Still not sure if I can feel anything 17+2

Hannah11

Reaction score
I still don't think I have felt baby move. I keep thinking maybe I have but just can't be sure!!! I'm 17+2 today and I can hear hb fine so I know nothing is wrong just sad that I can't feel any movement yet!

Can't wait till I start looking pregnant and can feel my baby wriggling around!!

Mine right now feels basically like being tickled from the inside. If that helps O:) It's like little tiny bubbles popping in there. With the occasional harder kick, but still light considering the little one is still so tiny!

I didn't start feeling baby until around 18 weeks and now I feel him everyday :)

I didn't start feeling the baby everyday until I was over 18 weeks. Before that was just the occasional popping feeling every now and then.

Don't worry you'll feel it soon :)

I didn't "for sure" feel my son until 18 weeks and at that point it was still very intermittent. :thumbup:

I felt my first at 16w4d, and thought I had felt #2 shortly after 16/17 weeks, but didn't really feel anything until a day or two ago (nearly 19 weeks). Just goes to show they make themselves known when they want to! Thought that was weird for my second!

Don't worry - baby will be kicking your bladder and keeping you more than aware soon enough! Best feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->