Still have to pee all the time!

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
Nearing 15 weeks, my uterus has definitely popped out of my pelvis, but I still have to pee all the time! Three times a night or more, and countless times during the day!! Is that strange? It's driving me nuts! I feel like I need to go so bad but then only go a bit. Ugh!!!

I'm 21 weeks today and my LO has been using my bladder as a soccer ball and pillow alternately. You may have something similar going on. they grow practically on top of it...it will likely get worse the bigger it gets.

It's just going to continue throughout the remainder of your pregnancy :) Just keep hydrated!

This is my third baby... And with my first two it definitely got better after first tri... Until baby got bigger and started pressing on it again. I guess that's why this is so weird! Always felt better for a long time after first tri. This time, it's almost gotten worse.

With my first I never stopped peeing. It was non stop all the way to the end.

This is my 3rd as well and I can say the same, it feels as though it's gotten worse this time around :)

Gaaaah! I was hoping it might let up.... It's absolutely driving me crazy!

I am the same but I have been ever since my first pregnancy, even when not pregnant!

Yep I know the feeling up numerous times in the night for a pee then struggle to get back to sleep, the minute I settle I need to go again x

Sometimes I am up 6 x a night to pee! I too thought it would be better after 1st tri but nope, maybe baby is low down?

I have a little miss who likes to dance on my bladder so I am still up 3/4 times at night to pee in fact it is worse now than it was in 1st tri :dohh:

Mine eased up during the second trimester, but as soon as little man dropped in the 3rd trimester my urge to go pee increased a lot! I get up 2-3 times/night and go a lot more during the day. He likes to headbutt my bladder, which makes me almost pee myself! :haha:

Yeah I'm like this too. Really annoying. I thought it was suddenly stop when I reached 12 weeks lol. Would love a good night's sleep

It seems like I can't even empty my bladder all the way!!! I could get off the toilet and sneeze and still pee on myself!!!!:cry:

I got better for the first couple weeks of second tri, but now it's worse than ever. Last night I took a 3 hour drive home from visiting my dad and I had to stop and pee every 30-45 minutes or so.

I went for an hour and a half hike today and had to stop and pee in the bushes 5 times! Haha!

It's annoying. I can easily pee 4-5 times in an hour. Sometimes 10 minutes after I just peed. It's because your body has 50% more blood supply than normal and because of the amniotic fluid. I'm in the third tri as of yesterday and still have to pee constantly.

:haha: I'm the same way. Went in for my ultrasound today feeling like I was going to burst and the tech was all like, "Your bladder really isn't very full..." I have no idea how much fuller they want it to be, but that was as full as mine was going to get!!! During the scan, the tech said that baby's feet are right at my cervix, so I'm guessing she's laying right on top of my bladder and punching it all the time!

I'm 27 weeks and night time is the worst I have to pee about 5 times before I manage to fall asleep then wake up about 3 times in the night desperate to pee again, it all fun and games haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->