Still feeling crappy at 10 weeks

I've been throwing up and feeling sick constantly since I was around 6-7 weeks. It got so bad that I was losing weight and had to contact the doctor and he prescribed anti sickness medicine.

I'm trying my best to avoid the medicine if I can but if I'm really struggling, I will take it just to be able to keep food down.

I feel so weak, even getting in the shower takes all of my energy. I have very little appetite and I'm constantly going dizzy. I'm sleeping pretty much all of the time. I'm hoping once I get to 12 weeks this feeling will ease off.

I don't remember feeling like this with DS. I had quite bad sickness for 2 weeks and then it passed.

Someone please give me hope that this will pass for me soon. Its such a good job I've been furloughed from work because there is no way I would be able to work in the state that I'm in :(

Hey, how are you feeling now? I’m starting to get parts of day when I’m feeling a bit better which is nice.

I see you said you have your next appointment on the 6th, is that your scan? I just got my appointment through this morning and have my scan on the 6th

How did your scan go? X

Aww that’s fantastic, congratulations!!

Ours went well too thanks. Feeling so much better about it all now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh