Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Aww great news hi, I'm soooo happy for you.

Your pregnancy is flying by

Xx

Aww great news hi, I'm soooo happy for you.

Your pregnancy is flying by

Xx

I know i'll be 20 weeks at Christmas, half way mark!
i'm so pleased i've found out, i feel so much better for knowing,i've been saying a boy since 8 weeks, everyone else has been on the pink team, i feel even more bonded knowing i was right.
but i know its still early, so i may be cheeky and have a private gender scan in 2 weeks to confirm.
I' m calling him Frazer
my whole family hates the name, but i don't care. they can lump it! xxx

Yey Hi, congrats!!! Can't believe i'll be meeting my lil lad in a few weeks time - it's flown!!! :wacko:

oh miss cheer, its go so quick, he's actually due near xmas!! omg! my birthdays boxing day,
wagers i think!!!
i'm betting on boxing day ;)
1st time babies are always late ;)

Due date is Xmas Eve but was originally Boxing Day so you could be right. Ive got a sneaky feeling he might surprise us though so my stuff is bought - just got to pack now!

It's so weird Hi - can't believe we're both where we are...:kiss:

me either hun
i didn't get a money shot as good as yours but if you look in-between his legs you can see the bulge! lol

Attachments

• scan 15 weeks 1.jpg
    scan 15 weeks 1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
  • scan 15 weeks.jpg
    scan 15 weeks.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
our ol predictions thread we had, i had so many readings all a load of rubbish,never came tru, all false hope.

my last one was from gail in january this year, i had a follow up because her last reading was incorrect.
i just found that reading, i am in shock reading it now

here it is

Linking in around you and your path, Im shown a content path around you, and feel youve had alot of improvements over the past few years around you and your life however I am seeing sadness and frustration around ttc, spirit show me medical appointments around you, which can sometimes alter or make it hard to predict a conception month, but I do see children ahead here

Im shown a strong and lasting relationship line around you, although in the past feel this hasnt always been easy, but feel its important for you to know this is lasting and I dont see anything negative around this, I pick up lack of time for each other at time moment, but this will soon spring back to normal over the next couple of months

I also see that property will be on your mind around May of this year, and spirit feel a move or change of scene may be just what you need

You have alot of spirit energy around you and I sense a lady in the spirit world who shows me an A initial who is very proud of you and all you have achieved and doesnt want you to lose hope around pregnancy

I feel conception is very much on your mind

Spirit show me a baby boy awaiting to come into your path, and I do keep seeing the month of August 2012 as very relevant around conception and testing, and I do feel your overjoyed with the news

Im shown your pregnancy as well and healthy, you may have a tiny slight bleed early on, but all will be well, and I feel a quick labour and a healthy birth

Spirit then show me a baby girl coming into your path too, and feel this to be around June conception 2014, again all healthy and happy and she will complete your family

i moved in may, and concieved in august, and its most likely a boy, freaky!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...iggy-ticker-shop-open-kaylacrouch93-done.html

thanks hun, ill get in touch with her, does she charge?

lil miss have you popped yet?

tallmom thinking of you all the time hope you are well and looking forward to xmas .xxxx

No she doesn't, she's lovely :thumbup:

Hope your well, your bump is coming along nicely :dance:

Xx

MerryChristmas!

Hispirits- congrats! A little boy!! I knew it! ;)

Lilmiss- Has your little one arrived yet?

Hi Paula! :hi:

It's been awhile since I've posted, I've been avoiding b&b because nothing has happened fertility wise for me. My last cycle was pretty long, I had a positive opk but no O :( I had a light period. I have an appointment on the 9th of January to talk with my fertility doc.
But unbelievably I got a positive OPK today! I'm hoping ill actually O this time. Fx! But in the mean time I'm focusing on grad school. Getting my portfolio ready and getting a new wall hanging done for a group art show in Jan. Busy, Busy!

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/photo-4.jpg

Good to here from you tallmom!
Merry Xmas!
Pos opk after only 16 days woohoo! Go you!
Must be because you've taken your mind off it for a bit!
Keep focusing in your exhibition and school its doing wonders for you fertility!
;)

I know, I'm excited about the "early" positive OPK, but i'm also trying not to obsess too. I'm a little worried that my body will fail to O like it did last cycle. But trying to be positive.
I really am excited about grad school!

Oh, and now that I now for sure that your having a boy, can you pm your address? I've got a gift for you :hugs:

Aargh that's so sweet of you!!
I've sent the address to you.
I'm all Excited now! :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back