*STM* Single Teen Mummy

yep lol

ill explain later when i have more time ;)

those that i have on FB dont say anything yet please.

p.s theres a thread why in GS! x

sarah:hugs: *goes to stalk gs*

i never come on here much anymore. how is everyone? xxx

Rant!
ugh do you just ever wish you could have a break?!?! my house is never clean enough quintin always needs something! i wish someone else would wash his bottles or play with him or something?! i hate reading threads about OHs helping with LO i know thats silly but i feel sooo jealous not because I want someone to be in a relationship with because i wish someone else would change a diaper here and there! ugh.

I am so bitter!!! Everything is getting so hard, Noah has had gastroenteritis (sp?) for a week now, he is pooing up to 20x a day and he's not allowed in nursery so I've had to ask my dad to help out some days and some days I've had to miss college which I dont like to do cos I've only just started. Since I moved house a few weeks ago he has started waking twice in the night every night I am soooo tired up half the night with him then college 9-4.30 or when on placement it's even worse cos I have to get him to the college nursery for 8 in time to get there!
FOB has gone to uni and has got pissed every night since he's been there and he only ever talks to me when he's drunk to tell me we should try again and all this shit. He still owes me £400, has spent his loan on drink and hasn't got a job!! Arrgh I could shoot him! And tbh I am jealous of him having the whole 'uni experience' because it is something I will never have, not in the same way. I love my son more than anything and I am blessed to be able to spend time with him every day (but not for long :() but in a way I do feel like I'm missing out. I told this to FOB's mum who was really nice and said if I go to uni in York (which I'm planning to do) she will have Noah for the whole of freshers week so I can have some fun lol which was really nice of her. He will be 2 and a half then so it will be hard but not impossible. Sorry for the mega rant girls lol I'm just so lonely and soo tired and stressed!! And sorry I've not been on in so long, I have no Internet so can only get on on my phone.
Hope everyone is doing ok :kiss:

Rant!
ugh do you just ever wish you could have a break?!?! my house is never clean enough quintin always needs something! i wish someone else would wash his bottles or play with him or something?! i hate reading threads about OHs helping with LO i know thats silly but i feel sooo jealous not because I want someone to be in a relationship with because i wish someone else would change a diaper here and there! ugh.

me too! i get so stressed because i cannot do anything, i come on here at night and yeah fair enough i should be doing all my jobs then etc BUT i ned a break at the end of the day since im up about 4 times in 7 hours at night!

so yeah your not alone :hugs:

aww anna poor noah :( :hugs:

rome i feel the same especially this month. alice has been ill all month and grumpy all the time and ive been so stressed.
she stopped eating and drinkin and i took her to the docs and they said her tonsils and throat were really red and said it will get better in a couple of days which it didnt so i wen back just to be told the same thing! she started drinkin again and eating more and then got a really bad cold and a cough that was getting worse and worse so i took her back AAGAIN and they finally gave her some antibiotics. shes been terrible at nights for ages now waking so much. the other night she threw up all on the carpet and ruined it!! ive been so tired too and just wish someone would help. i need sleep!! apart from that everthings great :haha: x

Anna :hugs: poor you, so sorry to hear that you're having a hard time atm, and i know how you feel when it comes to the Uni thing! I'm going to teeside uni in september and i met quite a few lovely people at my interview who were all saying "we're gonna have such an awesome freshers week!" when i explained to them that i wasn't going to be living in halls and i'd be travelling to uni, and i wouldn't be going out for freshers week, none of them spoke to me after that.

I hope noah gets better soon babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's horrible! :hugs: I'm sure you'll make some lovely friends who don't care that you're not just there to party :growlmad:
It just annoys me cos he had the chance to go to Leeds and live in York and commute there which up until the last minute that was what he wanted to do but then he chose Northumbria :shrug: he could have seen Noah every day but has chosen to go on an endless bender instead. Hes said he doesn't want me to bring Noah to see him either cos it would make him too homesick, so he's not going to see him til Christmas. :| I can kind if see his reasoning but if it was me I would want to see him as much as possible. Actually, if it was me I wouldn't leave him in the first place!!

What are you doing at teeside? Xxx

can i moan please :blush:

my FOB is being a stubborn prick. Doesnt stick to promises, lets me down, acts immature, makes excuses, makes me feel sorry for him, puts his kids second, expects me and everyone else to feel sorry for him, makes me feel like im making a stupid decision.

meh. end of for nnow till i cba to explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i moan please :blush:

my FOB is being a stubborn prick. Doesnt stick to promises, lets me down, acts immature, makes excuses, makes me feel sorry for him, puts his kids second, expects me and everyone else to feel sorry for him, makes me feel like im making a stupid decision.

meh. end of for nnow till i cba to explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my OH was like that & if i said no would make out im the bitch & moan at me because the one day a week he sees his son i tell him to feed & change him thats why we broke up.

officially i STM for over a week now =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->