Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Hispirits- If you can quit that job, I would do so. It sounds like it's stressing you out and stress is not what you want. Sorry your sister in law is a douche bag!

I'm so glad your feeling morning sickness, that's such a good sign! But I hope you will feel better soon too :) :hugs:

I hope it's my turn soon, this is making me feel pretty hopeless.

Hispirits- If you can quit that job, I would do so. It sounds like it's stressing you out and stress is not what you want. Sorry your sister in law is a douche bag!

I'm so glad your feeling morning sickness, that's such a good sign! But I hope you will feel better soon too :) :hugs:

I hope it's my turn soon, this is making me feel pretty hopeless.

Tallmom, after ivf failed, i felt so hopeless i decided it didn't want to try anymore. i gave up, i genuinely wasn't bothered anymore. i let go completely and was happy to move forward without a baby. I really feel like letting go (as well as the kick the ivf gave my system) were the reasons i fell pregnant this time. such a cliche` but sometimes it happens when you stop trying and least expect it. so i'd like to say, don't give up hope, but sadly thats what i had to do to get here.
however, i do have a feeling yours is right around the corner hun, try not to let it get you down. stay positive its hard when everyne gets pregnant before you, but it will happen for you. :hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

i had my 8 week scan today, babys doing fine. i put it as my profile piccy xxx

Oh my!! The Peter Andre thing made me laugh so hard!!! Wat a silly cow! Wait till she has kids and she will know the worry that goes with it!

I had that dreadful nausea with the girls but can't rem it being too bad with Conor ... It was so bad, I ten even hurlin at the thought of smelling onions!! Rem it won't last forever and take it easy at work when you go back.... Your carrying presious cargo!!!

its eased off a bit now. just shattered! managed so skive another week off work :blush:

xxx

Awwweee! Glad baby is doing good! :hugs:

Ya, I'm trying to decide if I should do one more round of clomid or if I should just go off of everything and just take my red raspberry leaf tincture. Stop temping and charting and relax. I have one more round of clomid but I have to go in for a scan first to make sure it's not giving me cysts. What i'm really afraid of is that my cycles will go back to being 80 days again.

I think if everything's ok I'd do the last cycle.
Have a chat with the drs about your cycles before your last round, I too would be worried about them going back to their old ways.
I can't believe that after the clomid they won't offer you any further assistance. It's so sad. But it certainly doesn't mean it's the end of the road xxxx

Maybe there is something else, I could do IUI there but we can't afford it right now. We would have to travel 3 1/2 hours to do IVF, but that's even more expensive.
If AF comes i'm going to be on the phone immediately and i'll be having a serious chat with my doc at the check up. Thanks for the advice :hugs:

Good luck there will be a light at the end of your tunnel eventually sweetie. Keep the faith ;)

Hispirits your scan is sooo cute!!!! 8 weeks!! Whoo hoo ! The girls have been asking for you, stop by the thread to say hi!!

Tall mom keep strong hun, I'm praying it happens for you. X

Thanks trix, post me the link to the thread i'll come say hi!

I was 16+3 chick and it was clear as day! I couldnt wait to find out either ha ha! How does your fella feel? Bet he's made up:kiss: x

love your 3d scan picture :thumbup:

i found out I'm getting scanned inbetween 12 & 20 week scan by EPU so hopefully at that one i'll find out :winkwink: i'm pleased they are doing that becasue i thought i'd have to pay for a private 3d one and i wanted to wait until after 25 weeks for that.

i have a really strong feeling its :blue: :happydance: i thought i may have slightly preferrred a girl when i first found out, but suddenly i thought, its a boy! and since then i have this really, strange connection? bond? with a little baby boy growing inside me, its really weird, EVERYONE thinks its a girl, except me. but i feel a strong connection to it, its so weird i can't explain it.:shrug:
i will feel a bit daft and very shocked if its a girl, but still equally happy :thumbup:

Aww thats great news Hi I am soooo happy for you :hugs:

How is everyone doing? :flower:

xx

:hi: Paula just WTT. Hoping AF will still away this time! I think I will test Sat. morn if AF doesn't show by then...

Tallmom i am praying so hard for you this month. and i worked it out (i can't believe how spooky it is) there is exactly 10 weeks between miss cheer and paula, and 10 weeks between paula and me so if its not this month it WILL be next, its fate!
Also, i have posted the link for my bbt chart. every month, when i charted 'properly' i always looked for 'difference's' and Higher temps than normal after O and assumed they meant something was happening.
This time i didn't chart until i started to get a feeling i was pregnant. around the time af was due, but my temp was so low i dismissed it until a couple of days later when i started to feel 'funny'. So i'm put it up to show you, because i can remember the analysing i did of my charts and other peoples, and this has just shown not everything is black and white. if you compare the chart over lay to this months chart there is nothing significant, at all. at 10dpo on the overlay is when i started charting day 31 on the current chart and its the same as every other month.

Paula good to hear from you!! have you had your 20 week scan yet? do you know what you are having?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/347aec/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Tallmom, i just looked at your chart :hugs: so sorry sweetie.
keep your chin up. and don't loose hope xx

OMG I never noticed that before, that is bizarre that there is around 10 weeks between us all :shock: Tallmom your next :dust:
I am sooo sorry that the witch got you tallmom :hugs: In 2 weeks time you could be the next one to get :baby:
I haven't had my 20 week scan yet, I tried getting it last week but my midwife was adamant that I have to be 20 weeks!! I had my 20 week scan earlier with my daughter :shrug: I have got it book for the 18th I canna wait :dance::yipee::wohoo:

xx

Well, i'm sitting this cycle out, they wont put me on another round of clomid until I get my check up. But I think i'm okay with that. I'll just take my red raspberry leaf tea and tincture and see how things go. Maybe my body will surprise me and have a regular cycle on it's own... hopefully!

Sorry the witch got you tallmom
Good luck for this month ... I hope it's regular for you xxxx

Well, i'm sitting this cycle out, they wont put me on another round of clomid until I get my check up. But I think i'm okay with that. I'll just take my red raspberry leaf tea and tincture and see how things go. Maybe my body will surprise me and have a regular cycle on it's own... hopefully!

it would be interesting to see if your body can keep it up on its own.
be nice to have a month off.xxxx:hugs:

it would be interesting to see if your body can keep it up on its own.
be nice to have a month off.xxxx:hugs:

I know what happened when I 'had a month off'...

Fingers crossed Tallmom :kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->