Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

That 1.5ft is from two snow storms that passed through in 3 day.. Our yard was spotless and beautiful with a clean blanket of snow until my dog went bounding though there.. Lol

Definitely enjoy those next two days! Are you feeling bittersweet about starting at all?

Not now, because I'm in need of some retail therapy..lol He's been an awesome provider for us, but I have a hard time asking for "wants" after he does so much for "needs"

Twinkle, haven't heard from you since your scan. How did it go? Hope everything is great!

I had mine today. Everything is measuring on target. Saw a heartbeat too!

Sending baby dust to you all!!

Hi guys so sorry for being MIA but we have been having a bit of a tough time, my nana has been taken into hospital and we have been crazy worried about it all as it is a bit touch and go......hopefully she may have turned a bit of a corner so fingers crossed!

How is everyone?? Looking forward to the weekend?? I am so ready for the weekend!

That is fab sbmack about the scan I am so happy that all is well, mine went well too saw lovely wee heartbeat but measured behind by a week? I am really really worried about it but the consultant didnt seem concerned at all he said the abdominal scans very inaccurate at this stage and as long as heartbeat all is good,......but I can't help but worry! I have read stories of women who's babies measured behind then next scan there was no heartbeat I just have to try and think positively and not stress.......doctor didn't even mention the size it took me to ask him! Oh I wish I could just not think about it! Oh well!

Right dying to get updates in all of you lovely ladies now that I'm back online and out of the geriatric ward! Xx

Sorry about your nana Twinkle! I hope she Is ok. As for measuring behind. Isn't it quite common? You didn't chart, right? Maybe you O'ed earlier than you thought. Everything will be fine. Try not to worry about it too much. Easier said than done though.

Hope all of you ladies have a lovely weekend...looking forward to some more BFPs this cycle
How is everyone feeling? Positive..negative?
Hope you are all well :)

Hello Ladies,

I am one day late. My period was due yesterday...March 1st. I been feeling the cramps and gas like I normally do but it hasnt come on yet. My boobs are sore, im gasy, falling asleep anywhere. I think that I may be pregnant. But I dont wanna get my hopes up so im not testing rite away. I will let you ladies know when I decide to test.

Oooh exciting glam let us no!
I would be testing if I was you..i wouldn't be able to resist!

How exciting glam!! I'm with miss may I wouldn't be able to resist testing! Fingers and toes crossed for you! X

How exciting glam! I can't wait to hear from you again!

Twinkle, Im sorry to hear about your nana & I'm sure little bean is perfect.

Hooray for heartbeats Sbmack & Twinkle!

Ash, happy weekend ! Hopefully you're next!!

Sorry for 3 posts.. but today I had ewcm and now I have right side twinges.. we dtd earlier today, & I (tmi) got up before he finished. I think it was a last minute freak out? We got into a huge arguement last night, and with me just starting a new job, I panicked. Now I regret it, but ugh!

Work is fabulous BTW! The attorneys I work for are awesome, and I have an assistant as well! I feel so lucky :)

Now to decide if I should go back for more today..

So sorry to hear about your nan twinkle.
Glam keep us updated
Aw jeslyn hopefully if U dtd tonite too it won't be too late. If your head wasn't in it last night then that's understandable. Great news about the job!
I applied for a new job yesterday..im fed up with where I work now. A lot of bitchiness which I just can't be bothered with anymore. its a job in a school supporting a child with special needs..fingers crossed its an amazing opportunity :)
I think af is due tomorrow or Monday so FX she doesn't show..i had some very light spotting yesterday which I NEVER get so hopefully it was implantation :) slightly sore bbs other than that dont feel as if im pregnant at all
Well that's me..hope you've all had a nice chilled out Saturday so far

Ooh Glam fx!! Test, test. I couldn't wait, but I can understand why you'd want to.

Congrats again on the job, Jeslyn. You're so big time with an assistant.

Fx, miss may!

I've just taken a test and its positive I cannot believe it! Oh is being sensible and doesn't want to get his hopes up so we are waiting a day or 2.
the line isn't as dark as the one next to it bit its definitely a line. How do U uploads pictures I need some advice?
I'm shaking im half excited and scared!

Oh my goodness miss may!!!!!!! I can't believe it ! How exciting massive massive congrats !! A line is most definitely a line!! Don't know how to upload I haven't managed it yet but I am sure one of the girls know! Oh my goodness I am just so so excited for you!!!

Any word Glam?

Jes did you give it another go??

My due date is Oct 10 th for now but it might change with scans........ Roll on 26th march for my next scan! Xx

Thank you so much im so excited bit so scared it could be wrong or my period comes and its a chemical or something.
I can't stop thinking about it but OH is oh so chilled lol.
Ahh October..good luck for your next scan. So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->