*STM* Single Teen Mummy

No, No. I would totally be feeling the same! She's your best friend. Rules are, Girls should never go with a friends Ex. :lol: Expessially when he's the father of your baby and yous are stil close and sleeping together :lol:

Surely he wouldn't be sleeping with you and going with her...? Were they close before? xxx

noo well he has no morals you see so im sure if the situation arose then he would, he really doesnt give a shit about anyone but himself, but thats fine...
nothings happened so far cos im literally with him 24/7 (his choice not mine, he rings me up like an hour after ive left saying he misses me and telling me to come back, or if that fails, saying he misses noah) but he has been talking to her this evening for literally like 3 hours laughing his head off every time she replies (hes sat opposite me lol) and hes not actually moved from his seat in those 3 hours!!
and shes hardly spoke to me at all tonight when shes clearly online cos shes been talking to him all night....
hmm idk im just so wound up right now xx

That made me happy and sad. But for yours and Alice's sake. Happy!
I wish Riley's dad will pay for his fucking child and move to Montana :grr:

i was really not expecting it atall! i thought since i left him that it was going to be a long ass fight of solicitors and court just because of the way he is. and now a year on it finally looks like i get some peace.
he doesnt pay for her and never has done and i could be a right bitch if i wanned and go to csa lol but im quite happy with just having nothing to do with him.
does riley's dad see him much? xxx

Every couple of weeks.. He just calls up asking to come over.. I make my mom answer and the whole time I just watch over him while he has Riley..

Jasmine Nicole was born 6/7/10 and Payson Beth was born 6/8/10

that really confused me for ages!!! i thought you were saying 6th july 2010 and 6th august 2010, neither of which have happened yet.. then realised you're in the US and you write dates differently :haha: welcome

how is everyone doing? i dont get much chance to come on anymore but miss you all! i feel out of the loop lol :(
xxxx

I feel out of the loop because I don't know ANY of the new girls.. I feel like an old fart :haha:

i would tell her to back off!

i want to but all they're doing is talking to each other iykwim.. both their excuses is that its for me.. he's making the effort to get on with her cos shes my friend, and shes making the effort because hes noahs dad. but i dont believe them :p

Anna i would give her a nudge and make her know her boundaries .. even if theres nothing going on its abit weird your best friend and your ex who you have a baby with "flirting" or whatever there doing! Sometimes this is when you find out who your true mates are cause no best friend would fancy/flirt with your ex or the guy your still involved with! just keep an eye on it all best thing.

My stupid ex decided to keep things a secret from me not like i care what he does cause he dont see mason no more iv put a stop to it told him he can go csa if hes that bothered cause he doesnt pay for mason or anything and hes not even 100% hes the dad so he needs a dna done which he cant afford.. but this girl from like a year ago who he met.. she called me a bad mum.. so basically was a huge arguement and she was going on about getting social on me and i shuda had an abotion :wacko: cause im too young to have a child and that im unfair to FOB cause he cant live his own life anymore :wacko:.. but anyway she told me that they sleeept together a month ago! .. and i was like okay and i asked him about it all and he said he just wanted a shag and she was the only girl offering one so they met up and shagged :wacko: is that normal? made me feel sick for the fact hes that desperate for sex he has to go back to a ex he was calling biggest sket in jacksdale and that shes got something..

I seriously hope he doesnt go to csa which i doubt he even will and im moving soon so he wont know anything about me unless he trys to find out! he cant afford to pay maintence for 1 and he cant for the dna test so he wont get to csa i bet xD .. specially the backpay hell have to cough up.. i hate men seriously! miss the company and being happy with someone but its finding the right one now defo guna look for an older guy :haha:

And fathers day... :huh: whats that?! i dont know of such a day?! :haha:

anna i agree with what the others have said. if it was me i would be pretty pissed. from what you have said seems to me that somethings going on. but then i see your point that u cant say much incase they are just talkin. and since when was noah 3 months old!!! hes soo gorgeous!

becy you ex sounds like a right muppet lol. he prob wont go to csa if he cant even afford dna test. because he still has to pay through the csa if mason does turn out to be his. and he will be backdated to when the first claim was made. so if it drags out for ages he will be pretty screwed.

jas atleast hes not phoning you 24/7 asking to come round and its only every few weeks. i no how you feel having to be in a room with someone you hate holding your baby :( who knows he migh just get bored! xxx

anna i agree with what the others have said. if it was me i would be pretty pissed. from what you have said seems to me that somethings going on. but then i see your point that u cant say much incase they are just talkin. and since when was noah 3 months old!!! hes soo gorgeous!

yeah i know i just think its a bit out of order cos i would never talk like that with one of her exs, especially one she had a kid and alot of history with, and i wouldnt talk to his best friend like that either!
they're both dicks!
and thank you :cloud9: hes so huge now! xx

just let them get on with it then. you will soon find out what your friendship means to her.

alice is getting big too! shes grown up so quickly. i dont know how she still wears some of the vests she did when she was born. i think there growing with her lol.

yep anna, I would say something, my best friend use to do this to me , just "talk" to my boyfriends or whatever then they'd be "just hanging out"
bah, shes not my friend anymore because I found out when I broke up with my ex she hung out with him every night for a bit and I asked her and shes like "oh, i dont remember" i was like thats it, we aren't friends and she was like "good I've had enough of your jealous bullshit" I was like wtf.

wow thats harsh of her, i would be angry if they were hanging out together, its just a line you dont cross really even if it is innocent

FOB hasn't called in foreverr I tried calling him last week because we needed more formula but no answer so :shrug: Oh well. I'm applying for WIC which will help pay for healthy food for me and Riley.. I want it more for Riley because they're only cover me til hes 6 months since I'm not bfing.. But they'll cover him for like.. up til hes 5 I believe?

blahh.. I'm so lonely :( I was bad last night..
I spent over 4 hours on mic with a guy whos taken IRL.. I'm just setting myself up to get hurt but I'm really falling for him :dohh:
We did a little more then just flirting.. :blush:

just fed up of trying and trying, i dnt trust him anymore, n wats the point when u have no trust, then he turns around and said the relationship was over 4 weeks ago.. so y am i still hanging around. the only thing is now, i live in manchester wher i dnt know ANYBODY i dnt drive so cnt just shoot dwn to see mates, this is his house, i dnt work, i dnt speak to my family, only my dads half but my dad died, and they all live in nottingham so im left with nuffn, just me n maisie and i dnt kno wat to do! x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
for a start my ex said that when we broke up too "itd been over for ages anyway" i think they just do it to save some pride or something stupid
you're right, theres no point if theres no trust so you were right to end it :flower:
is there any way you could get a place of your own closer to your friends and family?
dont know what to suggest hun :( you and maisie will be just fine <3 xxx

Danielle come to nottingham i will come see you then you will have me and mason to see im soon moving more into nottingham on my own i live about 20 minutes from nottingham town centre at the minute.. i wanted to move like somewhere away from everything but if i move from family i will struggle i know that :\ ..

You will be fine like anna said and youve got all us to talk to whenever you need to were all always here
xxx

he's here now n im gettin really pissed off!!!!. hes meant to be stayin at his sisters n said he will get me somewer in lpool to live n pay the rent cuz he dnt want maisie in a shitty place. so hes meant to be stayin at his sisters in lpool till he sorts sumfn.
bt i had a driving lesson at half 9 so i txt him last nyt n asked if hed b able to make it here for half 9 to mind the baby so he said he dnt kno cuz he works nights n would need sleep so he asked if he could stay in spair room for last nyt n i said ok. dnt kno wat tym he got in but i left maisie with him at half 9, he was still in bed, till half 11, and hed gone back in our bed with maisie wen i got in.

and hes still in bed now!! he was meant to b spending tym wif his daughter then going. arghhhhh and he wonders y we argue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->