*STM* Single Teen Mummy

yay for the laugh
quintin just laughed over a week ago
i thought it was never going to happen

baby-daddy car is broke.. go figure..
Riley laughed the other day :cloud9:

I'm boring..

Try tickling him lol.. usually makes mason giggle lol .. only things that make mason laugh is sometimes when i play peeka boo with him or he laughs when i laugh lol

Well Rileys a stuburn baby then! lol bless him hopefully hell become more giggly Mason seems to be happy and laughing 1 minute next he gets mardy and crys lol .. wiping isnt good either i member when he was newborn he used to scream when i wiped his bum!

lol becy alice does the same her laughs can actually turn into crying with no gap. shes funny she gets bored of me trying to get her to laugh and if i tickle her too much she shouts at me :(

Happy 3 months to riley! xx

And YAYY for quin laughing!!!! :D xx

After sending her Dad a picture of her I get this sent back at me...

next time you try to communicate with me again. i will fucking break your nose Emma. okay? and tryna communicate with my friends who have no interest in you just get my attention? grow up. this was YOUR choice. now YOU deal with it. blocked

I'm going to report it today.

Hello girls :)

can i join you? Just recently became a Mummy :cloud9: Had my little girl on the 16th of May, and i'm single!

Hope you're all okay :)

xxx

Yay! congrats!
have you written a birth story? and I will update the OP soonish haha.

next time you try to communicate with me again. i will fucking break your nose Emma. okay? and tryna communicate with my friends who have no interest in you just get my attention? grow up. this was YOUR choice. now YOU deal with it. blocked

I'll fucking break his nose :grr:

That is disgusting! not worth the time of day seriously leave him to it if hes going to say that shit to you your little girl has you and only needs you by the looks of it!! 1day youll meet someone whos a million times better then him and will take care of you and your daughter! xx

Yay! congrats!
have you written a birth story? and I will update the OP soonish haha.

Thanks hun :) No not written a birth story yet - everytime i try to write it i just end up crying :nope: i think i'm slightly traumatised :haha:
I'll definitely get it done soon though :thumbup: x x x

EmziixBo0o is now a mummy!! :happydance:
she had her little princess on the 28th may (i think) shell update im sure more when she has the time but i thought id let you know.. most of us have her facebook so can look through there :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->