Still waiting....

babymaker2be

Reaction score
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone else has come off the pill recently and is still waiting for the :witch: I finished my last pack of pills around october 22nd, had withdrawal bleed and now nothing. I know its not been that long but about two weeks ago I had symptoms as if i was going to come on but they've all disappeared now. Just wanted a bit of reassurance really... We wanted to start trying at christmas but I wanted to wait for one period first just to know that my bodies doing what it should and to work out dates etc. Very frustrating! Anyone else in the same boat? xx

Hey

Not experienced this yet, maybe get some Agnus Castus it is supposed to regulate your cycles - it might help

Hi Im in the same boat!!!

I stopped taking microgynon 30 on September 22 nd this year - We thought we would be in the full swing of ttc by now, but still no AF. Had my withdrawal bleed and that is it - Nothing.

It's now 11 weeks (80 days!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate waiting - never thought Id say that about the :witch: lol

Ive been told that it can take anything up to 6 months although some people take 2 weeks others much longer!

My periods were regular as clockwork before going on the pill - every month bang on time! Started the pill when I was 18ish and I am now 24 (6 years)

How were your periods before the pill? what pill did you take?

Nice to here that someone else is going through the same kind of thing!

:hug:

Hey

Not experienced this yet, maybe get some Agnus Castus it is supposed to regulate your cycles - it might help

Hello Ladies - I went off the pill end of September and had my first period (withdraw bleed) October 1st-5th. I waited for :witch: and low and behold, 36 days later on November 6th there she was. So I assumed I either had a 36 day cycle or i was still regulating. So I waited for "real " period #2, and then I got it December 9th, which was then a 34 day cycle. SO i am averaging 25 day cycles so far and this month I am going to check my CM and CP to try to figure out when ovulation is for me! I am assuming around day 21 as thats the case for most women with 35 day cycles, but we will see! Going off the pill is definitely an adventure but ive now had two real periods so i am glad to know i am working right down there!

Sorry i am averaging 35 day cycles - not 25 - typo!!! loooking forward to learning when i am ovulating for interests sake!

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone else has come off the pill recently and is still waiting for the :witch: I finished my last pack of pills around october 22nd, had withdrawal bleed and now nothing. I know its not been that long but about two weeks ago I had symptoms as if i was going to come on but they've all disappeared now. Just wanted a bit of reassurance really... We wanted to start trying at christmas but I wanted to wait for one period first just to know that my bodies doing what it should and to work out dates etc. Very frustrating! Anyone else in the same boat? xx

Could you be pregnant? x

nope- all tests are negative so far!!!! :cry:

Hello girls. Thank you so much for your replies-sorry I havent replied for a while-my internets been down. Well, Im definetely not pregnant either. Gave in and did a test yesterday and BFN. The thing that made me test, on top of no period is ive been soooo irritable and then on saturday started spotting like a brown discharge. I was ready to woop with joy thinking ive started my period (sad!) and then realised it was just spotting. Any ideas what this could be? I thought maybe ovulation spotting, after googling it. In response to your questions nn84, I was on dianette and 6 months before that on cilest. I changed to help my skin. Ive been on the pill for about 11 years and think my periods were pretty regular before going on it-it seems so long ago! xx

I would go out and get some agnus castus! If you're in the UK you can get it from holland and barretts (online as well). It has helped regulate my periods amazingly! I had trouble with cycles after only being on the pill for one year. They were getting later and later, acupuncture helped, but that's pricey! So Agnus castus is definitely the way to go!

Thank you, I'll try that. Are there any side effects do you know or is it just a natural remedy type thing?

Some people get headaches I think, but I've not had any problems. Take it with a meal and that's it :)

Try and get capsules rather than tablets, better stuff! So holland and barretts is good for that :)

Bare in mind it may take a 3-6 months to take full affect, but trust me it does take affect. I think it took 4 months for it to work it's best on me, however, it probably will bring on a period pretty fast. Like most stuff, some react quickly, others take a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->