*STM* Single Teen Mummy

I wish the fob would leave me and lily alone. He is constantly demanding more. He thought I should be sending milk and nappies with lily when she goes and stupidly I gave in! I gave him one over night a week and I have to send everything with her! I even baught bottles and a steriliser for his house and I have no money what so ever!

I let FOB's parents look after Ollie while I work (an hour for 2 days and 4 hours 1 day) and before either my Mum or Dad get home. They then go and get him for me. During that time FOB could see him but doesn't because he is far away for uni! I don't give them anything but the pram. If I was you I wouldn't give him anything, if he wants to see his daughter then he has to make sure he has the stuff.

Omg laura are u mad lol. There is no way I would let fob have my lily if he hasnt got the right stuff and I certainly wouldnt buy it for him.. I wouldnt even let him use my pram lol. He doesnt see her atm anyway but Im trying to get it sorted thru a contact centre. Tell him his in no position to be demanding - his lucky he sees his daughter! xx

can i come in here? FOB still hes aiden but its just a matter of time until he walks away. he sees him 9 hours a week sometimes well this week hes seen him 6hours and next week will be 4:| though he sometimes only sees him the once and then wants aiden on his own? and overnight?! no way! though i said if he sees him more and learns how to settle him he can have him on his own for 2-4 hours on a sunday. but overnight not until aidens 2! and ive got to provide everything at his house too. he making out xmas as a comp between me and him im only getting Aiden 2 things which cost about £200 And A Few Rattles And Books But Hes "getting much more" like a care lol xx

argghhhh
im in such an akward position for christmas! im scared to let him know she wont be going! what are you STM doing about FOB at christmas?
xx

welcome karen :) hmm your FOB sounds like an idiot. i dont understand how they think they are even capable of having them overnight this early :shrug:

hmm christmas is a tricky one for me too :( my parents are divorced so i think im staying at FOBs on xmas eve (although it depends how he plays his cards) then he can wake up with noah on xmas morning and stuff, then maybe around lunchtime go to my mums or dads, then late afternoon go to the other one's... my dad lives on his own though so i def have to see him at some point because i would hate for him to be on his own at christmas!! but then my mum will want to see me and noah too, and then so will FOBs family. theres not enough hours in the day :lol: xx

thanks yeah there far too young
wow ur gonna be busy xmas day!

as for what im doing xmas im waking up with aiden feeding him changing him then opeing the presents "Santa" got him then taken him to his dads for 2 hours but it when he says cause hes going out for dinner to his aunts the cheek on him telling me when it suits him it should be when it suits aiden! lol

argghhhh
im in such an akward position for christmas! im scared to let him know she wont be going! what are you STM doing about FOB at christmas?
xx

Christmas eve and Christmas day Ollie is going to be with me and my family however on Boxing Day he will be going to see his Dad and his parents. Mainly because I am working for 4 hours so it is not like it is long. I trust his parents but I HATE leaving him with FOB. I always worry that something will go wrong or he will take him and not give him back :nope: I think I watch too much Jeremy Kyle. I could never imagine FOB wanting Ollie full time! That would mess up his social life...

I would deffo not buy things for FOB to have. If LO stays out at my familys for an odd night then i obv provide him with things but if it was a regular thing i'd expect them to be a bit prepared!

Xmas is okay for me as he doesnt wanna see him at any time never mind xmas
im just spending it with family :)
x

Xmas will be strange this year! Sounds really weird but it's only my second xmas ever :blush: i converted from Judaism to Christianity in September 2009 :D

FOB is Jewish so he doesn't celebrate Xmas, so i get Esmee all to myself hahah :)

xx

lucky you lol.
not sure i want to go to gareths at xmas anymore hes gone tooooo far! he dont deserve to see noah at all let alone on xmas day. and he keeps changing his mind over whether hes even coming home for xmas or not :shrug:
he can stay put as far as i and all his family are concerned! they said theyd rather he didnt come because he would ruin christmas! x

Anna :hugs: What an idiot gareth is!! honestly, you must have the patience of a saint to put up with him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah guess what............. i get my phone fixed tomorrow :D :D xxxxxx

Yay! Thanks for finding this thread anna! I feel kinda stoooopid now lol :p

But yeah... hoobledoop everyone!

Any other single mummies really want another baby? lol

Hi I'm a semi-single mama to Everett born july 21 2010....I desperately want another bub.

Hey RaeRae =] Out of curiosity, how can you be semi-single? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->