*STM* Single Teen Mummy

That's horrible! :hugs: I'm sure you'll make some lovely friends who don't care that you're not just there to party :growlmad:
It just annoys me cos he had the chance to go to Leeds and live in York and commute there which up until the last minute that was what he wanted to do but then he chose Northumbria :shrug: he could have seen Noah every day but has chosen to go on an endless bender instead. Hes said he doesn't want me to bring Noah to see him either cos it would make him too homesick, so he's not going to see him til Christmas. :| I can kind if see his reasoning but if it was me I would want to see him as much as possible. Actually, if it was me I wouldn't leave him in the first place!!

What are you doing at teeside? Xxx

Eeeesshhhh Gareth is such a bloody idiot :dohh: :hugs:

...Don't laugh at me... i'm doing a dentistry course :blush::haha: something i thought i'd never say! lol!
xxxx

F***ing men.

:nope:

WHY do you change your mind?
WHY do you think you can control me?
WHY do you have to act so immature?
WHY cant you grow the hell up?
WHY do you have to act like that?
WHY cant i do anything without you wanting to know?
and WHY, why after all this time do you 'think you'll move in with us now'. oh yes i know, because you think i have found someone else and your jealous. Ill tell you the truth, im not really going out on saturday when you get the kids, im going. TO. BED. so stop being such a jealous prick
and no. You arent moving in because thats us done, you had your chance and lets be honest how long will happy families last this time? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? before your excuses comeback.

And please, PLEASE do not make another excuse (again)to see the kids a different time to what we arranged this week OR turn up 2 hours late else thats it, you WONT see them till i have sorted this with a solicitor. WHICH, by the way, i am seeing on tuesday morning. so there :smug: you cant be the boss after all..

sorry, rant over :flower: For now..

:hugs: to you all girlies, sorry FOB's are being planks :grr:

xxxxx

Sarah and Dannie - :hugs: i hope you're both alright.

Mellie thank you hunni :hugs: my FOB has just text me this minute in a drunken state... he wants me back... f*ck that for a laugh!

xx

If I could give you all a medal, I would! :flower:
I think single mummies have the hardest job in the world, I know I couldn't do it, that's for sure! :nope:

Grrr that would piss me right off!! Tell him to do one :D does he still see your LO etc?
x

:flower:

Yeah he sees Esmee twice a week, we get on as mates but my god i could never even entertain the thought of being back with him :haha: he's one of those exes that you look back at and think.... WHAT WAS I DOING?!?! :rofl:

xxx

:haha: oh dear!! Ah well least you got gorgeous little Esmee out of it all!! && thats good that he sees her still :thumbup:

Hope he passes out from his drunken state soon and stops texting you :lol:

x

Linzie I think that every time I see FOB :haha:

I asked if FOB could come a different day because she was going to have her jabs and would probably be ill (he pulls her about and she's normally miserable with him at the best of time) he just said about another day and left it at that, didn't bother finding out how she was. He honestly thinks of her as a doll he can show off whether she's happy or not, the other week he wanted us to go for a meal (to show her off) even though I had nowhere to feed her. He expected her to just go without until I got home :grr: sorry I only actually ment to have a little rant lol.

FOB;s mom aunt and Dad want to meet Lyrik next weekend.
Part of me is happy cause I want them to be in her life
but the other part is soooooo Effing mad cause she is THREE MONTHS OLD!
His mom and dad also told me to get an "a" cause I was not fit to be a mom.

I want Lyrik to have a gramma and aunt and grampa but It just makes me mad that they want to be a part of her life now that she is 3 months.
FOB has not given me ANY MONEY
I dont think its fair that they get all the good thing about Lyrik
Having her when she is feed giving her back when she needs to be changed.
Not paying a penny to support her

While I am with her ALL day living at home cause I cant afford to move out cause I am NOT getting child support. I am up with her all night when she wont sleep.
And they get to give her back when they are done with her.

WOW rant over!

im so worried and paniking that fob is going to get into contact at christmas or alice's first birthday:nope: part of me thinks that he will realise she would be a year old and not bother because hes missed out on so much but on the other hand he might think the opposite n realise how much hes missed and want o get involved. he saw her when she was 3 weeks old! and iv not heard from him since she was 3 months. like hell am i gona let him come running back after so long. i hope he doesnt get in contact. eurgh :(

im so worried and paniking that fob is going to get into contact at christmas or alice's first birthday:nope: part of me thinks that he will realise she would be a year old and not bother because hes missed out on so much but on the other hand he might think the opposite n realise how much hes missed and want o get involved. he saw her when she was 3 weeks old! and iv not heard from him since she was 3 months. like hell am i gona let him come running back after so long. i hope he doesnt get in contact. eurgh :(

Ahh i worry about that too hun but to be honest, I think if he hasnt bothered in so long..Why would he now? i know my FOB wouldnt even bother, as he hsa 2 more babys on the way,with different people.:haha: xx

I got a DNA test done to prove to Anthony he IS he DAD.
It was 500$ and it came back that he IS her DAD.
I knew she was his since I only slept with him.
He gave me 160$ today and told me it was for the last three months
YEAH RIGHT!!!
160 is not even what he would be paying for one month.

AHHH.

Knock knock. Can I come in? :cry:

I broke up with FOB last night. I found out that a girl he said he slept with before me was actually after, and a girl he said tried to kiss him when I was 5/6 months pregnant he actually kissed all night - and said he was single.

I told him at the beginning of our relationship that if he ever cheated I wanted him to have the decency to tell me straight away, because maybe we could sort it out. Instead I find out off one of the girls he cheated with (the one he kissed) and he had a year to tell me for one and 5/6 months for the other - nothing.

You know what he said when I said it was over? He felt "liberated" and he knew we were going to break up. Yet just yesterday morning we decided we were going to go on holiday together :cry: and we're talking about christmas and spending it as a 'family' etc. :cry:

Then he said the reason he cheated was because he was drunk. I don't care that he was drunk! So drunk that you remember doing it. So drunk that you could still text me coherently all night? Arsehole!

The other week apparently he also told his mum being with me and being a teen dad was too much for him. He didn't want it, he was too stressed etc. So I've decided, I'm not going to ask him to see Josh. If he wants to see Joshua, he can ask me, prove he wants to be a dad. If he doesn't ask or show interest, that's it, no second chances to be a dad. He can keep his money and promises.

God I am just so angry and hurt :cry:

*hugs*

urgh i am LIVID
got a letter from the csa stating that his dad has to pay nil so i rang them up and they explained its cause they cant find out where he works well what to they get paid to so sit on there a**e all day. I do not think so. Urghhh it makes me so mad when us mams have to pay for eveything and the dads dont have to pay a penny towards there child!
I was actually shaking reading the letter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"