Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Loves, I've been home for a couple years now, and was in school for a couple years before. So, its a big switch. I'm starting as an assistant to an attorney here, & its great money, and hours. We started a joint savings, and I wanna contribute. And shop! &not buy his birthday gift with his money! Lol. I've loved being home, but I also love moolah! It's boring with kids in school anyway. There's only so much to do...

I know what you mean about your own money Jes sometimes it just feels good to save a wee secret stash of pennies of your own for pressies etc!!

Hey guys thanks for all the advice about the exercise I think I will def go for it and just take it a bit easier I know it will make me feel better! :)

Loves - thanks for the info re. Scan it must have been so so amazing to see baby Hayes! My sisters married name is Hayes too so it's funny saying baby Hayes about someone else! :) I hopefully speaking to my doc about first scan tomorrow so I will see when they say I just bursting to see if all is ok.....haven't even had bloods taken so mo idea how little monkey is getting on in there!

Ash- really really hoping that you get your bfp you are doing so well in your tww!!

Mooker does seem to have disappeared I really hope all is ok with her.

Glam- you never know not really trying could just turn into that bfp.....you always hear that people get their unexpected bfp when they are taking a month off!! ;-)

Loves- totally love the idea about you proposing.....hehe.....so cute that its valentines!

Sbmack how you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good. Still spotting a bit, but I've been reassured that everything is ok. You? Any nausea yet?

Glam, relax this month and this could be it.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!

Sbmack- after nothing nausea kicked in big time this morning , had to be sick on the side of the road on the way to court and then had to run out of court to be sick again!! :-/ judge did not know what on earth was happening! It could get very awkward of its every morning as my hearings are usually in the mornings! :-/

Glad you are doing well and feeling reassured! I will feel so much better when I get to see this wee monkey......26th feb first scan.....,can't come quick enough! What about you? X

Well, tested today and yesterday and BFN. Have a feeling I am out already...

So sorry Ash! I was rooting for a BFP when I opened this thread. Try not to get to down in the dumps though. It will happen!

I'm at the dr. right now. I woke up in the middle of the night to heavier red bleeding and cramps on my right side. They are worried about an ectopic, but I just got an US and there was a sac in the uterus. It's too early to see anything in there, but it's good that its showing there and that its not a tubal. I'm still really worried I'm miscarrying though. Waiting to meet with the midwife right now. I won't really know for a few days while they monitor my hormone levels.

aww so sorry ash..but as sbmack says keep positive it will happen eventually! how many dpo are you?
sbmack fingers crossed it is nothing to worry about it must be so horrible not knowing..but hopefully everything is fine..keep us updated!
twinkle sorry to hear about the morning sickness..oh id give any thing to have morning sickness haha..sounds so silly but its true..itll all be worth it in the end :)
how was everyones valentines day? OH and i are off to london on monday for a romantic break away im so excited :) meeting with friends who live there and just shopping and relaxing. i should be ovulating around monday too so hopefully the week off will do some good :)
what cd is everyone on? sorry ive been away for a little while..u no how it is ladies

sbmack- take it easy. no heavy lifting for a few days. And avoid sex. definitely. that's what they had me do. I'm sure everything is fine! And so glad to hear its not a tubal.

Miss may- have fun on your trip! sounds amazing to get away!

ash- fingers still crossed for you! Lots of PMA and sticky :dust:

Twinkle- omg sorry that you're going through MS that bad! I've only had a queasy stomach, but not vomitting, so i have no idea what thats like! Fx'd that its not like this all the time!

Jes- I'd love to have a new job like yours. Too bad I didn't stick with my college classes. They got boring. I would have been graduated by now :dohh: lol. Major major congrats on the new job!

AFM- posting my first baby bump pictures.. I've always had a little extra in the tummy, so it looks like i've overdone the donuts rather than be 12 weeks pregnant lol. My valentines day was wonderful! we passed out by 9:30pm lol Yawn.. so tired! Can't wait for this to pass in the second trimester! 1 Week to go!

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/084.jpg

Loves, you look fantastic!

Sbmack, I hope everythings ok..keep us posted.

Twinkle, I'm with miss may in that id love to have morning sickness! Silly me..lol

Ash, how many dpo are you?

I'm trying to tackle at least one big cleaning/organizing project a day. March first is coming quickly! Loves, I never finished school either, I honestly got super lucky with this job.
I've been taking rasberry ketones, and my energy level has been amazing! I also sweat twice as much when I exercise, which is a weird thrill. I'm so happy I found a new hobby.

Sbmack, keep those footsies up!

Omg .. Thank you for putting a new shine on the words cleaning/organizing!! I need to start looking at it like that too, i would probably get a lot more done! I've heard great reviews about those raspberry keytones that's awesome to hear another good one!

Hey guys sorry I have been MIA over the weekend I left my charger in work!

How was everyone's weekend? I only had morning sickness that one morning and then not again so I am a little worried about that but trying not to let myself worry as I know people say that symptoms come and go!

Sbmack - how is everything going? I hope all is ok let us know x

Loves you are looking fab!

Jes- what are raspberry keytones?? Glad you have great energy though!

Ash - sorry about the BFN hopefully it was just too early.....any sign of AF?

Miss may....have a lovely time in London I am very jealous!! I know what you mean about the morning sickness believe me I wasn't complaining , I am happy to have any symptom and as I said above I'm a bit worried that it only came one morning and disappeared!

Can't believe it's Monday already....I really want to plan a wee break away with my hubbie even just a short drive away just feel like I would love a few days off work!

Hope all your Mondays are ok! :) x

Well I thought I was 15 dpo... I think I o'd a lot later than what I thought. I should have had my AF start yesterday. I have had 4 BFN's and I have not had any spotting since last week. So I am thinking I O'd on 2/10 so I am only 8dpo. And that is if I go by the spotting I had on the 10th. :/ I thought using OPK's would be more helpful. I am that is all that is wrong! If so then I am still covered as far as bding goes.
I have been a little upset lately because I work with a girl who is due in April. I guess I am catching a little of the green monster. I have begun shopping for her baby shower and that was hard picking out little baby clothes... That and now his family is against us having children again.... I guess I am just down in the dumps lately...

What a bummer ash. I know how you feel about the green monster... My sister, who mind you, has everyone else taking care of her son since he was born is pregnant, along with a friend of mine who has a 3 month old and she, along with the dad don't work! She told me last week she was freaking out about finances, then yesterday tells me she's pregnant again. I can't stand how judgemental I sound, but seriously? Take care of the kids you have before having more...
That's all for my rant..

Anyway, the raspberry ketones are natural thermogenics for weight loss, and they help supress appetite. Along with having me buzz around doing everything!

Loves, your nesting energy will kick in soon, and no forces will stop you!

Twinkle, I hope you get wisked away soon! Bed and breakfast maybe?

Happy happy Monday ladies!!

Hi Ladies! I just left the dr. She was reassuring. I'm not sure if I posted here, but on Friday night I got a phone call from the midwife and she said I was most likely miscarrying. I seriously want to punch her in the face. She has no real evidence except that I bled a little and was spotting. She said that my levels and the US made her think that. The dr. said its too early to tell anything from the US. I got more bloodwork done today and will know more tomorrow.

Good luck sbmack ! My fingers are crossed so tight for you that its good news. U should be fine if there's been no more bleeding. And what a bitch for saying that to you ... I would switch ..

Ash- gl that spotting could have been a really strong sign of ovulation!! Sorry to hear about the green monster! I totally know what ure going through.. All you cab do is keep your bases covered and you did that so good job and fingers xd real tight!!

The dr. called. My levels are up! I love all the doctors where I go. I'm going to make sure I never see that midwife again though. My husband and I complained about her to the dr. today. I hope they say something to her.

YAY!!!!!!! That's great girl! Almost 6 weeks!! Ur little one was just making himself at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->