*STM* Single Teen Mummy

awe I update my journal in my siggy on how my relationship is going :haha: if anyone wantsto read it

Would you mind if I joined in talking here? I'm a single mum too :)

I have a question.
I have a bf and he is great with Lyrik
We dont live together am I still a single mom?
I am still doing everything for Lyrik.

Welcome to STM, Grace! =]

Callie... I have absolutely no idea loL!

I have a question.
I have a bf and he is great with Lyrik
We dont live together am I still a single mom?
I am still doing everything for Lyrik.

I'd say if you still do everything for her and you live apart then yeah you are. If he lived with you and you did equal amounts for her then no I wouldnt say so. Its kinda like I have friends that are great with Noah but they dont live with me and they dont do any of the 'childcare', same kinda thing just he is your bf :D It annoys me though when people get bfs who arent the baby's dad and they do absolutely everything together, act like the dad, take on the baby as their own and the mum still claims to be a single mum and goes on about how hard it is :huh: xx

Semi-single because FOB cant decide if he wants a family or just a piece of ass.... But Im moving out this week so things are changing lol.

:cry: Why am I such a jealous freak?
FOB was round at mine because he's back from uni til tomorrow. He went outside saying he was going to make a phone call, then about 10 mins later I went out for a cigarette and he wasnt out there so I rang him and asked where he was and he said he went for a walk down the street while he was on the phone. I thought it was weird and he'd either gone to meet someone/was talking to someone he didnt want me to hear the conversation. I know its none of my business but I cant help it being. We might not be together but he makes it my business saying he loves me and sleeping with me.. He knows i love him so im obviously gonna be weird about it. 40 mins later he came back and started making some food, i was like erm its a bit rude coming round to someones house and randomly disappearing for almost an hour talking to someone else. He just kept saying it was none of my business, its my phone and i'll do what i want with it (gay). So i was like fine its my food and you're not having it. (i know im a child). And he was like fine i'll just go home and eat there im not gonna beg for food. So i went and threw it in the bin and he left, and now i just feel like a massive idiot. I wasted loads of food just to be a bitch, and now hes gone and i wanted him here :cry: The worst part is he's actually in the right this time :/ xx

FOB was round at mine because he's back from uni til tomorrow. He went outside saying he was going to make a phone call, then about 10 mins later I went out for a cigarette and he wasnt out there so I rang him and asked where he was and he said he went for a walk down the street while he was on the phone. I thought it was weird and he'd either gone to meet someone/was talking to someone he didnt want me to hear the conversation. I know its none of my business but I cant help it being. We might not be together but he makes it my business saying he loves me and sleeping with me.. He knows i love him so im obviously gonna be weird about it. 40 mins later he came back and started making some food, i was like erm its a bit rude coming round to someones house and randomly disappearing for almost an hour talking to someone else. He just kept saying it was none of my business, its my phone and i'll do what i want with it (gay). So i was like fine its my food and you're not having it. (i know im a child). And he was like fine i'll just go home and eat there im not gonna beg for food. So i went and threw it in the bin and he left, and now i just feel like a massive idiot. I wasted loads of food just to be a bitch, and now hes gone and i wanted him here :cry: The worst part is he's actually in the right this time :/ xx

I'd do exactly the same! I am so jealous that FOB is with my best friends sister right now :/ I keep wanting to text him but i restrain yourself! It does feel like your buisness when you still love them !!

I found out that FOB has a new gf o.0 and she's a bit of an idiot considering she knows the whole situation that he doesnt see him or anything.
But on the plus side im prettyer than her so yeah ;)

ohhh and i now hve to go to court because he pleaded not guilty arghhhh!!

oh AND he's unblocked me on fb (i can now see when he comments of friends things ect.) so i had a nosey AND HE STILL HAS THE EFFING CHEEK TO HAVE DISCUSTING PICS OF ME AND A ONE OF LO!!!! ARGH GET EM OFF

hello girls, I am a single mommy to my beautiful daughter named Brylee:)
Welcome to STM! :hugs:

I'd do exactly the same! I am so jealous that FOB is with my best friends sister right now :/ I keep wanting to text him but i restrain yourself! It does feel like your buisness when you still love them !!
It IS our business! :haha:

I found out that FOB has a new gf o.0 and she's a bit of an idiot considering she knows the whole situation that he doesnt see him or anything.
But on the plus side im prettyer than her so yeah ;)

ohhh and i now hve to go to court because he pleaded not guilty arghhhh!!

oh AND he's unblocked me on fb (i can now see when he comments of friends things ect.) so i had a nosey AND HE STILL HAS THE EFFING CHEEK TO HAVE DISCUSTING PICS OF ME AND A ONE OF LO!!!! ARGH GET EM OFF
Urghhh what a twat! Pleaded not guilty to the violence and stuff is that? What an actual idiot, when FOB got his (now ex) gf she knew that he had only just dumped me, and that i was pregnant, AND that he also had a kid with her best friend!!! But she still went out with him! Girls can be so naive... Like i was lol. Well at least you're prettier ;) Thats definitely a plus! And as if you have to go to court, how draining, but on the plus side again it will take aggeeeeees and ages, FOB started court proceedings in May 2009 for his daughter cos her mum dont let him see her, and its still going on now, and nowhere near over yet... So at least you can keep him away for a fair amount of time! xxx

I need advice from you girls.
FOB has started getting his life together for the baby and me.
But I'm scared it's just a short term thing..
My parents hate him, but I dont.. How could I? He's the father of my LO!
He's got a job and started up school again, and he's quit the drugs and even smoking, and he's quit screwing around.
I still love him, never stopped.
And he told a friend he still loves me.
So.
Basically,
What do I do?

I need advice from you girls.
FOB has started getting his life together for the baby and me.
But I'm scared it's just a short term thing..
My parents hate him, but I dont.. How could I? He's the father of my LO!
He's got a job and started up school again, and he's quit the drugs and even smoking, and he's quit screwing around.
I still love him, never stopped.
And he told a friend he still loves me.
So.
Basically,
What do I do?

What do you want to do? Where did you find out about these changes? Was it from him or do you have proof? Sorry to sound like an interrogator lool just trying to get a picture of it :flower: I dont know much about your situation with him, but it does sound like he's changing. Is he a good dad to Adelaide? Was he a good boyfriend to you? (Minus the drugs etc) I think you should talk to him, see where you stand :flower:

PS random but the more I see your LO's name the more I love it! I liked it before, but now its a definite contender for my future baby girl!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->