Still unsure - UPDATE question on last page

Yah that's what I'm thinking , it will be hard but I really feel so stressed each time this has happened (faint lines or thinking I see a line that's not there )

Thanks ladies for all your support !

:hugs: sorry it wasn't the best news possible for you hun, I do hope this cycle will be the one for you! :dust:

Can a small amount of hcg cause pregnancy symptoms ?
Ever since 14 DPO(cycle day 1) my breasts are so sore and I get nauseated every morning and every evening .
I took a test curious to see if I still have some hcg even though I am on cycle day 4 of my second post miscarriage period and the test is showing a line again .
Obviously still leftover (so stubborn) can that be causing me to feel pregnant ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 57
Hmmm.... I'd go see the doctor at this point. Your tests went negative and now showing positive again. If it's leftover and your levels are fluctuating, you may still have stuff they'll need to get out. Or the bleeding was implantation and you really are pregnant again.

Yah it's kind of weird eh?
When I had my follow up ultrasound after the miscarriage it said there was only 7 millimeters of tissue left . Then I had my first post miscarriage period .. Now this is my second you'd think that tissue would be gone but maybe not

Sometimes the body retains the tissue for some reason. Really was hoping this was a new pregnancy for you xx

Thank you!
I have high hopes for this cycle but the faint BFP again is making me worry I won't get pregnant if I have tissue hanging on

These symptoms are really messing with my head !
My breasts are throbbing and I'm nauseated yet so hungry .
I keep wondering what if I really am pregnant ? Especially after that faint positive again!
I may have to test once more to relieve my mind.

Yah , they can be so dismissive sometimes so I don't want to call unless I really think something is going on.. Maybe I'll test once more

During my first loss, an early one, I think I started bleeding around the 4-5 weeks mark. It was like a period so I thought it was complete. But I was still getting positive HPT's after that. I spotted a couple times here and there and this was awhile ago so I can't remember exactly, but I think it was about a month after the first (period) bleed I finally had a massive bleed. Like a heavy enough flow to almost be soaking a pad an hour for two hours. I almost went to the ER, but it slowed and so I waited it out. It was only after this bleed was over (a few days) that my HPT's finally went negative. I think my body just took awhile to release all of the tissue. If you are still getting positive HPT's and are not bleeding anymore, you may want to get checked out to make sure all of the tissue has passed. I am so sorry for your loss.

Yah thank you .
I have had two periods , the first period came at 4 weeks post miscarriage and it was extremely heavy. Now this past period (8 weeks post)was light and only 4/5 days long . We tried to conceive after the first period so that's why I was wondering if I was pregnant .
But maybe it is just a piece of tissue hanging on that's causing the faint BFPs and symptoms still.

Can you get a beta done 48 hours apart? That could tell you what is going on. That does sound confusing. It's hard to know which it is, must be very hard on you.

I tested again , still there but seems a bit lighter .
Must be the very last bit of hormone hangin on which is what I thought (a part of me obviously hoped to see a dark line lol )
We're back at TTC so I'm sure I'll be back here in a few weeks !
I ordered Internet cheapies so I don't spend a fortune lol.

This is it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members