Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

That is just fabulous news sbmack!! I am so happy all is good and I hope that horrible midwife gets a stern talking to!! Xx

Good morning ladies! I hope you have all had fantastic weeks so far! I have lost 10 lbs since Christmas! I haven't weighed myself since then, but when I fit into my "little jeans" last night, I figured what the heck.. I am now 132 lbs and only 2 jean sizes away from one of my goals. Christmas time, I was completely disgusted with how I looked.. even my mom said something to me about it. I really let myself go this winter. But yesterday, I felt good enough to walk around with my robe open after my am shower :) (littles were at school) I just feel better in general, and Im certain he can tell a difference in my attitude.

Back to babymakin.. Now that I dont feel like a super slob kabob, we've had more sex :) I think AF should come next weekish? .. I haven't really tracked anything this month, just wanna relax and not google every little thing.

That's great, Jeslyn!! Congrats. Dtd is definitely more fun when you feel good about yourself.

I feel like a slob kabob (great term btw) since I haven't excersized in a while. I was back on track last month after completely giving up over the holidays, but I haven't wanted to risk it since the mc scare. Hopefully if everything goes well at my scan next week I can start being more active.

Good plan! I hope all is perfect with you and baby bean :) Just stay cozy for now, and let the little one get settled in for spring!

Well, I tested and bfn... sigh... but my af is kind of acting as if she is on the way.... But I guess that means I can enjoy some wine right! I am definately going to get opk's again and start temping again on top of that! Just hope I get a sticky bean in 2013!

CD 1/ big bottle of wine night for me. Sorry for the BFN Ash :(

Well, I start my new diet on sunday! No more soda or juice. That also rules out wine and caffine! I am only drinking water! cutting out fast food, eating more fruit and greens, 30 minute cardio everyday, and nightly bding!!!!!!

Sorry Ash and Jes ! :-( but yes enjoy a wee vino .....always is even just a little bit if a silver lining!! :)

Sbmack how you feeling? Hope you and little bean are well!! :)

How us everyone else this weekend? Any fun plans?? X

I'm feeling pretty good, twinkle. Kind of nervous as I don't really have any symptoms except sore bb's. How are you?? Still getting MS?

My mother and her husband are still living with us. Argh! I am psyched that they are gone this weekend though! I'd really like to dtd with my mans, but I'm still nervous because of the mc scare so I'll wait until my scan next week.

Hey Sbmack......no MS for me as I said a wee bit ago I seemed to have it once then not again, don't really have many symptoms either, bbs feel heavy and a bit tender and I think a bit tired it other than that nothing much at all!

Got a scan on Tuesday, when is yours?? I just dying to hear what the doc has to say, hope to see wee heartbeat fx!!

I know what you mean about bd'ing I have been too worried to bd since the bfp.....poor DH is being so good I think I will relax after Tuesday if all is ok!

Glad you are getting your house back soon!! That will be great!

Something I just remembered.. I would get cramps, and spotting after dtd in the beginning, and dr suggested to not allow him to finish inside during first trimester.. Theres something in sperm that can dilate your cervix. He said it would be helpful toward the end, (actually it was) as it can help speed up the labor process. Just my 2c !

So AF has been just spotting. Im waiting for her to come in full force any time now.

Jes- congrats on the weight loss!! I know how much of a difference 10 lbs can make, I gained 6 lbs since we started ttc and it really made me feel bad about how I looked! I'm feeling much better now that I'm down to 120, I want to get back to 118, hopefully within a month!

Sbmack/Twinkle- As far as dtd during pregnancy, I had alot of spotting during the first trimester and my dr. advised me to not dtd for at least 1 week after any spotting. Dh hated that but the spotting stopped in the 2nd trimester and we more than made up for it! :blush: And as far as what Jes said about the sperm, I have heard the same thing! Good luck to both of you at your scans next week!

Ash- Sounds like a great plan to get healthy! I stopped drinking all pop and juice as well about 2 months ago and I feel alot better! Now I only drink water or tea.

Miss May- how was the trip to London?

AFM my cycle is all messed up now, Dh and I got a terrible stomach flu a couple of weeks ago and we were sick for 3 days so I couldn't take my pill at all, I couldn't keep anything down...so not wanting to risk getting pregnant and taking the pill during the tww, I just threw the pack away. We aren't trying though, just bding when we feel like it, and if it happens it happens, but I'm not holding out any hope. I go to my dr. for my yearly in May so I'll talk to him about it then, and we will have been trying for almost a year in May.

Glad to hear all is well sbmack! Such great news and boo to that midwife!
Sorry to hear about your bfns ash! But you're not out yet!
I've just bought some raspberry ketones too, I need to lose some weight and get healthy as it is wedding season coming up and I want to look my best :) I had a friends wedding last night and I caught the bouquet hehe..things are looking up!
What other diet tips do U recommend jes? or were the raspberry ketones that good?
London was fab thanks..really good to get away. However im now suffering with a throat and chest infection I dont feel to great.
I've been charting for the first time this month, im on cd24 usually ov around 20/21...however my temps haven't risen at all. Could there be something wrong? And maybe im not ovulating?
Hope all of U ladies are well and feeling good this cycle

Oh and good luck for your scans twinkle and sbmack!!
So exciting! Xx

Congrats Brit! It really is a good feeling. :)
Good luck with scans this week ladies!
Miss may, I changed my diet drastically. No junk at all, exercising 5 days a week, and of course the raspberry!

AF in full force yesterday. I would drink my wine, but I'd rather not drink the sugar. Good for me! I start work Friday! Woooo!

Hi ladies! Snow days over here. How's it up your way Brit Brit... I'm staring at 1.5ft of snow... Holy hell...

Good luck on your scans twinkle and sbmack can't wait to see pictures!

Jes that's awesome about the weight loss! I'm starting to feel like a piggy now.. But I've only gained 7 lbs.. Sheesh.. I say only.. That's quite a bit for the first trimester... One trimester down.. Two to go..

I am now in my second trimester ladies!! It's so exciting 1/3 of the way done.. Baby is now the size of a lemon.

I want to ask before I come to conclusions but I think it might be possible because of how in tune with our bodies we are.. I think I've been feeling the baby wiggle here and there.. TRUST ME.. I know it could be gas.. But I also think there's a difference.. It's at night when I'm laying on my back sometimes it feels like a flutter.. Last night it was the most noticeable thump I've ever had. Soft but a thump. Think it's possible girls?

Hi ladies! Snow days over here. How's it up your way Brit Brit... I'm staring at 1.5ft of snow... Holy hell...

Good luck on your scans twinkle and sbmack can't wait to see pictures!

Jes that's awesome about the weight loss! I'm starting to feel like a piggy now.. But I've only gained 7 lbs.. Sheesh.. I say only.. That's quite a bit for the first trimester... One trimester down.. Two to go..

I am now in my second trimester ladies!! It's so exciting 1/3 of the way done.. Baby is now the size of a lemon.

I want to ask before I come to conclusions but I think it might be possible because of how in tune with our bodies we are.. I think I've been feeling the baby wiggle here and there.. TRUST ME.. I know it could be gas.. But I also think there's a difference.. It's at night when I'm laying on my back sometimes it feels like a flutter.. Last night it was the most noticeable thump I've ever had. Soft but a thump. Think it's possible girls?

It's very possible loves! How exciting! Oh how I miss those flutters.. its truly heartwarming :)

Snow day here, were supposed to get 10 inches. I can't imagine 1.5 feet! Holy wow!

Two more days with my love before work. I'm going to miss all this time together. My fingers are crossed for school to be open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->