Still feeling crappy at 10 weeks

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I've been throwing up and feeling sick constantly since I was around 6-7 weeks. It got so bad that I was losing weight and had to contact the doctor and he prescribed anti sickness medicine.

I'm trying my best to avoid the medicine if I can but if I'm really struggling, I will take it just to be able to keep food down.

I feel so weak, even getting in the shower takes all of my energy. I have very little appetite and I'm constantly going dizzy. I'm sleeping pretty much all of the time. I'm hoping once I get to 12 weeks this feeling will ease off.

I don't remember feeling like this with DS. I had quite bad sickness for 2 weeks and then it passed.

Someone please give me hope that this will pass for me soon. Its such a good job I've been furloughed from work because there is no way I would be able to work in the state that I'm in :(

I've had it all with my 3! My first i was sick until late first tri, my third I was sick until late second tri and my second baby I was sick until I was in labour :haha:

I guess it will subside by the end of 1st trimester for most women..at around 13 weeks..that's what happened with me. I was all over the place with morning sickness, and sickness all day long, vomiting 3-4 times daily, tired, sleeping all the time, dizzy and very tired after shower (even though I took warm showers only), not able to swallow food without the help of warm water..ugh! It all went away after 12-13 weeks and I got back my energy and ate well ever since then till now.. I'm at 24 weeks now :)

I would suggest you to eat lots of citrus fruits, whole grain breads, crackers, 2 glasses of milk regularly to help you get some energy. Sleep as much as you like as that's what your body needs now.

I'm glad it started to pass around the 13 week mark for you! Hopefully it will for me too, that would mean 3 more weeks to go!

I'm trying to eat as much as I can but I only seem to be able to eat things that I fancy if that makes sense. The only thing I can drink at the moment is apple juice but I will try and drink a glass of milk and see if that helps :)

I’ve been desperately trying to remember when I started to feel better in my other pregnancies!
A few days ago, I had 3-4 days of feeling great. I was partly worried that something bad had happened but the relief from the nausea was good. Then it hit me again and much harder a couple of days ago.
Hopefully we both get some relief soon!

Aw yeah jelly I do hope so! I didn't feel as bad early on yesterday, I even managed to get dressed and run the hoover around but then it hit me like a tonne of bricks and I ended up on the sofa for the rest of the day :(

Are you taking any anti sickness medication? I'm hoping to stop taking mine soon

Ah Bellaboo, sorry to hear you're feeling so crappy.

I hope it passes for you soon, eat whatever you feel like and make sure you're getting enough rest and fluids.

Im 7 weeks now and just feeling hungover and exhausted most days
Xx

Thank you. It does seem to be tailing off slightly, this morning I thought it had gone away completely and then it hit me out of no where!

I'm still exhausted, probably because I'm not eating much. Its a viscous circle!

I do worry I may have low iron levels as I'm also getting a bit breathless. My next appointment is 6th May so I'm trying to hold out until then

Thank you. It does seem to be tailing off slightly, this morning I thought it had gone away completely and then it hit me out of no where!

I'm still exhausted, probably because I'm not eating much. Its a viscous circle!

I do worry I may have low iron levels as I'm also getting a bit breathless. My next appointment is 6th May so I'm trying to hold out until then

How are you feeling today?

I'm actually feeling okay today! Hopefully it has finally passed me now :) I even managed to do some jobs around the house and go for a walk and I'm just making tea. Thank you for asking :)

Hey, how are you feeling now? I’m starting to get parts of day when I’m feeling a bit better which is nice.

I see you said you have your next appointment on the 6th, is that your scan? I just got my appointment through this morning and have my scan on the 6th

Hi i am definitely a lot better than I was :) I usually start to feel sick at night time just before bed.

Yeah my 12 week scan is on 6th May :) how exciting that we have our scans on the same day <3

I’m glad you are feeling better. I am similar, evening is worse for me but I think it’s because I am eating too much .

I am so excited and nervous for the scan. Will be glad though and then hopefully can start telling people. It’s been a real struggle keeping it from my parents who I am very close to.

That will be exciting to be able to announce :)

Glad you're feeling better Bellaboo and not long until your scan and Victoria :)

We were going to tell my parents today but I've been bleeding on and off so will wait until 12 week scan but that's not until end of May. As we aren't seeing anyone we have decided we don't 'need' to say anything at this point
X

It's so hard to say hon.
I was sick from the beginning to end with our eldest son
With my daughter the sickness started at around 12 weeks and it was smells that set me off that went on for a while.
And with my last pregnancy I had felt sick b4 I got a BFP but was mild.
After i got my BFP it got worse and then it went away Around 6 weeks only to return around 8 weeks with vengeance. I started started feeling better from 16 weeks but it came back in the 3rd tri.

Hopfully u will feel more human from now on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->