Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Miss may get a digi! As soon as I got a line on a cheapie I went and bought a digi and held my pee for 4 hours!!

I know how exciting/scary the feeling is, but so amazing!! Xx

Will a digi pick it up this early? I think af is due today or tomorrow.
I just want to no!! Argh!

Oh my goodness, Miss_May!!! Congratulations. How exciting!! I'm so happy for you. A line is a line for sure. My first positive was barely noticeable on an Internet cheapie.

I'm due Oct. 16th. Just found out yesterday that one of my best friends is due the 8th of Oct. I am super pumped that we will be on maternity leave together. She has a one year old so she will be a big help as well. I was over her house yesterday and I asked if she was pregnant because she said she's been sick, but not with the flu. She said she didn't want to tell me because she knew it was talking me so long to concieve. She was so relieved/ happy when I told her I was pregnant too.

Sending baby dust to all the other to be mommas!!

Oh yay miss may! How exciting!! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!

We ended up talking about my "mini freak out" & gave it another go.. twice.. and this morning. :)

My sister is due Oct 20th.

I'm so happy for all of you!

Its official bfp! 2 internet cheapies and a clear blue digi!
I'm going to my mums for a big family dinner later so its gunna be hard not telling anyone im so excited and shocked.
This month I was convinced I hadn't even o ulated because my temperature hadn't risen at all..so it just goes to show even your bbt can be misleading and no matter how negative you feel there is always chance!
Thank you so much everyone im sending positive thoughts and extra baby dust your way!

Miss may that is just amazing news I am just so so happy for you! Did you manage to keep the secret yesterday? I know I wouldn't be able to, I managed to keep my bfp from my mum for like 10mins then I just completely caved!! :-/

Jes that's great that you gave it another couple of goes! Hopefully they were timed just right!! :) hope your TWW doesn't drag too long let us know any symptoms you feeling!

How is everyone else feeling this Monday morning?? Ok so I know it's Monday and that sucks but we gotta think of the good things right?? Like this weekend we are heading over to England to see my sister and my 2 wee nieces as its the eldest 4th birthday.......disney princess party here we come! :) have bought DH some wings to wear I think he will be a fabulous tinkerbell! :)

X

So I am officially 4 days late and....wait for it.....YESSSSS I am in fact with child...Finally got my :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 0
Woop, woop!!!! So happy for you Glamstarr. Congratulations!!

MissMay, so glad the digi confirmed your BFP!

2 BFP's within days!! Common lucky number three!

Oh my goodness!!! Massive massive congrats Glam!!! What a lucky cycle this is turning out to be!! I am so happy for you!!

Miss may has it sunk in yet??

So how are we getting on girlies? What's are the plans this week? How are we all? X

Oh my goodness! Congratulations glam!!
It has sunk in a bit bit im scared everyday something bad is gonna happen..i will be much mire excited and relaxed once im in the 2nd trimester :)
I'm finding it really hard not telling anyone I want to tell all my friends and family sooo much!
I'm going to the gp tomorrow does anyone no what UK doctors do on your first appointment?

Congrats Glam! Well, I am planning a vacation for me and my husband! We are going to do a haunted vacation! We are going to go through Kentucky,WV, and Ohio! Hope you ladies have a good week!

Congrats miss may and glam!! :happydance: miss may at the first appt they will prob just take blood and get a medical history. This thread is just booming with bfps!

Jes where are you at in your two? Fx you get your bfp too!

Ash I'm very curious what is a haunted vacation?

Afm my weight loss is really kicking into gear I have lost 6 lbs total and have made it to my goal! The only thing I changed is I don't eat anything after 7pm for the past 4 weeks. Cycle wise I did end up ovulating after stopping the pill way early and way unexpected on cd 23! I could be off bc I only started charting that night when I had a lot of pain in my right ovary but I am def in post o temps and have been for the past 11 days. I'm not very hopeful for a bfp this cycle bc we only bd 3 days bf o and 1 day before o but it was nice to ovulate 2 weeks early :thumbup:

Oh my goodness! Congratulations glam!!
It has sunk in a bit bit im scared everyday something bad is gonna happen..i will be much mire excited and relaxed once im in the 2nd trimester :)
I'm finding it really hard not telling anyone I want to tell all my friends and family sooo much!
I'm going to the gp tomorrow does anyone no what UK doctors do on your first appointment?

Im so excited too. Im not having a problem not telling anyone. Ive always been the type to keep my business to myself anyway, so this is easy. At this point my only concern is the fact that my boob are beyond sore. I cant even take my bra off with being in intense pain. I dont like this feeling

Oh glam! Congrats! How awesome! This is so exciting!

I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things. It's not easy working all day, along with home responsibilities. I definately had it made being home all thus time! I love it though :) c'Mon paycheck! LOL.

I'm so happy for all of you. Hi Brit! I hope you caught your egg this time! Congrats on the weight loss!

Congrats again to you both!!

Glam, my bb's are so sore. That's really the only symptom I have besides being tired all the time. It's amazing how fast they grow early on. I didn't have much to work with to begin with so the changes are quite noticeable.

Brit, that's great that your efforts are paying off! I need to start excersizing again. This week is super busy at work (two 10 hr days already this week and the rest of the week is looking to be the same) so I won't have time for anything. I'm on vacation the next couple weeks though and since I can't get drunk, I may as well get some excersize in.

A haunted vacation sounds fun and scary, Ash. What does it entail? Visiting haunted houses and graveyards or supernatural stuff.

Glad the job is going well, Jeslyn!

Hey guys...... sorry I haven't been about we have been trying to sort my wee nana out in a nursing home as she is too sick to go home to her house......we packing up all her clothes and belongings in her wee house and getting her settled in the home it's been really sad, also I have woken up this morning with a migrane so feeling really horrible

Sorry for not being about much but will be back soon when I'm back on my feet , hope you are all well and happy Thursday x

Good morning lovely ladies. :) I'm just enjoying my morning before kids to school and work. Have a great day! I hope you feel better twinkle !

Im so sorry twinkle! Well, I started my second batch of Fertibella (which has estrogen in it) And I felt very concentrated and I had more energy. Typically I am scatter brained but I am way more focused! Maybe I have an issue with my estrogen levels?

im sorry to hear about your nana twinkle
hope everyone had a lovely weekend :) i caved and told my sister and mum this weekend they are really excited...hope everyone is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->