ive started charting my temperature..i dont no why really as im pretty sure about when i ovulate but itll just be good to get to no my body a bit better :)
im sure its quite normal to feel nothing twinkle..it varies woman to woman so maybe u r one of the lucky ones with no sickness and aches and pains :)
i had my best friend over last night, we had some food and a few glasses of wine which was nice. just needed to relax really :)
anyway..hope everyone is feeling well and having a good weekend so far
keep us updates girlies
xxx

Hi ladies! Miss may, I did the exact thing last night! I just keep telling myself that it will happen at some point. Probly when I'm not paying attention..lol
Twinkle, the only symptom I had straight away was gas. It was every step I took one day, and I remember laughing about it in a store.
Keep bding ash! Are you doing opks at different times of the day?
Have fun tonight Sbmack! Fx for testing, hopefully you have a pleasant surprise!

I'm so looking forward to superbowl tomorrow. OH and I are going to watch the game at his friends home. Guys will be playing cards, and us girls drink wine and get lost in the kitchen :) I need a break from kids and puppies!

I woke up at 5:30 am to pee and tested....BFN :( I'm 11dpo today. I just used an Internet cheapie though. I'm upset, but not too devastated. I have a vacation planned in March with three other couples so I keep thinking its ok if I don't get preggers before then. I'm also excited about IUI and have a good feeling that that will work quickly for me!

I'm psyched for the Super Bowl too even though I'm not happy the Patriots aren't in it.

I just went back and looked at the test I did earlier and there's a faint line!!! I woke up to pee around 5:30 and tested then. While asleep again I dreamed that I got a positive. I can't believe this Is happening. I hope I'm not just seeing things.

I just went back and looked at the test I did earlier and there's a faint line!!! I woke up to pee around 5:30 and tested then. While asleep again I dreamed that I got a positive. I can't believe this Is happening. I hope I'm not just seeing things.

Any news yet?? Did you test again??

Hello Ladies,

So AF is due tmrw :-( I can already feel the PMS. To top it off I have been sick for the past 5 or so days, its like a head cold, feel like sinus pressure building up and slight headaches, Im still sooo congested and just not ready for AF at all. I've been irritable and miserable all week long.

I hope you ladies are having a better week than me!!!

Hello Ladies,

So AF is due tmrw :-( I can already feel the PMS. To top it off I have been sick for the past 5 or so days, its like a head cold, feel like sinus pressure building up and slight headaches, Im still sooo congested and just not ready for AF at all. I've been irritable and miserable all week long.

Keep your head up Glamm! Your aren't out yet!

Got a :positive: OPK today!!!! Actually 15 minutes ago! However DH closes up at work toniight so hopefully he will want to get bding in before sleep.... I don't want to be greedy but it would be awesome if we could!!!!

OMG.....well Sbmack any news?!?

Hello Ladies,

Sorry you are feeling horrible Glam I hope your day got better ......sending hugs your way!

Got a :positive: OPK today!!!! Actually 15 minutes ago! However DH closes up at work toniight so hopefully he will want to get bding in before sleep.... I don't want to be greedy but it would be awesome if we could!!!!

Woohoo!!! :) hope you managed to get busy!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->