Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Well, my AF acted as if she was going to start today and then she stopped! I had some pink discharge after me and DH dtd and I thought my AF was coming. Then she was gone.... So I will wait it out a few more days and see what happens!

Fx it was implantation ash!

I've only been up for 30 minutes, and I already want to work out. Thanks to my honey, I have a new obsession:) I'm determined to be hot again before summertime !
I'm so excited about the crossfit thing. Sbmack, any good websites to "study"?

I haven't really used any websites as I go to a crossfit gym when I do it, but I have found a bunch of great workouts on pinterest! I keep meaning to try them at home, but haven't found the motivation. Good luck! It is totally addicting.

I wish we had a crossfit gym, and I can hardly do pushups as of now, but want to change that soon..like right now..lol. I am a pinterest addict! I do my menu planning from there every week, and have found the "pinspiration" to redo my hair ..LOL

I'm going to try home stuff because when we leave the gym, I'm so ready for more.

Ash- fingers xd it was plantation. My sister had pink discharge before she got her bfp. She called me freaking out and i told her to go take a pregnancy test. Bfp ... Fxd for you!

Jes- any signs of O?

Ash- fingers xd it was plantation. My sister had pink discharge before she got her bfp. She called me freaking out and i told her to go take a pregnancy test. Bfp ... Fxd for you!

Jes- any signs of O?

I hope! I am keeping my fingers crossed! My AF is due on Sunday so I am hoping she stays away! My discharge is creamy today with no sign of pink. I am so hoping that it was implantation! But on another note I do not want to get my hopes up to much.

Jes- you sound so motivated.....I am not sure what exactly cross fit is but it certainly sounds hardcore!! Good luck!!

I want to do some classes like spin or cardio burn but I am 1) worried about doing exercise in first 12 weeks
2) I was just about to start my new fitness regime when I got my bfp. I know they say you can continue with doing the same exercise that you did before your bfp but my prob is i had been lazy around Christmas and the few months before so I wasn't really doing those classes before my bfp so I don't know of I can start them now??

Ash- fx for you...... I know what it is like not wanting to get your hopes up but a positive outlook is always good ! :)

Just booked dinner in a fab new restaurant for DH and I and my parents for Friday night so I am looking forward to the weekend already how bad it that! Xx

Jes- any signs of O?

I did have a cramp on my left side 2 nights ago, a Sharp one. It's funny that it has been switching sides, and I'm so in tune now I can literally feel it! I think that was it anyway. Now the spotting stopped, and I'm more dry per se. We had bd'd earlier before the cramping.

I've decided to just let nature take its course. Im starting a new job next month, and really just wanna focus on other things. I'll still hang out with you ladies, but need to prioritize.

Twinkle, exercise is great for you during pg. I wouldn't do any heavy lifting, but I don't think spin or cardio will do any harm. Exercise in general will make labor and healing so much better!

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!

Loves- great news about the ring, its beautiful!

Ash- hopefully that spotting turns into your bfp!

Jes- I don't know that much about the crossfit, but I have seen the women who do it on TV and they are in really great shape!

Twinkle- My dr. told me that exercise was fine and beneficial during pregnancy, but he said not to start any new exercise routines. Since I was already doing elliptical and walking I continued with those until I was 7 months prego. I also had a weight limit of 10 pounds, no lifting anything heavier, because when I did heavy lifting I would spot.

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!

Loves- great news about the ring, its beautiful!

Ash- hopefully that spotting turns into your bfp!

Jes- I don't know that much about the crossfit, but I have seen the women who do it on TV and they are in really great shape!

Twinkle- My dr. told me that exercise was fine and beneficial during pregnancy, but he said not to start any new exercise routines. Since I was already doing elliptical and walking I continued with those until I was 7 months prego. I also had a weight limit of 10 pounds, no lifting anything heavier, because when I did heavy lifting I would spot.

That's exactly my problem Brit I have been lazy in the months up to Christmas and jan so any exercise routine would be technically new that's what I am worrying about.....but I still really want to exercise ? :-/

Twinkle- I would talk with your dr. about it, but I'm sure if you started out slow it would be fine. If the weather is nice you can walk outside (I did that alot towards the end of my pregnancy) and if its not nice out, you could run in place in front of the TV. I would suggest doing several small workouts per day, like 10 minutes 3 times a day.

My dr. says that excersize is good as long as you don't work out till breathlessness. You should be able to hold a conversation. Twinkle, everyone slacks over the holidays. If you were active before it should be ok. Don't start training for a half marathon if you've never run before, but regular workouts should be ok. I did yoga yesterday and just stopped if certain poses felt strange.

Brit, thanks for the info on the lifting and the spotting. I started spotting a bit today. I have to lift cases of wine everyday for my job. I better start slacking. I'm going to call and make an appt. just to make sure everything is ok

Twinkle- I had a scan at 8 weeks 2 days. I called them because I had spotting the week before. They confirmed it was old blood. My drs office doesn't set appts till about 10 weeks, where they can pick up the heartbeat with a dopplar, he said when you hear it on the dopplar, your pretty much out of the danger zone. I was relieved. But if you want to see ur LO sooner, I would call them and tell them you were concerned about spotting lol.. totally a little fib, but no harm done.. hubz went with me and we got to see baby Hayes together :) It was so special.. and pretty weird too just seeing him incubating in there lol.

Jes- I totally understand the priorities, thats why I dipped off here for months and months before coming back on.. and then still sometimes I just focus on myself for a few weeks. When ttc with my first marriage, I was soo absorbed with bnb. (ADDICT) and it really took a toll on my mental status... I'm just glad to know that after all these years it wasn't me that was the problem like i originally thought.. I used to really beat myself up about it.. come to find out.. it was my dead beat ex husband that never wanted to :sex: ugh jerk.. sorry.. kinda veered off the point of that and started talking about myself. lol.. I've never heard of crossfit.. but am totally jealous, it seems like some of you girlies are a bit more active than I ever was. I have my spurts.. but this past year, has not been one of them.
Oh, and good luck with your new job. Is it a total switch? or just a move around from what you're doing now?

Sbmack- Yep.. totally take it easy. and dont worry about the spotting unless its bright red. I'm noticing that I don't lift anything over 25-30 lbs. And those are things I just can't avoid, like wood logs to put in the stove for heat when hubz is gone.. etc. but if I start seeing stars (which has happened once) and/or I get short of breath I stop. I'm noticing that I'm pretty short winded these days..

Hi brit brit :wave: whats going on with you and your cycle right now?

ash- how is everything with yours as well? did the spotting stay away..

Glam- Hey sweetcheeks.. I so need to read back so I get in the loop on whats going on with everyone but wanted to say HI!!

MOOKS--- where you at?? I know I speak for everyone when I say WE MISS YOU!!!

and thank you all for the nice comments about my ring.. I'm so in love with him, our baby, our ring.. all of it.. it feels like the next chapter of my life is starting! <3 Hubz doesnt know yet, But i went to town today and bought his.. so I'm going to propose to him now on valentines day lol... bahaha.. so unorthodox.. but it'll be funny.

:yawn: well it's time for bed for me..

Hey Loves,

Hope all is well with u.

Im great. Not really trying this cycle. Im still bd'n but im not sticking to any sex regimen or anything like that. Im just breezing thru this month and we'll see what happens next month...if i wanna try or not.

Well, no more spotting! But I still have 3 days to test! I hope that either my AF starts or I get a BFP on the 16th

Hey guys thanks for all the advice about the exercise I think I will def go for it and just take it a bit easier I know it will make me feel better! :)

Loves - thanks for the info re. Scan it must have been so so amazing to see baby Hayes! My sisters married name is Hayes too so it's funny saying baby Hayes about someone else! :) I hopefully speaking to my doc about first scan tomorrow so I will see when they say I just bursting to see if all is ok.....haven't even had bloods taken so mo idea how little monkey is getting on in there!

Ash- really really hoping that you get your bfp you are doing so well in your tww!!

Mooker does seem to have disappeared I really hope all is ok with her.

Glam- you never know not really trying could just turn into that bfp.....you always hear that people get their unexpected bfp when they are taking a month off!! ;-)

Loves- totally love the idea about you proposing.....hehe.....so cute that its valentines!

Sbmack how you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->