Still unsure - UPDATE question on last page

Stalking for an update, though i also believe this to be a mew bfp :) good luck to you!

Looks like it was leftover hcg guys .. That one person who thought so was right !
Today is 14 DPO and BFN
Now just waiting for my period to show up.
I really hope it's out of my system for good so next month there won't be confusion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 51
Really gutted for you! 😣 can't believe how long the hcg has stuck around- talk about stubborn! Hopefully AF comes soon and you can get on with next month on a clean slate so to speak x

I think the fact that you've now gotten negative tests a couple times here and there means it should def be fully out or at least too low to be picked up on tests next month. Good luck!

Did you miscarry naturally or did you have to have a d&c? If you miscarried on your own & you keep getting positives here and there, I would give your doctor a call. She may want to do a scan to make sure everything passed as it should have. If you've already had the scan after your miscarriage then I have no idea why you keep getting bfps here & there still. I don't think I've ever had hcg hang on past 6 weeks. And when that happened, My first period after also came later than I was used to.

Did you miscarry naturally or did you have to have a d&c? If you miscarried on your own & you keep getting positives here and there, I would give your daughter a call. She may want to do a scan to make sure everything passed as it should have. If you've already had the scan after your miscarriage then I have no idea why you keep getting bfps here & there still. I don't think I've ever had hcg hang on fast 6 weeks. And when that happened, My first period after also came later than I was used to.

I agree, I was still getting positives at 18days post miscarriage & they told me to go in. Had a scan & loads was still there. Had a erpc to remove. Then feel pregnant before my next period arrived. Good luck Hun x

Yah I'm now 8 weeks post and I did have a follow up ultrasound two week post and there was a very small piece left but I then got my period 4 weeks post so it would have came out then cause it was so heavy too!
This will be my second period post miscarriage.

Oh and to answer your question the miscariage was induced with misoprostol.

I'd be worried it wasn't all out too- I was 15 weeks so my hcg was really high, but tests were still negative after 3 weeks. I'd maybe ask for another scan to double check hun. It does look like your tests are negative now but I think for peace of mind Id still ask x

Yah... Wouldn't the piece have came out with my first period though? The scan was before then when it showed the piece .

Could it have been a chemical you think? That just crossed my mind

I'm not sure it definitely would have come out- I bled really heavily for weeks after losing the baby, but a bit of placenta still came out a couple of weeks after that. It's so hard to say.
I'm honestly not sure re a chemical- ive never had one myself so I don't know how the tests progress etc x

I'm sorry Hun but I knew it :( same thing happenned to me. Btw my last mc was at 8+3 so I wasn't that far along and the stupid hcg lingered for well over 10 weeks. I freaked and went for bloods etc and it eventually went down slowly. I too was worried but it can be very normal sometimes, our bodies just take longer. I also had 2 periods in between. It's a good thing that the test is negative so that now you know and next month if u see a line you'll know for sure it's a new pregnancy :) wishing you all the luck, you'll have your rainbow soon xx

I'm sorry Hun but I knew it :( same thing happenned to me. Btw my last mc was at 8+3 so I wasn't that far along and the stupid hcg lingered for well over 10 weeks. I freaked and went for bloods etc and it eventually went down slowly. I too was worried but it can be very normal sometimes, our bodies just take longer. I also had 2 periods in between. It's a good thing that the test is negative so that now you know and next month if u see a line you'll know for sure it's a new pregnancy :) wishing you all the luck, you'll have your rainbow soon xx

Thanks so much . We plan on giving it our best shot after my period !
I hope it comes soon

Seems my period has started now .. Right on time, imagine that !? Lol. Should have just waited

So sorry :( Hoping this next cycle is the one is the one for you!

FWIW I personally think it was more likely a chemical because first there was no line (after your levels went all the way down), then lines, then lines getting lighter. The decrease in hCG as the lines got lighter could have been enough to shut down the progesterone production and bring on AF even though you are still getting faint lines. That is just my personal theory

Ya that seems possible , I have had one before very similar to how the testing went .

Who knows , I really hope next month I can just wait to see if my period is late before testing !

You are a brave, brave woman. I have never gotten past 6 DPO before I started testing :/

I also found testing early and see possible early BFP turn into chemicals really hard. So now as much as I want to poas I wait until after my period is due. When af arrives I am sad, but at least I don't feel like I was pregnant and then lost it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->