Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Well, I guess I should be Oing within the next week. But not sure If my body will be able to pull it off on its own. Keeping my FX!

come on ovaries!!! do your thing!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

tallmom i saw your partners feet on facebook, ouch!!!!!! what happened? i bet he can barely walk!

lilmiss :hi:

Ya, I had to bring him back to the ER last night because he had a fever and his foot was swelling up! So now he's there on bed rest getting iv antibiotics.
So he dumped boiling water on his feet by accident. The pot slipped from his hand and down it went onto his feet. I was there when it happened, he was freaking out (understandably) He had socks on too, which didn't help... I was "yelling" at him to take them off right after it happened but instead he yelled at me to stop yelling at him :nope: I was like ooooookaaaaay... I think he knows now he should have listened to me...

jeez it looks so painful!
he wont be wearing shoes or socks for a while.
is he still in hospital now?
how you feeling having a month off clomid? :kiss:

Hispirits- I can't believe you are already almost 12 weeks! :happydance:

Ya, my OH's foot is still hurting him pretty badly and he isn't sleeping well, therefore i'm not sleeping well. I kinda felt like my body was gearing up a couple few days ago but now nothing. :shrug: I keep forgetting to take my temp, I'm going to hopefully remember tomorrow morn. :winkwink:

Hispirits- I can't believe you are already almost 12 weeks! :happydance:

Ya, my OH's foot is still hurting him pretty badly and he isn't sleeping well, therefore i'm not sleeping well. I kinda felt like my body was gearing up a couple few days ago but now nothing. :shrug: I keep forgetting to take my temp, I'm going to hopefully remember tomorrow morn. :winkwink:

i keep checking your chart, get temping girl.i wanna see it happen :happydance:
your poor OH, it looked so bad.hopefully you can get some sleep tonight.

is Sandy hitting anywhere near you? :argh: i've been watching it on the news, i can't believe how bad it is!

12 weeks, i know, its actually gone really quick. i thought it would drag and i would worry, i've been bit anxious, but nothing like i would have been a year or so ago. i keep wanting to buy something for the baby, but can't bring myself to do it "incase".
i got a doppler today and can't pick baby up on it, i'm not worrying, i know its early for that, still would have been nice.
I see the midwife for the 1st time tomorrow, i'm going ask her if she would mind finding the heart beat for me.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck with your first midwife appointment! I would definitely not hesitate to ask her to find the heartbeat for you. That will be relieving.

Sandy didn't hit us very badly. Some higher winds, high surf, rain and a little bit of thunder, nothing too bad. NYC and Washington DC area got it the worst.

I'm not trying to be negative, but I'm not holding my breath that my body will function properly on it's own. Doesn't have a very good history of doing so. But I guess ya never know! FX!

Good luck with your first midwife appointment! I would definitely not hesitate to ask her to find the heartbeat for you. That will be relieving.

Sandy didn't hit us very badly. Some higher winds, high surf, rain and a little bit of thunder, nothing too bad. NYC and Washington DC area got it the worst.

I'm not trying to be negative, but I'm not holding my breath that my body will function properly on it's own. Doesn't have a very good history of doing so. But I guess ya never know! FX!

oh glad you came away unscathed! fx its backing off a bit now.

i really hope your body does it on its own this month, i'm keeping my hopes up for you.

x

I was pretty shocked to get a positive OPK. I guess i'm not giving my body enough credit :) I'm going to yoga tomorrow morn. Hopefully it will help O along ; )

Ugh, I don't know what my body is doing, I had a positive OPK a week ago, but no O yet.
Bla.

Ugh, I don't know what my body is doing, I had a positive OPK a week ago, but no O yet.
Bla.

me either babe :wacko:
i wonder if you did o when you got your pos opk, but your temps haven't reflected that, because it looks like af is coming now.? i'll be keeping an eye on your chart :coffee:

I think i'm giving up this cycle. I'm going to focus on getting my stuff together to apply to grad school for now.

When AF comes i'm going in for my check up with my fertility doc. Then possible going onto a 6th round of clomid. We'll see...

I think i'm giving up this cycle. I'm going to focus on getting my stuff together to apply to grad school for now.

When AF comes i'm going in for my check up with my fertility doc. Then possible going onto a 6th round of clomid. We'll see...

oh i am gutted for you sweetie. has anything happened yet? i see you stopped charting.

when will the nxt clomid cycle be?

honestly, i think making plans for the future and being prepared to move on and draw a line in the sand, helped us get pregnant. when i've taken time off before, i've never really given up.
but i gave up and decided i was happy to adopt later in the future, falling pregnant was the biggest surprise of my life, it was so unplanned, i did nothing to aid it. for the first time in a few years i stopped everything.its such a cliche. and a frustrating one.
but maybe some time for you is just what you need.
so plan for your future go back to school, enjoy yourself.
you never know whats around the corner. you will get your baby eventually honey, and it will all be so worth it when you do xxxxxxx

had another scan today, looks like another little boy on this thread! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->